• Sat., Aug. 29, 2015 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM CDT Packers vs. Philadelphia Eagles (Gold Pkg) (Midwest Shrine Game) Packers vs. Philadelphia Eagles (Gold Pkg) (Midwest Shrine Game)
  • Tue., Sep. 01, 2015 12:15 PM - 2:15 PM CDT *Public practice *Any practices moved inside to the Don Hutson Center due to inclement weather, poor field conditions or for any other reason will be closed to the public due to space limitations. All other practices listed are expected to be open unless listed otherwise. All outdoor practices are expected to be held on Ray Nitschke Field (across from the Resch Center). All times indicated are Central.
  • Wed., Sep. 02, 2015 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM CDT Gilbert Brown Appearance

Gilbert Brown

Wednesday, September 2, 2015 4:00 p.m.- 6:00 p.m.

Sargento-Meijer's appearance

Oak Creek, WI
  • Thu., Sep. 03, 2015 3:30 PM - 5:00 PM CDT Gerry Ellis and Tony Fisher appearance

Gerry Ellis and Tony Fisher appearance

Thursday, September 3, 2015 3:30 - 5pm

Green Bay Packers Bishop’s Charities Game

Meet and Greet Autograph Table

Oneida Nation Gate, Lambeau Field

• Thu., Sep. 03, 2015 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM CDT Packers vs. New Orleans Saints (Bishop's Charities Game) Packers vs. New Orleans Saints (Bishop's Charities Game)
  • Wed., Sep. 09, 2015 11:30 AM - 12:30 PM CDT Bill Schroeder appearance at NWTC

Bill Schroeder appearance at NWTC

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

11:30 am- 12:30 pm

NWTC Green Bay Campus- Welcome Center SC240

Packers halftime quotes (vs. Arizona)

Posted by Duke Bobber on August 19, 2011 – 8:58 pm

QUARTERBACK AARON RODGERS
(on the rhythm and tempo on the scoring drive) “I felt like we did better things on offense, but we had too many penalties and just a couple of conversions that we didn’t pick up. But the third drive felt good. We moved the ball well and guys made some plays and got in the end zone.”

(on shoring up the protection issues after the first two drives) “The no-huddle is a tempo series. Getting them moving around a lot and us kind of getting in a good play, it kind of slows some of that stuff down. You mix in a screen and a draw and it kind of slows things down, and the rush angles as well.”

(on having Finley back) “It was good to have him back. He is a difference-maker for us. He is a tough matchup problem. I wish I would have thrown a better one to him on the corner route that got knocked away by Porter. But it was nice to have him back out there. He’s going to have a big role for us this season.”

TIGHT END JERMICHAEL FINLEY
(on how it felt to get back on the field) “It felt great to get back out there with the offense and get things rolling, and that’s what we did.”

(on taking the first hit) “If you were looking, I had some butterflies when I caught the ball. I took the hit and just fell on down. That’s all I needed. Now I am rolling and ready to go.”

(on the three straight catches on the third drive) “That is big right there. If your quarterback has confidence to throw you a ball and you get 5 yards and then throw it again down the field for 15, that’s confidence in the player that you are.”

SAFETY NICK COLLINS
(on the overall play of the first-team defense) “We did pretty well. We still messed up on a couple of assignments, but overall I thought we did a pretty good job.”

(on increased snaps tonight) “It felt great. We were able to have our full corps out there, so that was a positive sign. Hopefully we can carry that over now.”

(on his near interception) “Yeah, I’ve got to come down with that. At the last second I think Larry stuck his hand in and knocked it down. Next time I’ve got to come up with it. The quarterback was just staring his guy down, and I was able to make a nice break and cut in front of it.”

Posted in Packers.com Blog