- If you’re looking for a bar to watch the game at, try www.packerseverywhere.com. Packers Everywhere was created to let you know where you can gather with other Packers fans to watch games and have all kinds of other Packers-related fun. We know that the only thing you like more than watching Packers games is watching them with your fellow fans.
- FOX Sports, now in its 18th season as an NFL network television partner, will broadcast the game to a regional audience.
- Play-by-play man Chris Myers and color analyst Tim Ryan will have the call from the broadcast booth with Jaime Maggio reporting from the sidelines.
- Milwaukee’s WTMJ (620 AM), airing Green Bay games since 1929, heads up the 52-station Packers Radio Network, with Wayne Larrivee (play-by-play) and two-time Packers Pro Bowler Larry McCarren (color) calling the action. The duo enters its 13th season of broadcasts together across the Packers Radio Network, which covers 43 markets in five states.
- Sports USA radio will air the game across the country. Play-by-play man Larry Kahn and color analyst John Robinson will call the action with Troy West reporting from the sidelines.
- The broadcast is also available on Sirius Satellite Radio (Channel 92, WTMJ feed) as part of the network’s NFL Sunday Drive.
- DIRECTV subscribers can watch the game in HD on Channel 709.
- The image below shows an unofficial map (courtesy of the506.com) of which regions will receive which games on FOX:
Posted in Packers.com Blog | 4 Comments »