• Thu., Sep. 04, 2014 7:30 PM - 10:30 PM CDT Packers at Seattle Seahawks Packers at Seattle Seahawks
  • Fri., Sep. 05, 2014 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM CDT Jared Abbrederis appearance Packers WR Jared Abbrederis is scheduled to make an appearance at PBIS Sunrise School in Appleton, Wis., on Friday, September 5, from 2-3 p.m.
  • Tue., Sep. 09, 2014 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM CDT Brandon Bostick appearance Brandon Bostick is scheduled to appear at Walmart (located at 2440 W. Mason Street, Green Bay) on Tuesday, September 9, from 5-7 p.m.
  • Sun., Sep. 14, 2014 11:25 AM - 3:25 PM CDT Coats for Kids collection The Salvation Army will be collecting new and gently used winter coats as well as cash donations in the parking lot and at each of Lambeau Field’s gates.
  • Sun., Sep. 14, 2014 3:25 PM - 6:30 PM CDT Packers vs. New York Jets Packers vs. New York Jets
  • Sun., Sep. 21, 2014 12:00 PM - 3:00 PM CDT Packers at Detroit Lions Packers at Detroit Lions

Packers-Rams game chat transcript

Posted by Duke Bobber on October 17, 2011 – 1:21 pm

Click here to read the chat transcript from Sunday’s Packers-Rams game.

Posted in Vic Ketchman Blog | 12 Comments »

12 Responses to “Packers-Rams game chat transcript”

1. By Cali on Oct 17, 2011 | Reply

Is there any word on Shields?

2. By BIG CHEESE on Oct 18, 2011 | Reply

Cali, concussion, questionable for Sunday.

3. By Cali on Oct 18, 2011 | Reply

All I heard was Shields was injured sunday. Concussion? Not good, but not as bad as I thought. Thanks BIG CHEESE. Hey, 6-0 buddy!! The best team in the NFL!! The best QB in the NFL!! Personally, I think league MVP!! Wait, I’m boasting again, ain’t I? GO PACK GO!!!

4. By BIG CHEESE on Oct 19, 2011 | Reply

A Super Bowl Championship, and now 6-0, I think it’s ok to boast. Love your passion Cali. Too bad for the cornballs who don’t agree with it. Life’s short, have fun and enjoy the Pack any way you like. Can’t wait for the Vikings Sunday. Our boys need to play all four quarters this week; no game is a gimme. Go Pack…

5. By Cali on Oct 20, 2011 | Reply

100% agree BIG CHEESE. There’s no such thing as a gimme game, even though at times it seems like it. I’m sure the tikes will come out swingin’. They don’t want to get im bare assed at home. But I think we will deliver the knock out blow to put them down for the count. 1,2,3…………Hey, B.C, have you noticed that the Packers are all over the tube?? I mean everywhere, shows, commercials. The one that gets me is the State farm commercial with Rodgers. Funny stuff!!! The Cheeseheads are back and on top!!! 6-0 baby!!!! Oh, there I go again. Better stop before I get arrested by the boasting police. “No ossifer, I only said a few, honestly……… Ah man, not jail.”

6. By Cali on Oct 20, 2011 | Reply

GO PACK!! 6-0!!!! RODGERS MV………wait……what? Ahh man, not again.

7. By BIG CHEESE on Oct 20, 2011 | Reply

They’re everywhere, that’s why the Packers are America’s Team. Look, even Bears fans (Ditka) can’t get away from being involved with the Greatest Team in all of professional sports. Go Pack Go ! ! ! ! !

8. By Cali on Oct 20, 2011 | Reply

I’m sure everyone’s sick of hearin’ about us by now. Not me though. I want everone to see this team is the real deal. There’s something special to be said about this team. From injuries, to the Superbowl, to a lockout, to goin’ 6-0 the next season. We are all witnesses to something great. I’m proud to say I’m a part of it. Oh, and is it true they’re goin’ to start selling shares toward the end of the year?? If so, THAT’S what I want for Christmas. Or Holidays to those who are “religously sensitive”. :-)

9. By BIG CHEESE on Oct 21, 2011 | Reply

Jesus CHRISTmas Cali, you’re really showing growth with your political correctness. Good job, and GO PACK GO…. Less than two days till our next fix baby! ! !

10. By Cali on Oct 21, 2011 | Reply

Ya, I’m politically correct now…………. Sure. Anyway. The tikes benched McScabb for this guy named Ponder. Ouch. That’s gotta suck for McScabb. :-( Minnesota, the place for Quarterback careers to go to die. What makes them think they can beat us with fresh meat at the helm? I admit our D isn’t what it was last year, but this guy’s gonna get crushed. Oh, and all this while at home!! Yarr, ye vikings will set sails, only to sink at ye dock. Looooooseeeeeerrrrrrsss!!!! :-o

11. By If it wasn't 4 Favre on Oct 23, 2011 | Reply

You mean that state farm commercial where Rodgers is pretending to put on his strap on??? Ya that’s awesome

12. By BIG CHEESE on Oct 25, 2011 | Reply

You truly are a dingleberry…