• Wed., Jul. 30, 2014 11:00 AM - 11:30 AM CDT Live McCarthy press conference Head Coach Mike McCarthy will be available to media in the Lambeau Field Media Auditorium.
  • Wed., Jul. 30, 2014 1:00 PM - 1:30 PM CDT Live Thompson press conference General Manager Ted Thompson will be available to media in the Lambeau Field Media Auditorium.
  • Thu., Jul. 31, 2014 8:20 AM - 10:20 AM CDT *Public practice *Any practices moved inside to the Don Hutson Center due to inclement weather, poor field conditions or for any other reason will be closed to the public due to space limitations. All other practices listed are expected to be open unless listed otherwise. All outdoor practices are expected to be held on Ray Nitschke Field (across from the Resch Center). All times indicated are Central.
  • Thu., Jul. 31, 2014 11:00 AM - 11:30 AM CDT Live McCarthy press conference Head Coach Mike McCarthy will be available to media in the Lambeau Field Media Auditorium.
  • Thu., Jul. 31, 2014 4:00 PM - 7:00 PM CDT PPCC Annual Reception

The Packers Partners Annual Reception is set for Thursday, July 31, 2014 in the Lambeau Field Atrium from 4:00 PM- 7:00 PM.

Packers Jarrett Boykin, Eddie Lacy, Datone Jones and DuJuan Harris will appear at the reception. The event will include a Player Guest Q&A, a Meet & Greet with a Packers Alumni and a Raffle Drawing.

This is a member’s only event. Invitations will be mailed the week of June 23rd, and online registration will open at 9 am CDT on June 25th and will close on July 11th at 5 pm CDT.

Invitations will include all of this information and additional details.

To sign up to become a member of the Packers Partners Club of Champions and receive an invitation to the reception, fans can go to www.packers.com/ppcc.

Packers-Rams game chat transcript

Posted by Duke Bobber on October 17, 2011 – 1:21 pm

Click here to read the chat transcript from Sunday’s Packers-Rams game.

Posted in Vic Ketchman Blog | 12 Comments »

12 Responses to “Packers-Rams game chat transcript”

1. By Cali on Oct 17, 2011 | Reply

Is there any word on Shields?

2. By BIG CHEESE on Oct 18, 2011 | Reply

Cali, concussion, questionable for Sunday.

3. By Cali on Oct 18, 2011 | Reply

All I heard was Shields was injured sunday. Concussion? Not good, but not as bad as I thought. Thanks BIG CHEESE. Hey, 6-0 buddy!! The best team in the NFL!! The best QB in the NFL!! Personally, I think league MVP!! Wait, I’m boasting again, ain’t I? GO PACK GO!!!

4. By BIG CHEESE on Oct 19, 2011 | Reply

A Super Bowl Championship, and now 6-0, I think it’s ok to boast. Love your passion Cali. Too bad for the cornballs who don’t agree with it. Life’s short, have fun and enjoy the Pack any way you like. Can’t wait for the Vikings Sunday. Our boys need to play all four quarters this week; no game is a gimme. Go Pack…

5. By Cali on Oct 20, 2011 | Reply

100% agree BIG CHEESE. There’s no such thing as a gimme game, even though at times it seems like it. I’m sure the tikes will come out swingin’. They don’t want to get im bare assed at home. But I think we will deliver the knock out blow to put them down for the count. 1,2,3…………Hey, B.C, have you noticed that the Packers are all over the tube?? I mean everywhere, shows, commercials. The one that gets me is the State farm commercial with Rodgers. Funny stuff!!! The Cheeseheads are back and on top!!! 6-0 baby!!!! Oh, there I go again. Better stop before I get arrested by the boasting police. “No ossifer, I only said a few, honestly……… Ah man, not jail.”

6. By Cali on Oct 20, 2011 | Reply

GO PACK!! 6-0!!!! RODGERS MV………wait……what? Ahh man, not again.

7. By BIG CHEESE on Oct 20, 2011 | Reply

They’re everywhere, that’s why the Packers are America’s Team. Look, even Bears fans (Ditka) can’t get away from being involved with the Greatest Team in all of professional sports. Go Pack Go ! ! ! ! !

8. By Cali on Oct 20, 2011 | Reply

I’m sure everyone’s sick of hearin’ about us by now. Not me though. I want everone to see this team is the real deal. There’s something special to be said about this team. From injuries, to the Superbowl, to a lockout, to goin’ 6-0 the next season. We are all witnesses to something great. I’m proud to say I’m a part of it. Oh, and is it true they’re goin’ to start selling shares toward the end of the year?? If so, THAT’S what I want for Christmas. Or Holidays to those who are “religously sensitive”. :-)

9. By BIG CHEESE on Oct 21, 2011 | Reply

Jesus CHRISTmas Cali, you’re really showing growth with your political correctness. Good job, and GO PACK GO…. Less than two days till our next fix baby! ! !

10. By Cali on Oct 21, 2011 | Reply

Ya, I’m politically correct now…………. Sure. Anyway. The tikes benched McScabb for this guy named Ponder. Ouch. That’s gotta suck for McScabb. :-( Minnesota, the place for Quarterback careers to go to die. What makes them think they can beat us with fresh meat at the helm? I admit our D isn’t what it was last year, but this guy’s gonna get crushed. Oh, and all this while at home!! Yarr, ye vikings will set sails, only to sink at ye dock. Looooooseeeeeerrrrrrsss!!!! :-o

11. By If it wasn't 4 Favre on Oct 23, 2011 | Reply

You mean that state farm commercial where Rodgers is pretending to put on his strap on??? Ya that’s awesome

12. By BIG CHEESE on Oct 25, 2011 | Reply

You truly are a dingleberry…