• Wed., Jul. 23, 2014 8:00 PM - 9:30 PM CDT Aaron Adams appearance Aaron Adams will make an appearance at the Ohio Valley Regional Event in Pedersen Park in Marinette, WI on Wednesday, July 23, from 8-9:30 p.m.
  • Thu., Jul. 24, 2014 11:00 AM CDT Shareholders Meeting

The Green Bay Packers 2014 Annual Meeting of Shareholders will be held Thursday, July 24, at 11 a.m., at Lambeau Field. The meeting will take place rain or shine.

• Fri., Jul. 25, 2014 6:00 PM CDT Packers 1K Kids Run

Back to Football also includes the 1K Kids Run, presented by WPS Health Insurance. Kids 10 years old and younger will have the opportunity to run a Lambeau Lap on Friday, July 25, at 6 p.m. Registration for the Kids Run is $10 and all participants will receive a Packers 1K Run t-shirt, a logoed bag and a participant medal.

• Fri., Jul. 25, 2014 7:00 PM CDT Movie Night at Lambeau Field

Movie Night at Lambeau Field will return this year on Friday, July 25, following the 1K Kids Run. The event is free and open to the public, and concessions will be available throughout the movie. More details will be announced at a later date.

Time listed above is subject to change.

• Sat., Jul. 26, 2014 6:30 PM CDT Packers 5K Run/Walk

The fifth annual ‘5K Run/Walk at Lambeau Field,’ is set for Saturday, July 26, at 6:30 p.m.

The computer-timed run is highlighted by a neighborhood route that ultimately takes participants into Lambeau Field and around the famed gridiron. The event has a special finish line – the Packers’ ‘G’ painted on turf located in the parking lot.

All participants will receive a Packers 5K Run T-shirt, a logoed bag, and a bib number and timing chip. To celebrate the race’s fifth anniversary, all participants will receive a commemorative medal. In addition, photos will be taken on the course and will be available at no cost on the Packers 5K Run website.

Packers-themed awards will be presented to the top three finishers in each age group. An awards ceremony will take place following the conclusion of the race.

Registration, which is $25 for adults and $15 for children (12 and younger), will be available online beginning Friday, May 23, at www.packers.com/5k. Mail-in registration is also an option, with forms available online and in person at Lambeau Field. Runners can also register at the Bellin Run Expo on Friday, June 13, at Astor Park in Green Bay. Early registration is encouraged. After July 13, registration fees will increase to $30 and $20, respectively.

Packers-Vikings game chat transcript

Posted by Duke Bobber on October 24, 2011 – 12:52 am

Click here to read the chat transcript from Sunday’s Packers-Vikings game.

Posted in Vic Ketchman Blog | 5 Comments »

5 Responses to “Packers-Vikings game chat transcript”

1. By Bob Carey on Oct 24, 2011 | Reply

Dear Vic,

Man,

It is creeping into my mind. I miss Collins, but that is not it. It is not Zombo or Shields. Yes, Picket and Matthews and Burnett have been playing hurt a lot of the season. So has Woodson. But he is still making plays. What am I missing? It seems like the other NFL teams have us dialed in this year, They can’t stop Rodgers and company, but they can move the ball and score way-to-much. Where is our 3-and-out this year?

Why can’t we put our defense together? Cam and Brees are maybe just forces of nature. But the Vikes? Seriously, can our defense get it together?

We make it to the play-offs without changing because Rodgers and Company are what they are.. But how do we do it again against Brees or face a Brady without pulling together and becoming a force again on defense?

2. By Mark Grote on Oct 25, 2011 | Reply

I am a 58.5 year old Packer fan. When I was a boy my dad granted me the appreciation of a middle linebacker named Ray Nitschke. I am a 58.5 year old boy watching my team on Sundays. Don’t worry about the defense. They will come around. And Charles Woodson, his name better be placed next to Nitschkes when his career is over. I’m Out.

Mark

3. By Steve on Oct 25, 2011 | Reply

WOW…i agree the defense will come around some but again EVERYONE is gunning for the Packers. The target is on their back because they are the workld CHAMPS.
    I really think though that the problem with the defense is the pass rush; they can’t get any consistent pass rush. i am hoping that they experiment with Vic Sota and get him involved more. I also think that they have been saving some of their defensive scheming for the 2nd half of the season.

We should ALL enjoy the ride because i think that it is going to be WILD!
    GO PACKERS GO
    Steve

4. By marcus on Oct 28, 2011 | Reply

I think this PACKER offense is AWESOME!! Aron Rogers has really proven himself!!

I am worried about the Defense. The bye week is just in time.

GO PACK GO!!

5. By Pat on Nov 6, 2011 | Reply

I don’t know what is wrong with our defense but I think they will come around in the 2nd half of the season. One thing I know is that everytime the Packers send their line backers for a blitz they run into each other and just clog up the middle and can’t get to the quarterback. Like I said 2nd half will be all right it’s not how you start its how you finish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO PACK GO