• Thu., Sep. 04, 2014 7:30 PM - 10:30 PM CDT Packers at Seattle Seahawks Packers at Seattle Seahawks
  • Fri., Sep. 05, 2014 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM CDT Jared Abbrederis appearance Packers WR Jared Abbrederis is scheduled to make an appearance at PBIS Sunrise School in Appleton, Wis., on Friday, September 5, from 2-3 p.m.
  • Tue., Sep. 09, 2014 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM CDT Brandon Bostick appearance Brandon Bostick is scheduled to appear at Walmart (located at 2440 W. Mason Street, Green Bay) on Tuesday, September 9, from 5-7 p.m.
  • Sun., Sep. 14, 2014 11:25 AM - 3:25 PM CDT Coats for Kids collection Coats for Kids collection
  • Sun., Sep. 14, 2014 3:25 PM - 6:30 PM CDT Packers vs. New York Jets Packers vs. New York Jets
  • Sun., Sep. 21, 2014 12:00 PM - 3:00 PM CDT Packers at Detroit Lions Packers at Detroit Lions

Packers-Vikings to be featured on NFL Replay

Posted by Duke Bobber on October 24, 2011 – 1:46 pm

NFL Replay offers an exclusive look at the previous week’s games in a condensed, 75-minute, high-octane format. With the use of bonus NFL Films and NFL Network footage, including never-before-seen camera angles and coaches’ commentary, combined with exclusive wired sound from the field, locker rooms and sidelines, viewers will experience the game like never before.

Tuesday, October 25
 8:30 p.m. CT NFL Replay: Green Bay Packers at Minnesota Vikings
Green Bay quarterback Aaron Rodgers threw for 335 yards and three touchdowns as the Packers held off rookie quarterback Christian Ponder and the Minnesota Vikings for a 33-27 victory to remain unbeaten. With a 146.5 passer rating, Rodgers became the first quarterback in NFL history to start a season with seven consecutive games with a 110-plus passer rating. Making his first career NFL start, Ponder threw for 219 yards and two touchdowns, including a 72-yard pass to Michael Jenkins on the first play of the game. Packers kicker Mason Crosby connected on four field goals, including a franchise-record 58-yarder.

11 Responses to “Packers-Vikings to be featured on NFL Replay”

1. By Cali on Oct 24, 2011 | Reply

What on earth is goin’ on here? Reigning Superbowl champs and now 7-0 and this place is a morgue. Come on Packer Nation. Where’s the excitement? We’re in the midst of back to back Superbowl appearences and no one seems the least bit amused. Come on guys, bring the passion, instead of acting like a bunch of stiffs. go pack go.

2. By Dan on Oct 24, 2011 | Reply

Almost half way through the season and Aaron Rogers is at 2,372 passing yards. Dan Marino’s passing yards for one season is 5,084. Will Aaron catch Marino? If the Pack has the Division and/ or homefield advantage wrapped up, he might not break it. If it’s a close race at the end, I say Rogers beats Marino on Christmas Day, at home against Da Bears.

3. By DGK58 on Oct 25, 2011 | Reply

I posted on facebook this morning good news, bad news, good news: Packers are 7 – 0, they won’t be playing for 2 weeks, NFL network will show the game on NFL RePlay, hurrah! I didn’t get to see the game on TV here in Texas; I will record the game replay tonite and that will carry me to the San Diego game!
    Go Pack Go! We are the Champions… Of the World!

4. By Cali on Oct 25, 2011 | Reply

My wifes a Chargers fan. The rest of the house is Packers fans, by rest of the house I mean my son & I. That is the game I have been waitin’ for all season. Sorry honey, but the Chargers are gonna get the lights cut off. GO PACK GO!!!

5. By BIG CHEESE on Oct 25, 2011 | Reply

Cali, that sounds like a bad situation, no matter which way it goes there’s gonna be trouble. Good luck with that. Two weeks is a long time without the Pack, but the good news is they get a well deserved rest and time to work on the Defense. The Pack can’t play the way they have the past two weeks and expect to continue this roll. But I’m confident they will work things out during the next two weeks.. GO PACK GO… Get 14 !

6. By Cali on Oct 25, 2011 | Reply

These two weeks are gonna feel like 2 months. Hopefully they use these two weeks to work out the problems with the D. The Chargers are really gonna be tough at home. Rivers is a really good QB. If we play like we did against the vikings we’re gonna get burned. And if they win, I’ll never hear the end of it. I’ll wind up sleepin’ outside with the dog. I got faith in my team and the adjustments they will make. 7-0. Rodgers MVP!! Boast!! GO PACK GO!!!

7. By conmcb25 on Oct 28, 2011 | Reply

I am excited, I just don’t talk about it. I don’t want to jinx anything in the next 100 days, 9 hours and approximately 40 minutes…………..

8. By JackPack on Oct 29, 2011 | Reply

Is there only three packer fans that own computers?? Sheesh

9. By Art on Oct 29, 2011 | Reply

the plan is to win the lottery and take 100 packer fans to an away game, chargers. We will bring the real cheese.

10. By Mark Beau on Nov 1, 2011 | Reply

Good to see the team doing well but as we leareNd last year its momentum in the last quarter that makes a HUGE difference.

11. By TD on Nov 4, 2011 | Reply

Packers are soooo getting beat by the Vikings next week. I am hoping that the Packers can beat San Diego so that the Vikes can give them their first loss!!!