• Fri., Aug. 22, 2014 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM CDT Packers vs. Oakland Raiders (Gold Pkg.) (Midwest Shrine Game) Packers vs. Oakland Raiders (Gold Pkg.) (Midwest Shrine Game)
  • Fri., Aug. 22, 2014 10:15 PM - 10:45 PM CDT Live McCarthy press conference Packers Head Coach Mike McCarthy will be available to the media in the Lambeau Field media auditorium following the Packers' preseason game against the Raiders.
  • Mon., Aug. 25, 2014 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM CDT Green Bay Packers Training Camp Blood Drive Green Bay Packers Training Camp Blood Drive
  • Mon., Aug. 25, 2014 11:45 AM - 1:45 PM CDT *Public practice *Any practices moved inside to the Don Hutson Center due to inclement weather, poor field conditions or for any other reason will be closed to the public due to space limitations. All other practices listed are expected to be open unless listed otherwise. All outdoor practices are expected to be held on Ray Nitschke Field (across from the Resch Center). All times indicated are Central.
  • Tue., Aug. 26, 2014 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM CDT Chris Jacke appearance Chris Jacke is scheduled to appear at the grand opening of Bellin Health Home Care Equipment on Tuesday, August 26, from 6-8 p.m., at 508 S. Military Ave., in Green Bay, Wis.
  • Wed., Aug. 27, 2014 10:15 AM - 12:15 PM CDT *Public practice *Any practices moved inside to the Don Hutson Center due to inclement weather, poor field conditions or for any other reason will be closed to the public due to space limitations. All other practices listed are expected to be open unless listed otherwise. All outdoor practices are expected to be held on Ray Nitschke Field (across from the Resch Center). All times indicated are Central.

Where to watch Sunday’s Packers-Chiefs game

Posted by Duke Bobber on December 14, 2011 – 11:06 am

• If you’re looking for a bar to watch the game at, try www.packerseverywhere.comPackers Everywhere was created to let you know where you can gather with other Packers fans to watch games and have all kinds of other Packers-related fun. We know that the only thing you like more than watching Packers games is watching them with your fellow fans.
  • FOX Sports, now in its 18th season as an NFL network television partner, will broadcast the game to a regional audience.
  • Play-by-play man Kenny Albert and color analyst Daryl Johnston will have the call from the broadcast booth with Tony Siragusa reporting from the sidelines.
  • Milwaukee’s WTMJ (620 AM), airing Green Bay games since 1929, heads up the 52-station Packers Radio Network, with Wayne Larrivee (play-by-play) and two-time Packers Pro Bowler Larry McCarren (color) calling the action. The duo enters its 13th season of broadcasts together across the Packers Radio Network, which covers 43 markets in five states.
  • The broadcast is also available on Sirius Satellite Radio (Channel 86, WTMJ feed) as part of the network’s NFL Sunday Drive.
  • DIRECTV subscribers can watch the game in HD on Channel 711.
  • The image below shows an unofficial map (courtesy of the506.com) of which regions will receive the game on FOX:

Tags: , ,

26 Responses to “Where to watch Sunday’s Packers-Chiefs game”

1. By Cali on Dec 15, 2011 | Reply

Woo hoo!! I get to watch the Traiders get stomped, twice in a week! TRAIDERS F****N SUCK!! Sorry s.o.b’s!!

2. By Carl on Dec 16, 2011 | Reply

Why does the TV coverage map show that FOX intends to televise a game between two east coast teams in Los Angeles? i am sure the LA ratings would increase significantly by showing the Packers game with the Chiefs as the Packers near an undefeated season. Maybe we can call a knowledgeable FOX control room employee to hit the Green Bay button Sunday morning!

3. By Balaji on Dec 18, 2011 | Reply

It sucks. We are in CA and don’t get to watch Packers match. Guess have to watch online like usually do.

4. By Sheila Baker on Dec 18, 2011 | Reply

Why do they scheule the Packers and Vikings at the same time on the same channel. It is not fair for us Packer fans to have pay to watch the game, just because are direct tv comes out of Minnesota.

5. By Becky Anonich on Dec 18, 2011 | Reply

I agree w/Sheila esp. when vikings are losing 2-14. Let us Wisconsinites watch Packers!!

6. By monica foley on Dec 18, 2011 | Reply

I can’t believe “they” are televising the Vikings at the same time as Packers …. not good.

7. By Tommy on Dec 18, 2011 | Reply

how or where can I watch the Packers online?
    what website can I see today’s game on? I llok all over and I can’t find it.
    help please!!

8. By Marty Thompson on Dec 18, 2011 | Reply

Balaji writes he watches the Packers on line when the game is not televised in his area! How do you watch the game on line? Blow by blow, how do you do it?

Anybody!

9. By Tommy on Dec 18, 2011 | Reply

ya Marty, thats what I am hoping someone can tell me too.
    I am searching online right now. If I find it I will post. If someone knows, please post for others.

10. By Roger on Dec 18, 2011 | Reply

I also would like to watch the game but would be happy for a AUDIO streaming site for the game … HELP

11. By jared on Dec 18, 2011 | Reply

Does anyone have a link to watch the game??

12. By Brian on Dec 18, 2011 | Reply

13. By Tommy on Dec 18, 2011 | Reply

i dont see where I can see the game today at frontrowsports.tv

help

14. By Jim C. on Dec 18, 2011 | Reply

Listen live on KC Chiefs radio:

Yeah, I know, they’re on the wrong side :-(

15. By Jim C. on Dec 18, 2011 | Reply

Real time Drive Chart, Highlights on NFL site:

16. By Marty Thompson on Dec 18, 2011 | Reply

Anybody!

17. By Tommy on Dec 18, 2011 | Reply

ya im listenin online right now, but I really wanna watch it, can Balaji jus post where to watch it. every post wit a link doesn’t show except the drive chart and radio. i wanna watch though.
    please post Balaji.

18. By Brad on Dec 18, 2011 | Reply

Yes PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE post it NOW somebody !!!!!

19. By Brad on Dec 18, 2011 | Reply

ANYBODY ???

20. By Tommy on Dec 18, 2011 | Reply

im dyin over here….

come on, please hook a brotha up.

21. By joanne on Dec 18, 2011 | Reply

We live south of Chicago and are Packer fans. Can’t watch it anywhere. We have to listen to an old radio with alot of static. This is just wrong. We have dish network and the people who have direct TV can watch the game, BUMMER. I protest.

22. By rkaiver on Dec 18, 2011 | Reply

Packers are playing like crap they dont look very supper ,they are done if they play like this there season id done ,defence is sobad A 2 year old coud run throw them

23. By Vladislav on Dec 18, 2011 | Reply

@rkaiver

After putting your message through the Internet Translator For Critics That Cannot Spell, I thought I would point out that it was the defense in the first place that kept this game winnable at all points during the game at all.

It was the OFFENSE that laid an egg today by failing to take to capitalize by scoring points when our DEFENSE held the Chiefs to three field goals, no points, and a touchdown.

Can’t ask much more from the defense; but clearly, it was an OFFENSIVE loss today.

24. By Cliff on Dec 19, 2011 | Reply

Im curious have you people not ever heard of a sports bar?? Most sports bars have the NFL Ticket. Remember like in the old days you go to bar and watch it on a real Television not on a freaking computer. Oh thats right your probably part of the 35 and under cell phone laptop generation! Get out of the house and go out and watch the game if your truly a Packer fan or maybe you just jumped on the bandwagon the last 5 or 10 years! Unbelievable. Cliff

25. By Cliff on Dec 19, 2011 | Reply

Oh and by the way Vladislav, you are another intelligent Packer fan that gives packer fans a bad name do you know anything about football really. The offense was the problem?? The Chiefs had the ball for over 34 minutes the defense couldnt get off the damn field just because they didnt give up a ton of points doesnt mean didly they couldnt force a 3 and out to save their lives. Oh by the way a 3 and out is the plays and the other team punts get it Vlad? Defense and O-line injuries the problem end of story and I guy named Greg Jennings being out didnt help hope you learned something! Enough whining about not seeing the game on your computer already. go watch the damn game somewhere! Cliff

26. By tommy on Dec 19, 2011 | Reply

wow, really?
    hmmmm, I’m 49 yrs old. Born in Wisconsin and a Packer fan my entire life. Ya even when they were not playin too well, they were my only team ever. Si here I am lookin for an alternative to goin to a “bar” where I am guaranteed to spend more than I would at home in a really tough economic time, so I try to watch on TV, but not televised forces thinkin outside the box. And ya, I would be pleased to watch it on a computer if it were available, so I of course asked. But you seem like a really sharp tool who doesn’t need anybody tellin him anything, cuz if I’m right, you already know everything. I’m sure we were all thrilled to hear your pearls of wisdom tho, thanks so much for sharing.