• Fri., Jul. 25, 2014 6:00 PM CDT Packers 1K Kids Run

Back to Football also includes the 1K Kids Run, presented by WPS Health Insurance. Kids 10 years old and younger will have the opportunity to run a Lambeau Lap on Friday, July 25, at 6 p.m. Registration for the Kids Run is $10 and all participants will receive a Packers 1K Run t-shirt, a logoed bag and a participant medal.

• Fri., Jul. 25, 2014 7:00 PM CDT Movie Night at Lambeau Field

Movie Night at Lambeau Field will return this year on Friday, July 25, following the 1K Kids Run. The event is free and open to the public, and concessions will be available throughout the movie. More details will be announced at a later date.

Time listed above is subject to change.

• Sat., Jul. 26, 2014 6:30 PM CDT Packers 5K Run/Walk

The fifth annual ‘5K Run/Walk at Lambeau Field,’ is set for Saturday, July 26, at 6:30 p.m.

The computer-timed run is highlighted by a neighborhood route that ultimately takes participants into Lambeau Field and around the famed gridiron. The event has a special finish line – the Packers’ ‘G’ painted on turf located in the parking lot.

All participants will receive a Packers 5K Run T-shirt, a logoed bag, and a bib number and timing chip. To celebrate the race’s fifth anniversary, all participants will receive a commemorative medal. In addition, photos will be taken on the course and will be available at no cost on the Packers 5K Run website.

Packers-themed awards will be presented to the top three finishers in each age group. An awards ceremony will take place following the conclusion of the race.

Registration, which is $25 for adults and $15 for children (12 and younger), will be available online beginning Friday, May 23, at www.packers.com/5k. Mail-in registration is also an option, with forms available online and in person at Lambeau Field. Runners can also register at the Bellin Run Expo on Friday, June 13, at Astor Park in Green Bay. Early registration is encouraged. After July 13, registration fees will increase to $30 and $20, respectively.

• Thu., Jul. 31, 2014 4:00 PM - 7:00 PM CDT PPCC Annual Reception

The Packers Partners Annual Reception is set for Thursday, July 31, 2014 in the Lambeau Field Atrium from 4:00 PM- 7:00 PM.

Packers Jarrett Boykin, Eddie Lacy, Datone Jones and DuJuan Harris will appear at the reception. The event will include a Player Guest Q&A, a Meet & Greet with a Packers Alumni and a Raffle Drawing.

This is a member’s only event. Invitations will be mailed the week of June 23rd, and online registration will open at 9 am CDT on June 25th and will close on July 11th at 5 pm CDT.

Invitations will include all of this information and additional details.

To sign up to become a member of the Packers Partners Club of Champions and receive an invitation to the reception, fans can go to www.packers.com/ppcc.

• Sat., Aug. 02, 2014 5:30 PM CDT Packers Family Night, presented by Bellin Health

‘Family Night’ will serve as the introduction of the 2014 Green Bay Packers, in-person to a capacity crowd in Lambeau Field and on television to a state-wide audience.

The event, which begins with in-stadium activities at 5:30 p.m., will benefit the Wendy’s Wonderful Kids foster care adoption program, a signature program of the Dave Thomas Foundation for Adoption.

Where to watch Sunday’s Packers-Lions game

Posted by Duke Bobber on December 28, 2011 – 4:23 pm

• If you’re looking for a bar to watch the game at, try www.packerseverywhere.comPackers Everywhere was created to let you know where you can gather with other Packers fans to watch games and have all kinds of other Packers-related fun. We know that the only thing you like more than watching Packers games is watching them with your fellow fans.
  • FOX Sports, now in its 18th season as an NFL network television partner, will broadcast the game to a regional audience.
  • Play-by-play man Thom Brennaman and color analyst Brian Billick will have the call from the broadcast booth with Laura Okmin reporting from the sidelines.
  • Milwaukee’s WTMJ (620 AM), airing Green Bay games since 1929, heads up the 52-station Packers Radio Network, with Wayne Larrivee (play-by-play) and two-time Packers Pro Bowler Larry McCarren (color) calling the action. The duo enters its 13th season of broadcasts together across the Packers Radio Network, which covers 43 markets in five states.
  • The broadcast is also available on Sirius Satellite Radio (WTMJ feed) as part of the network’s NFL Sunday Drive.
  • DIRECTV subscribers can watch the game in HD on Channel 712.
  • The image below shows an unofficial map (courtesy of the506.com) of which regions will receive the game on FOX:

Tags: , , ,

36 Responses to “Where to watch Sunday’s Packers-Lions game”

1. By Bob Burrow on Dec 28, 2011 | Reply

As I have for the past 16 week’s will be watching Our Packer’s from living room here in Beloit,Wisconsin.The road to Super Bowl XLVI DOES go through “Title Town,USA”,”The Frozen Tundra”,Lambeau Field,Green Bay,Wisconsin

2. By Tom Girard on Dec 28, 2011 | Reply

It sucks that the TV Networks and the NFL are not showing the Green Bay game in Washington State!

The games that are shown mean nothing since Green Bay will win the Super Bowl!

Does any one know what channel the game will be shown on West Coast Comcast if any?

3. By Brandalyn Saltsman on Dec 30, 2011 | Reply

My name is Brandalyn Saltsman, I live in Louisville, KY. My birthday is Sun Jan 1 and I was looking forward to watch the Green Bay game but we dont get it here on that day. Thats all I wanted to do on my birthday was to watch ithe game, I was wondering if the game will be shown at another time on espn or another channel so I can record it.
    Thanks,

4. By Tom Girard on Dec 30, 2011 | Reply

Brandalyn,

I am having the same problem!

I live in Seattle (Puyallup) WA. Green Bay is not shown on any channels here either. I have no interest in watching SF v SL.

I am a die hard Packer Fan since 1960, and it really makes me mad when the games are not show in the Seattle area!

I have not been able to find the game on any of the ESPN channels I have.

Does any one know if the game will be shown in the Seattle area on any channels that Comcast Cable have avaiable?

Any help would be appreaciated!

Tom

5. By jayber on Dec 30, 2011 | Reply

I sure wish the Queens would move to CA so I could watch the Packer games on a regular basis! Santa didn’t come through on that one, at least not yet. ;-)

6. By Cali on Dec 31, 2011 | Reply

I HATE the whiners! I can’t believe I gotta watch that s*** instead of the Pack tame the lions!! Happy New Year Packer Nation!! GO PACK GO!! Talk to ya’ll in 2012!!

7. By jerry melton on Jan 1, 2012 | Reply

How do you think i feel? I live in arkansas,which is considred cowboy’s country. I would like to know how the cowboy’s are called america’s team, when the packer’s did what know other team has ever done, and that is to win the first two superbowl’s. I think it should the other way around. The will broadcast a cowboy’s game no matter where they are playing,even if it’s a meaningless game, before they will show a packer’s game here. all i can say is GO-PACK-GO!

8. By Marlene on Jan 1, 2012 | Reply

I agree…show the Packer game in the SW. We stay in Tombstone AZ for the winter months and are dedicated Packer fans. I have to rely on family and friends to keep me posted via txt messages or phone calls. Grrr!

9. By Melanie on Jan 1, 2012 | Reply

Dissapointed Packer fan in Louisille, Ky here too. Was looking forward to seeing the game only to find out it’s not being shown here.:(

10. By patty on Jan 1, 2012 | Reply

r u kidding me? THE LAST GAME AND NOT SHOWING THE PACK HERE IN COLORADO. THAT TOTALLY SUCKS

11. By KevKev in Apache Junction on Jan 1, 2012 | Reply

We plan to go to the local Sports Bar,
    sit on the Patio (77 degrees)….
    Have some Breakfeast
    Have a Brewski or two…..
    and enjoy the New Year!

Happy New Year Everyone!

How bout dem Packers….Yea hey der!

12. By Grace on Jan 1, 2012 | Reply

Don’t even get me started about how UN-American it is to lock out the Packer games on Direct TV and make you pay upwards of $45.00 per game to see it. Football is a national past time and Packer Fans shouldn’t ever be denied.

13. By Cindy on Jan 1, 2012 | Reply

UGH!!! This is the worst New Year’s Day ever! Woke up happy to see the Packers play……..but NO! Shame on you Fox in Lexington, KY!

14. By julie-ann on Jan 1, 2012 | Reply

I dont care about the New Year-I do care about the Packers! Been a fan since the 1960′s n we don’t get the game out here in So Cal! I will cry if I want to: ( Go Go Go Pack Go!!!!!!!

15. By Devera on Jan 1, 2012 | Reply

Go Packers!! Will miss watching the game. Thanks for nothing FOX.

16. By medtrans on Jan 1, 2012 | Reply

I am very unhappy that we are not able to watch the packers game here in Arizona. Instead we get to watch New Orleans. There are hundreds of midwesterners who live here as well as winter here each year. We could care less about New Orleans and Carolina.Noticed on the map there is a very small area (midwest only) that get to see the game. Poor choice on Fox’s part.

17. By bethann on Jan 1, 2012 | Reply

I just assumed the packers would be shown here in montana,,,, really. sad,,, love the packers……….hope to find someplace to watch it,,,,,,,,,, poor choice fox, by not showing the real team,,,,, ( GREEN BAY PACKERS) sincerly a loyal fan

18. By Mike the Beancounter on Jan 1, 2012 | Reply

I live near Kingman, AZ. Best way I found to follow a Packer game in almost real time is to watch the NFL Channel and/or through ESPN’s Gamecast.

19. By Jim on Jan 1, 2012 | Reply

We live 25 miles form Duluth, Mn. in WI. And we get to watch those losers, the Vikings and can’t get the Packers on FOX. Does that SUCK or what ?

20. By Mary P on Jan 1, 2012 | Reply

I am really tired of actually living in Wisconsin and NOT,,,,,,being able to watch the Packers Game!!!!!! Really, not even Minnesota really cares about the ViQueens anymore!!!!!!!!!

21. By Sandi M. on Jan 1, 2012 | Reply

I’m in NC Illinois & we can get the game either!! I so wanted to watch the last game…This really sucks!!! If you got Direct TV, then you can get it… I hate the Bears & that is what they are televising….:-(

22. By Sandi M. on Jan 1, 2012 | Reply

That should read “I CAN’T get the game either!!!

23. By Sue on Jan 1, 2012 | Reply

Same here in GA everyone but the Packers are on TV.

24. By susan on Jan 1, 2012 | Reply

I live 4 miles south of the Wisconsin State line and can’t watch the Packer’s. I also have Direct TV. I could get the game with Charter…but their programming isn’t as good. I’m SO disappointed! And here I own two shares of the Packers!!

Good luck Pack! Beat those lions back to their den!

25. By Brian T on Jan 1, 2012 | Reply

I live in wisconsin and can’t even watch the game.

26. By Matt Scheider on Jan 1, 2012 | Reply

Same here cannot believe we live in WI with the best team in the league and we have to watch the purple eating losers. How shameful!!!!!! MN should be playing outside, like they really need a new dome?????

27. By Matt on Jan 1, 2012 | Reply

So where is the online stream?

28. By You suck! on Jan 1, 2012 | Reply

Direct TV can bite my pickle. $400 for NFL Sunday? No Packers on the West Coast. No “streaming” radio coverage, since it violates NFL rules. The only way you can watch/listen to any of it is to pay through the nose. Crap!

29. By Daryl on Jan 1, 2012 | Reply

You can listen to the Packers at wjvl.com now! I am in Kansas City and cannot see the game either but am listening on the web

30. By Tommy on Jan 1, 2012 | Reply

I HAVE HEARD SOMEONE MENTION A WAY TO WATCH THE GAME ONLINE. I HAVE ASKED BEFORE BUT RECEIVED NO RESPONSE OR INFORMATION AS TO WHERE.

I AM ASKING AGAIN.

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE A NON-TELEVISED GAME CAN BE VIEWED ON THE INTERNET.
    I AM A DEVOUT PACKERS FAN, BORN IN MILWAUKEE AND NEVER BEEN A FAN OF ANOTHER TEAM IN MY 49 YEARS.

IF YOU KNOW OF WHERE I CAN WATCH ONLINE, PLEASE SHARE IT. MANY OF US WANNA SEE THIS GAME AT HOME.

31. By Chris Eirschele on Jan 1, 2012 | Reply

We moved from Ohio to Arizona. We thought it was bad back there, no it is worse here.

Why would I trade my Green Bay Packers in for the Arizona Cardinals?

Fox is doing a lousy job of promoting the number one team in America.

32. By meemz on Jan 1, 2012 | Reply

go Packers
    we cant wath Packers today….it is not on our local
    cable….but we are trying to find internet access…my nephew Vic Sooto is playing….i am so bummed i couldnt watch him…but i have not gven up..i will find it…
    go Packers…love it…you know eet Babee…Go Cheeeeezhead..

33. By Karen on Jan 1, 2012 | Reply

UGH! Fox sucks! Who wants to watch SF? We want the Packers game!
    GO Green Bay!!!! At least we will get to watch you win the Super Bowl!

Down With Fox!

34. By Tom/Pat on Jan 1, 2012 | Reply

Same thing here, can”t watch Packer game – live in Wisconsin zip code 54002 but federal something or other considers us as Minnesota on Direct TV! Why and how can we get it changed or why doesn’t Direct TV try to help us???
    FOX isn’t even showing scoring for our Packer game – oops finally did just now -agree FOX sucks on coverage!

35. By Vickie on Jan 1, 2012 | Reply

I’m in San Antonio and the Packers games are rarely broadcast here, especially if they conflict with a game being played at the same time by the Cowboys, Texans or Saints. I loved it a few years ago when they streamed the games live so I could watch on my computer. But they’ve stopped doing that. Shame on you, NFL! You’re pricing real fans outta the game. You can’t watch unless you pay big bucks to watch via satellite. However, here’s an alternative…. if you have a computer (you’ll need a wi-fi or broadband connection) and a family or friend in an area where the game is broadcast has a laptop with a hi-speed connection, both of you need to sign up for Skype — it’s free and VERY easy to do!. Then, on game day, log onto Skype, make a video call to your buddy in Wisconsin and have him/her put the laptop in front of the TV (facing it) and you’ll be able to watch the game!

36. By O.A.HILDEBRANDT on Jan 4, 2012 | Reply

WE WATCH THE G.B.PACKERS HERE IN YUMA,AZ EVERY WEEKEND AT THE MINESHAFT. GREAT SEASON. GREAT GAME SUNDAY AGAINST D.LIONS. GO FLYNN GO !!!!