• Thu., Sep. 04, 2014 7:30 PM - 10:30 PM CDT Packers at Seattle Seahawks Packers at Seattle Seahawks
  • Fri., Sep. 05, 2014 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM CDT Jared Abbrederis appearance Packers WR Jared Abbrederis is scheduled to make an appearance at PBIS Sunrise School in Appleton, Wis., on Friday, September 5, from 2-3 p.m.
  • Tue., Sep. 09, 2014 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM CDT Brandon Bostick appearance Brandon Bostick is scheduled to appear at Walmart (located at 2440 W. Mason Street, Green Bay) on Tuesday, September 9, from 5-7 p.m.
  • Sun., Sep. 14, 2014 11:25 AM - 3:25 PM CDT Coats for Kids collection The Salvation Army will be collecting new and gently used winter coats as well as cash donations in the parking lot and at each of Lambeau Field’s gates.
  • Sun., Sep. 14, 2014 3:25 PM - 6:30 PM CDT Packers vs. New York Jets Packers vs. New York Jets
  • Sun., Sep. 21, 2014 12:00 PM - 3:00 PM CDT Packers at Detroit Lions Packers at Detroit Lions

Packers play at 3:30 p.m. CT on Sunday, Jan. 15

Posted by Mike Spofford on January 1, 2012 – 10:34 pm

The Packers’ NFC Divisional playoff game has been slated for 3:30 p.m. CT on Sunday, Jan. 15, at Lambeau Field. The opponent will be either the Lions, the Falcons or the Giants.

The Packers have a first-round bye in the playoffs and then host the divisional round. As the No. 1 seed, the Packers will play the lowest remaining seed after Wild Card weekend.

The lowest seed, No. 6 Detroit, plays at No. 3 New Orleans in the Wild Card round, and the Lions would come to Green Bay if they beat the Saints. Should New Orleans win that game, the Packers would get the winner of the other NFC Wild Card game, which will pit No. 5 seed Atlanta at the No. 4 New York Giants, who beat the Dallas Cowboys to win the NFC East on Sunday night.

Tags: , , , , , ,

35 Responses to “Packers play at 3:30 p.m. CT on Sunday, Jan. 15”

1. By Adele Taormina on Jan 1, 2012 | Reply

How can I get playoff tickets to see the best NFL team? First time going to a game so I really want tickets!

2. By FL Packer Fan on Jan 1, 2012 | Reply

Tickets can only be obtained third party…I would go through Stub-hub, Ticketmaster etc to ensure you get your tickets…

3. By Jo Momma on Jan 1, 2012 | Reply

επιθυμώ να φάω πολλά τρόφιμα!
    Trenslation: i like to eat a lot of food!
    Σας ευχαριστούμε από το λίπος

4. By xaq on Jan 1, 2012 | Reply

Have your great grandpa put your name on the list 80 years ago.

5. By fg on Jan 1, 2012 | Reply

type-o, 3rd to the last sentence. put* not pit*

6. By fg is dumb on Jan 1, 2012 | Reply

No, fg, it’s pit…… look it up

7. By jrei on Jan 1, 2012 | Reply

Well Adele,sorry but , actually the best way is to have your dad get his name on the waiting list 30 years ago. Or you can pay alot of money to a ticket broker.

8. By Jaque Strap on Jan 2, 2012 | Reply

My son bought tickets from Stub Hub. He got good seats in endzone (row 43) but he was just bumming that the game is on Sunday instead of Saturday due to driving from south eastern pa. Ohh well at least he gets to go. Go Pack Go

9. By steve norenberg on Jan 2, 2012 | Reply

to adele who is looking for tickets juts go to the game and you will havbe plenty of choices to scalp tickets
    My guess is you will be able to get a single upper row for under $200.

10. By jalmil on Jan 2, 2012 | Reply

My prediction is we will be playing Atlanta. Dejavu……

11. By Mr R. on Jan 2, 2012 | Reply

A good QB can shred the Packers defense to pieces and thats my biggest concern going into the playoffs. If Dom Capers has a plan he better start to work on it because this is not the same defense that won a Super Bowl last year and N.O. could win a shoot out and S.F has a very good defense and either team are capable of beating the pack

12. By Chedda is bedda on Jan 2, 2012 | Reply

Yesterday the Packers ran a very base style defense for two reasons, key starters were out, they wanted to get a look at some back-ups. The defense created turnovers made improvements. The score is what matters and Dom Capers will not disappoint in the playoffs. I think the Packers are sitting right where they want to be. Everybody close to healthy and ready to for the Divisional game.

13. By BIG CHEESE on Jan 2, 2012 | Reply

My guess is we will see a completely different defense than we’ve seen during the regular season. Capers is a Master and I believe he’ll come through, so long as the defense executes. Each prospective opponent has a demension that should concern the Packers, but I think the Packers will prepare effectively for whoever they face. GO PACK GO… one game at a time!

14. By Jack on Jan 2, 2012 | Reply

Help me understand. Both NFC Divisional level games are listed to be played on Sunday, January 15th. The Pack plays the late game at 3:30 PM meaning the 49ers would play the early game at 1:00 Eastern time. That would mean the game would start at 10 AM Pacific time. Am I missing something?

15. By Linda on Jan 2, 2012 | Reply

I had to watch the game via internet but WOW is all I can say. We are lucky to have two of the greatest QB let alone a super TEAM. Everyone is in sink. Keep it up. I want the best team all the way. And thanks McCarthy!

16. By Dean in Az. on Jan 2, 2012 | Reply

If the trade Flynn we could have a whole new defense as well as a bunch of draft picks.

17. By Jeff on Jan 2, 2012 | Reply

to Jack. The information on NFL.com’s website (as of 1/2/12) and the information we are being told on packers.com and in local media are not the same. I’m assuming that the NFL.com site is wrong (both on the top line bar AND in the playoffs section under “schedules”… which say different things!), because they never do both games from the same conference on the same day.

18. By Jack on Jan 2, 2012 | Reply

@ Jeff.
    Thanks, Jeff. Knew something had to be wrong there. I went to the 49ers website and they are saying they have the 4:30 PM game on Saturday. That makes more sense. I agree, I have never seen them play both games from the same conference on the same day. Thanks again. I’ll be there on the 15th with a fresh voice after wearing mine out yesterday. Go Pack!!

19. By ArJay on Jan 2, 2012 | Reply

TitleTown Tickets In Green Bay ALWAYS has tickets/packages/tours. Good folks. Fuzzy Thurston owns(owned?) the place.

20. By David on Jan 2, 2012 | Reply

Will there be a bus from Chicago to Lambeau for the playoff game (and back) on January 15th?

21. By Kiara on Jan 2, 2012 | Reply

A ticketholder said he was giving us tickets to this, but then someone offered him more money, so we’re not going anymore!

22. By 753rd on Jan 2, 2012 | Reply

The Packers are lucky to have the offense they have. If they did not, they would be 8-8 for the year. Here is alittle locker room help for the Packer defense, ”
    The Green Bay packer defense could not stop the girl scouts from delivering cookies”. I would love to say that in the locker room, because whatever Capers is saying is obviously not working. I hope the defense shows up for the playoffs.

23. By mark van kessel on Jan 3, 2012 | Reply

Dear Editor
    the Green bay packers are the team to beat they have home field 51-1 Green bay packers will get to INDY with there best deffense and offense with John Kuln
    Donald Driver James Jones John Starks ,Defense AJ HAWK
    BJ , NICK Collins the Deffense and offense will be unbeat able ,with Rodgers Donald Driver greg jeannings. Green Bay Packers will get to INDT they will win the Divisional and Championship game Lambeaue field Green bay WI.

24. By pauline nelson on Jan 3, 2012 | Reply

Check your Jan.2012 calander on your website.It is showing the dates wrong.

25. By Rob on Jan 3, 2012 | Reply

@Mark Van Kessel,
    15-1 not 51-1, James Starks not John, and Nick Collins has been out since September. I like your enthusiasm though.
    As far as everyone hating on our “D”, saying that they are the worst Defense in the history of the league? Lead the league in interceptions (31), 130 passes defended. I’ll take that horrible defense any day.

26. By BIG CHEESE on Jan 3, 2012 | Reply

Capers will unveil a Packer Defense that will blow fans away come playoff time. WORD.. Go Pack Go!

27. By packersownerandshareholder on Jan 3, 2012 | Reply

I can’t wait!! The only team that gives me a little anxiety is the Giants. We all know the history and they played us tough once all ready this year.

They are an out door team with a quality run game and running back (Ahmad Bradshaw not “Tip Toe Bandit”) and that alone could limit the time our incredible Offense is on the field. They aren’t afraid of us or afraid of comming into Lambeau because they have done it before and beateen us and “The Best Team Ever”, *cough* Patriots, back in ’09.

Eli is playing with a lot of confidence and the team as a whole is playing with a lot of swagger. Lets not forget a lot of the guys on that team have Super Bowl rings.

BUT at the end of the day I remember we have a man named Aaron Rodgers on our team and a D that has given up a lot of yards but takes the ball away from the opposing team and puts it back in that mans hands at a very high rate. In addition the Road to the Super Bowl must go through Lambeau Field and the greatest fans in sports!! GO PACK GO

28. By jalmil on Jan 5, 2012 | Reply

I think we can beat the NYG .. I am more worried about Atlanta. But maybe “Tebow the Great” {{cough}} will take care of that for us somehow.

29. By The Ditka on Jan 5, 2012 | Reply

Green Bay’s defense is among the worst if not the worst in football…..they are in trouble!!

30. By The Ditka on Jan 5, 2012 | Reply

Hey Jalmil Denver plays in the AFC …..so does Tebow!

31. By BIG CHEESE on Jan 6, 2012 | Reply

Glad you’re back Ditka, it’s becoming a tradition with you jumping on the Packer’s bandwagon. Thanks for the support. Have a brat and a beer on me. Go Pack Go…

32. By montanapackfan on Jan 8, 2012 | Reply

Hey Ditka how bout dem cub bears

33. By montanapackfan on Jan 8, 2012 | Reply

My wife always says that the NFL is rigged…sitting here wondering now if that is true given the lack of performance by the Steelers….just saying???

34. By montanapackfan on Jan 8, 2012 | Reply

Good one Big Cheese…glad to see you in print as always.

Roll on Green roll on

35. By jalmil on Jan 8, 2012 | Reply

My bad “The Ditka”. Thought I posted a comment on not wanting to face The Steelers again.

Anyway. Let’s get prepared for NYG. Won’t be easy but I think we can take ‘em. GO PACK !!!