• Fri., Jul. 25, 2014 6:00 PM CDT Packers 1K Kids Run

Back to Football also includes the 1K Kids Run, presented by WPS Health Insurance. Kids 10 years old and younger will have the opportunity to run a Lambeau Lap on Friday, July 25, at 6 p.m. Registration for the Kids Run is $10 and all participants will receive a Packers 1K Run t-shirt, a logoed bag and a participant medal.

• Fri., Jul. 25, 2014 7:00 PM CDT Movie Night at Lambeau Field

Movie Night at Lambeau Field will return this year on Friday, July 25, following the 1K Kids Run. The event is free and open to the public, and concessions will be available throughout the movie. More details will be announced at a later date.

Time listed above is subject to change.

• Sat., Jul. 26, 2014 6:30 PM CDT Packers 5K Run/Walk

The fifth annual ‘5K Run/Walk at Lambeau Field,’ is set for Saturday, July 26, at 6:30 p.m.

The computer-timed run is highlighted by a neighborhood route that ultimately takes participants into Lambeau Field and around the famed gridiron. The event has a special finish line – the Packers’ ‘G’ painted on turf located in the parking lot.

All participants will receive a Packers 5K Run T-shirt, a logoed bag, and a bib number and timing chip. To celebrate the race’s fifth anniversary, all participants will receive a commemorative medal. In addition, photos will be taken on the course and will be available at no cost on the Packers 5K Run website.

Packers-themed awards will be presented to the top three finishers in each age group. An awards ceremony will take place following the conclusion of the race.

Registration, which is $25 for adults and $15 for children (12 and younger), will be available online beginning Friday, May 23, at www.packers.com/5k. Mail-in registration is also an option, with forms available online and in person at Lambeau Field. Runners can also register at the Bellin Run Expo on Friday, June 13, at Astor Park in Green Bay. Early registration is encouraged. After July 13, registration fees will increase to $30 and $20, respectively.

• Thu., Jul. 31, 2014 4:00 PM - 7:00 PM CDT PPCC Annual Reception

The Packers Partners Annual Reception is set for Thursday, July 31, 2014 in the Lambeau Field Atrium from 4:00 PM- 7:00 PM.

Packers Jarrett Boykin, Eddie Lacy, Datone Jones and DuJuan Harris will appear at the reception. The event will include a Player Guest Q&A, a Meet & Greet with a Packers Alumni and a Raffle Drawing.

This is a member’s only event. Invitations will be mailed the week of June 23rd, and online registration will open at 9 am CDT on June 25th and will close on July 11th at 5 pm CDT.

Invitations will include all of this information and additional details.

To sign up to become a member of the Packers Partners Club of Champions and receive an invitation to the reception, fans can go to www.packers.com/ppcc.

• Sat., Aug. 02, 2014 5:30 PM CDT Packers Family Night, presented by Bellin Health

‘Family Night’ will serve as the introduction of the 2014 Green Bay Packers, in-person to a capacity crowd in Lambeau Field and on television to a state-wide audience.

The event, which begins with in-stadium activities at 5:30 p.m., will benefit the Wendy’s Wonderful Kids foster care adoption program, a signature program of the Dave Thomas Foundation for Adoption.

• Sat., Aug. 09, 2014 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM CDT Packers at Tennessee Titans Packers at Tennessee Titans

Driver scores three 7′s with first dance

Posted by Mike Spofford on March 19, 2012 – 9:30 pm

WR Donald Driver made his debut on “Dancing with the Stars” Monday night on the show’s season premiere, and he and partner Peta Murgatroyd earned a 7 from each of the three judges for their “Cha-Cha.” Their total of 21 (of a maximum 30) tied for eighth place among the 12 couples after the first night’s dances. The top score was a 26, achieved by two pairs.

Driver earned praise from the judges for his talent and enthusiasm, but he may have shown a little too much of the latter. Two of the judges criticized him for being a little too over-exuberant, but they were nonetheless impressed with his moves and command on the dance floor. The judges expressed keen interest in seeing how Driver performs as the season progresses, sounding as though they expect him to become a more refined performer.

Driver and Murgatroyd will perform again next Monday, March 26, and Tuesday, March 27, when couples begin to get voted off and the competition narrows. Fans can cast their votes for Driver at abc.com.

Tags: , , ,

56 Responses to “Driver scores three 7′s with first dance”

1. By Kathie on Mar 19, 2012 | Reply

Yes Donald bring home that ball!!!!! You have the moves on the dance floor that you need and the moves on the field for football YOU’VE GOT THE MOVES!!!!!!

2. By Lisa on Mar 19, 2012 | Reply

Good job Donald,keep it up!:) PACKERS ROCK!!!!:))

3. By Kathie on Mar 19, 2012 | Reply

Come on Packer Fans VOTE VOTE VOTE It’s your Packer Duty

4. By Tommy D on Mar 19, 2012 | Reply

I thought that Donald was amaizing. But I think he should have danced later. The scores were getting better later in the show and he was definately much better than Sherri Shepard. We need to protest against the judges and vote as much as possible for DD. He’s the man.

5. By Trisk Korth on Mar 19, 2012 | Reply

Driver has my support. Dance DONALD Dance

6. By JoAnn Muir on Mar 19, 2012 | Reply

I voted on both telephone lines until they wouldn’t let me vote anymore. I am over enthused, too. I don’t even like the show. Never watch it, but if Donald Driver is on there, I watch it.

7. By Harleygrl on Mar 19, 2012 | Reply

Donald and Peta had the moves!! The score did not reflect how great they were. Bring it on home you two you were AWESOME!!

8. By JoAnn Muir on Mar 19, 2012 | Reply

If everyone in Wisconsin votes for Donald, he will win.

9. By JoAnn Muir on Mar 19, 2012 | Reply

Lombardi trophy – disco trophy – we will take what we can get. Go Donald Go

10. By donna gargano on Mar 19, 2012 | Reply

Great moves Donald…only will get better each week,,,just like on the ball field! You go Donald, you rock!

11. By cathy on Mar 19, 2012 | Reply

He got my 12 votes

12. By Lori Shehow on Mar 19, 2012 | Reply

Donald has all the right moves and he will prevail!!! We love you Donald….Dance for us like nobody’s watching!!!Good Luck…I know you have all us Cheeseheads behind you ;)

13. By Kristin on Mar 19, 2012 | Reply

Yay! Driver is my favorite Packer! He’s got so much class and so much heart!

14. By Crystal Duwe on Mar 19, 2012 | Reply

Great job DD. Bring home the mirror ball. I have never voted all the years I have watched it but I will be voting this season.

15. By JoAnn Muir on Mar 19, 2012 | Reply

He’s my favorite Packer,, too

16. By LeeAnna on Mar 19, 2012 | Reply

I agree…he did WAY better than some of those who got a better score…I can’t til next week to see how he does! I voted for him and I hope he wins! :)

17. By deb on Mar 19, 2012 | Reply

hi donald you can dance with me any day, donald you were awesome and you will win bring home the ball,love you

18. By Bonnie on Mar 19, 2012 | Reply

Great job Donald. You certainly have the moves. Got all my votes.

19. By Mary Jo on Mar 19, 2012 | Reply

I have watched DWTS since day 1 and am fortunate enough to live in Green Bay.. believe me, Donald Driver was one of the all time best performers I’ve ever seen!! He had all the moves, not to mention the most amazing smile!! The crowd went wild..and I predict he will go far in this competition! We love you Donald : )!!!

20. By MHenry on Mar 19, 2012 | Reply

This was by far one of the best opening seasons on Dancing With The Stars. Donald and many others have great talent. It will be fun to watch. Donald has the moves, crowd appeal and smile. He will go far in the season, if he listens to the judges. He has the ability to be a top contender! Get your votes out Packer fans. That makes a big difference in point values. The judges are just one part of the scores. He has a great fan base.

21. By Chassity on Mar 19, 2012 | Reply

Great job, Quickie!!!!!!!! 30 pts in my book…but next week will be better

22. By Geri Robak on Mar 19, 2012 | Reply

WOW ! WOW ! My husband Jim & I were so impressed with your 1st dance. Donald, YOU are the leader and the one to beat…you know how to WIN so GO GET THAT MIRROR BALL TROPHY! SO DARN PROUD OF YOU Donald.

23. By Sue on Mar 19, 2012 | Reply

Way to go Donald “Dance” Driver! You for ALL of my 12 votes!

24. By Tammi Wilkins on Mar 19, 2012 | Reply

Way to go Donald. You proved your are a contender and look forward to watching you to the end and bringing the ball back to add to the Packer Hall of Fame which I had the joy of visiting this December!

25. By Philly on Mar 19, 2012 | Reply

I thought he did a great job. He was better then Sherri. Come PACKER fans. VOTE VOTE VOTE

26. By Susan witte on Mar 19, 2012 | Reply

I’ve never voted for anyone on DWTS, just enjoyed watching the show. Tonight I cast all 12 of my votes for DONALD DRIVER!!! Great performance Donald and Peta!

27. By jamie on Mar 19, 2012 | Reply

DD performed wonderfully..just like his moves on the field, maximum overdrive!! Keep up the energy and positive thinking…You’re doing great..can’t wait for every week as you advance to the mirror ball..should look nice next to the superbowl ring!!

28. By queendebb8 on Mar 20, 2012 | Reply

I voted the maximum times via my phone. This is the number to vote for Donald: 1-800-868-3403

29. By Muriel on Mar 20, 2012 | Reply

Oh Yeah! Donald got my votes!

30. By skeeter on Mar 20, 2012 | Reply

Donald!!! You Go Boy!! You both got ALLLLL my votes tonight. Can’t wait to get my tickets so I can come on down and make some noise for you!! woot woot

31. By Jenn on Mar 20, 2012 | Reply

Donald did great!!! He should have received better scores for sure! He danced a lot better than Martina who also got 7s. Keep on going DD…you did Packer Nation proud!!

32. By Lisa on Mar 20, 2012 | Reply

Amazing night o DWTS’s!!! Absolutely loved DD! He can move it and shake it, no doubt…you have my vote Donald!!”

33. By wendy on Mar 20, 2012 | Reply

Way to go Donald. I hadn’t been a DWTS fan previously but I believe watching is going to be on that “can’t miss it” schedule just like Sunday afternoon football.

34. By peggyr on Mar 20, 2012 | Reply

Donald was amazing!! Hey fans – you can vote at least 36 times! 12 per phone line (home, cell) and then 12 more online. Donald got my 36 votes!!

35. By Kim on Mar 20, 2012 | Reply

I did not get to vote but watched it last night and Donald Driver is great can not believe he only got 21. GO DRIVER GO

36. By Kristen on Mar 20, 2012 | Reply

Agree with Tommy D. And there is NO WAY Jack Wagner danced better than Donald. They were very conservative in scoring early on. Donald took the constructive criticism with charm and I think he’s gonna WIN!

37. By LadyCheesehead1 on Mar 20, 2012 | Reply

Donald was amazing last night. He got all my votes. Come on Packer nation, give the man all your support. He has talent on the dance floor. He is my all time favorite Packer player, and now to learn he has moves like that? WOW!!! Donald you did us proud! Now go get that mirror ball!!!!

38. By Wendy on Mar 20, 2012 | Reply

I was very impressed by how amazing DD danced last night. I gave him all 10′s and I think the judges should have as well. I got 24 votes in for him. I am looking forward to watching him go all the way!!! You are awesome Donald!!!

39. By Diane on Mar 20, 2012 | Reply

Donald was absolutely charming and the performance was great. I had never watched the program before, much less voted. I will be watching this time and he got all my votes by phone and online. Go Donald – California is cheering for you!!

40. By Kim on Mar 20, 2012 | Reply

That was the best dance of the night in my opinion! <3

41. By Anita on Mar 20, 2012 | Reply

Loved it! Go Donald Go!!! We are routing for you all the way!

42. By Jan Gere on Mar 20, 2012 | Reply

Go Donald!!!! I have never voted before, but I sure will this season. He is a wonderful person. He just has to have that disco ball on his mantle!!! PS His son is right, his partner is hot!!!

43. By Cali on Mar 20, 2012 | Reply

Let me know when football starts. And real quick. Nice move on Flynns part, makin’ 26 mill. up there in Seattle. BUT, we’re still goin up there and destroyin’ em!! GO PACK GO!!!

44. By AZjeff on Mar 21, 2012 | Reply

At this point in his career a better dancer than a WR. Come on Pack! Spend some moe money and get a WR for AROD. Don’t get cheap with him like you did Farve. I sense packers are in profit taking mode.

45. By JoAnn Muir on Mar 21, 2012 | Reply

AZjeff to you GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

46. By d on Mar 22, 2012 | Reply

lets support our Donald Driver!!!! He’s the man!!!!

47. By Montanapackfan on Mar 22, 2012 | Reply

Driver is the consummate professional both on and off the field.His sure handedness in our loss to the Giants last year epitomizes his career and integrity as a player and a Packer ambassador. Should he not make the team this year, his play making and mentoring shall be missed and a void will need to be filled in his absence.

Roll on Green Roll on

48. By Pack Attack on Mar 24, 2012 | Reply

@AZjeff, Driver was the only receiver to show up in the playoff game against the Giants, all the other receivers were dropping balls.

49. By 1gopack on Mar 24, 2012 | Reply

You get 12 votes each online, landline, and every cellphone your family has. I voted 60 times!

50. By Adrienne on Mar 25, 2012 | Reply

Dance Driver dance!!! He did amazing! He should have gotten a way better score. Funny that more than have the audience booed the judges for the scores. I went on a website and it showed pictures of all the partisipants and Donald Driver had 800 likes!!! Everyone else had like 400 or less likes. That just tells how much we love you Donald!!! <3

51. By AP on Mar 25, 2012 | Reply

GREEN BAY SUCKS!!!!!!!!!! Discount double check Karen Rogers!!!

52. By Cali on Mar 26, 2012 | Reply

To AZjeff….ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

53. By One Fast Driver on Mar 27, 2012 | Reply

Donald, you were awsome in your first two dances. I was glad to see that old judge admit he was wrong. Everybody knew you were great. I had no doubt that you would be safe. You go out and kick some ..bleeeep.. just like you do on the football field with fancy footwork.

54. By JoAnn Muir on Mar 28, 2012 | Reply

He scored you too low on the second dance, too. Those judges have NO CLUE there are PACKER FANS every where in the world and Donald Driver fans every where in the world, too. Donald you are a terrific dancer.

55. By rdschwalm on Mar 29, 2012 | Reply

I simply don’r understand why this website spends so much yime on Driver’s performance on DWTS. I want Packers football news, not the analysis of Driver’s performance at dancing! Driver is “yesterday’s news anyway.

56. By c.statz on Mar 31, 2012 | Reply

Donald was the best. Vote packer nation!!!!