What? An event that raises money for charities in five cities over five days. Each evening Tailgate Tour party will benefit the hosting non-profit organization and will feature a flavor of famous Lambeau Field tailgating food, giveaways, tour celebrity question-and-answer sessions, and autographs.
When? May 15-19.
Who? Packers President/CEO Mark Murphy, wide receiver Jordy Nelson, kicker Mason Crosby and safety Charlie Peprah, along with former Packers Marco Rivera, William Henderson, and Larry McCarren.
Where? The tour will make stops in La Crosse (May 15), Madison (May 16), Kenosha (May 17), Cedarburg/Grafton (May 18) and Sturgeon Bay (May 19), with evening tailgate parties held in each city to support a local non-profit organization.
How can I get tickets? Official tailgate party tickets can be purchased for $30. General admission tickets also will be available for $5, which includes access to the Q-and-A sessions as well as tailgate party activities. Food and beverage will be available for purchase. Due to space limitations, no general admission tickets will be available in Kenosha.Tickets for the tailgate parties are on sale. ‘Green Bay Packers Tailgate Tour’ evening tailgate party locations, hosting organizations and ticket information are as follows: (6 to 8:30 p.m. in each city):
- La Crosse: Oktoberfest Southside Fest-grounds. To benefit the Children of the Heart. Tickets on sale at Festival Foods locations at 1260 Crossing Meadows drive, Onalaska, and 2500 State Rd., La Crosse, in the Village Shopping Center.
- Madison: Alliant Center. To benefit the Ronald McDonald House Charities. Tickets on sale only through http://www.TicketWeb.com, TicketMaster, or by calling 866-777-8932.
- Kenosha: Boys & Girls Club of Kenosha. To benefit Boys & Girls Club of Kenosha. Tickets on sale at Boys & Girls Club of Kenosha, 1330 52nd St.
- Cedarburg/Grafton: Grafton High School. To benefit Portal, Inc. Tickets on sale at Portal, Inc., 1015 Cedar Creek Rd., Grafton, with information available at http://www.portalinc.org.
- Sturgeon Bay: Sunset Park. To benefit Habitat for Humanity. Tickets on sale at Marchant’s Foods, County Highway DK, Brussels; Main Street Market, 7770 State Rd. 42, Egg Harbor; Pick n’ Save,1847 Egg Harbor Rd., Sturgeon Bay; and Door County Habitat for Humanity, 410 N. 14th Ave., Sturgeon Bay.
Tags: cedarburg/grafton, kenosha, la crosse, madison, packers tailgate tour, sturgeon bay
Posted in Packers.com Blog, Tailgate Tour