• Sun., Sep. 21, 2014 12:00 PM - 3:00 PM CDT Packers at Detroit Lions Packers at Detroit Lions
  • Mon., Sep. 22, 2014 4:00 PM - 4:15 PM CDT Live McCarthy press conf. Packers Head Coach Mike McCarthy will be available to the media on Monday, September 22, in the Lambeau Field media auditorium.
  • Tue., Sep. 23, 2014 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM CDT Humana playground build (morning session)

Scheduled to appear: Andrew Quarless and Casey Hayward

• Tue., Sep. 23, 2014 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM CDT Humana playground build (afternoon session) Scheduled to appear: Datone Jones and Micah Hyde
  • Sat., Sep. 27, 2014 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM CDT Packers Everywhere pep rally (Chicago)

Packers fans 21 years and older are invited to bring the spirit of Green Bay to Chicago a day early with a free Packers Everywhere Pep Rally. Packers President/CEO Mark Murphy will take part in the pre-gameday excitement by greeting fans and participating in a Q-and-A session with Wayne Larrivee, the radio voice of the Packers. Packers alumni Mark Chmura and Don Beebe will also be at the rally to socialize with fans, sign autographs and discuss their thoughts on the next day’s game against the Bears. A round-table discussion with Packers.com writers Vic Ketchman, Mike Spofford and the audience will conclude the event.

• Sun., Sep. 28, 2014 12:00 PM - 3:00 PM CDT Packers at Chicago Bears Packers at Chicago Bears

Inside the tour bus: Players watch “Dancing”

Posted by Duke Bobber on May 16, 2012 – 1:01 pm

The 'Tailgate Tour' group watches Donald Driver on DWTS

As soon as Tuesday night’s tailgate party ended in La Crosse, the players filed back onto the tour bus to watch the final minutes of “Dancing With The Stars.” There was a collective sigh of relief when the results were announced and the players realized Driver was moving onto the finals.

Tags: , , ,
Posted in Packers.com Blog, Tailgate Tour | 6 Comments »

6 Responses to “Inside the tour bus: Players watch “Dancing””

1. By JoAnn Muir on May 16, 2012 | Reply

Sigh – I guess I am going to have to go and buy a couple more $20 cell phones before next week’s finals. This is serious. Get a couple more email addresses to lob a few more votes in for Donald Driver. I am a very serious Donald Driver fan.

2. By Lynne Garcia on May 16, 2012 | Reply

This is awesome that the players on the tour got to watch Doanld and Peta find out they are in the finals. PackerNation now needs to show their support more than ever. They players are touring to stop bullying and all I have seen on the DWTS blogs is Donald Bashing and how he can’t dance and he should not have made the finals and I could go on and on but I won’t because I think Donald IS THE BEST DANCER and deserves the Mirror Ball Trophy DO TEAM DONALD GO

3. By NYCheesehead on May 16, 2012 | Reply

Everybody be sure to vote for Quickie next Monday night!!!!! Either ABC.com or via text if you have AT&T.

You have until 11 central Tuesday morning to vote online in case you forget to do it Monday Night.

4. By Katspack on May 17, 2012 | Reply

I am extremely disappointed in the lack of support Donald has had from his team mates during this Dancing competition. One week only have there been any Packers there to cheer him on. What does that say about the team as a whole?
    In addition – Donald is a far better dancer than William Levy. That is obvious to anyone watching each week. Yet Levy continues to stay. The week that Donald danced with the two pros, he clearly deserved a 10. He is far more physical and makes far less mistakes than Levy. I am disappointed in both the team and that show and pray that Donald sees it for what it is.
    Donald – you have helped make me a proud Packer fan. I hope you stay on for at least one more season. It has been a pleasure watching you play. Truly a football great!
    Katspack in Upstate NY

5. By Lynne Garcia on May 17, 2012 | Reply

When voting you can also call: 1-800-868-3403. And to Katspack, there have been other weeks when I have spotted other Packer team mates in the audience sitting near Donald’s wife and kids, so he has had support from his team. And perhaps if any other players are there supporting him they may not be sitting near his family as Aaron, Coach Mike, Clay and Coach Edgar were this past week. Perhaps they were sitting in other areas of the studio. I have seen Donald coming off the dance floor and pointing to people in the audience in other areas and who knows they may be Packer team mates. So shame on you for suggesting he has not had the support of his team, but I do agree with you about the support of the show, mainly the judges, Len in paticular. Donald, Peta and Karina SO DESERVED all 10’s for the trio Jive, best dance of the season by far.

6. By stevoatoz on May 18, 2012 | Reply

God, I wish I could be in the audience of DWTS on Monday to cheer on “Team Driving Miss Peta”! Donald is one of my favorites of all time on The Packers and yes, he definately is the most technically sound dancer on the floor. Hey, he’s been watching the show since its conception. He KNOWS what the judges are looking for. So when Donald Wows you next Monday,be sure all you Packer Backers vote heavy and often for Donald and get him that Mirror Ball Trophy, so he can share it with Peta and his Packer team-mates!