• Fri., Aug. 28, 2015 5:30 PM - 7:30 PM CDT LeRoy Butler appearance

M&M Annual Tailgate Fundraiser

• Sat., Aug. 29, 2015 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM CDT Packers vs. Philadelphia Eagles (Gold Pkg) (Midwest Shrine Game) Packers vs. Philadelphia Eagles (Gold Pkg) (Midwest Shrine Game)
  • Tue., Sep. 01, 2015 12:15 PM - 2:15 PM CDT *Public practice *Any practices moved inside to the Don Hutson Center due to inclement weather, poor field conditions or for any other reason will be closed to the public due to space limitations. All other practices listed are expected to be open unless listed otherwise. All outdoor practices are expected to be held on Ray Nitschke Field (across from the Resch Center). All times indicated are Central.
  • Wed., Sep. 02, 2015 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM CDT Gilbert Brown Appearance

Gilbert Brown

Wednesday, September 2, 2015 4:00 p.m.- 6:00 p.m.

Sargento-Meijer's appearance

Oak Creek, WI
  • Thu., Sep. 03, 2015 3:30 PM - 5:00 PM CDT Gerry Ellis and Tony Fisher appearance

Gerry Ellis and Tony Fisher appearance

Thursday, September 3, 2015 3:30 - 5pm

Green Bay Packers Bishop’s Charities Game

Meet and Greet Autograph Table

Oneida Nation Gate, Lambeau Field

• Thu., Sep. 03, 2015 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM CDT Packers vs. New Orleans Saints (Bishop's Charities Game) Packers vs. New Orleans Saints (Bishop's Charities Game)

Rodgers paired with Romo and Rice in American Century Championship

Posted by Duke Bobber on July 19, 2012 – 7:37 pm

Tony Romo and Aaron Rodgers

Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers and Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo are paired with Hall of Fame wide receiver Jerry Rice in the featured group at 12:55 p.m. (CT) Friday at the 54-hole American Century Championship at Edgewood Tahoe Golf Course. With 5/2 odds, Romo is the favorite to win. Here is how the green & gold stack up against the odds:

– Sterling Sharpe  18/1
– Aaron Rodgers  50/1
– A.J. Hawk  300/1

Hawk will be teeing off with Ohio State head football coach Urban Meyer and San Francisco 49ers quarterback Alex Smith.

Urban Meyer and Aaron Rodgers / A.J. Hawk

Here’s what A.J. Hawk had to say about the tournament:

Q: Are you excited about this tournament?
Hawk: No, because I probably have no shot of winning. But it’s gonna be fun. You know, I get to play golf.

Q: What have you been doing to prepare for this?
Hawk: Nothing really. Just playing golf.

Q: Are you in it to win it?
Hawk: Oh, I’d love to win it, but this week is the most golf I’ve ever played in my life. I’ve never played more than once in a week. So it’s like playing four, five days in a row. I only have so many decent shots in me.

Q: What’s your goal for this year?
Hawk: I’d love to be in positive numbers, which I’ve never been. But I just always fall apart. I’ll be doing decent, but then I’ll have three or four double bogeys in a row and negative-10 right away, it’s terrible.

Q: What is it about this tournament that you like so much?
Hawk: It’s just awesome. Everything about it is awesome. I mean it’s crazy. And you get to compete, too. Obviously I’m not competing for anything, but I still get to compete to try and do better. I’m definitely trying to improve from last year. I was like in 66th place last year, which was terrible. I feel like every other player, if I played decent I could jump up like 20 spots.

Update: Out of 82 golfers, here’s where the current and former Packers placed:

– T11, Sterling Sharpe