• Tue., Sep. 23, 2014 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM CDT Humana playground build (morning session)

Scheduled to appear: Andrew Quarless and Casey Hayward

• Tue., Sep. 23, 2014 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM CDT Humana playground build (afternoon session) Scheduled to appear: Datone Jones and Micah Hyde
  • Sat., Sep. 27, 2014 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM CDT Packers Everywhere pep rally (Chicago)

Packers fans 21 years and older are invited to bring the spirit of Green Bay to Chicago a day early with a free Packers Everywhere Pep Rally. Packers President/CEO Mark Murphy will take part in the pre-gameday excitement by greeting fans and participating in a Q-and-A session with Wayne Larrivee, the radio voice of the Packers. Packers alumni Mark Chmura and Don Beebe will also be at the rally to socialize with fans, sign autographs and discuss their thoughts on the next day’s game against the Bears. A round-table discussion with Packers.com writers Vic Ketchman, Mike Spofford and the audience will conclude the event.

• Sun., Sep. 28, 2014 12:00 PM - 3:00 PM CDT Packers at Chicago Bears Packers at Chicago Bears
  • Wed., Oct. 01, 2014 2:30 PM - 4:00 PM CDT Alumni Appearance (Murphy, Koch) Mark Murphy and Greg Koch are scheduled to appear at the Packers Pro Shop on Wednesday, October 1st, from 2:30-4 p.m.
  • Wed., Oct. 01, 2014 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM CDT Paul Coffman appearance Paul Coffman is scheduled to appear at the Bellin Health North Reach flu clinic on Wednesday, October 1, from 5-7 p.m., in Marinette, WI.

Laundry list of Packers not expected to suit up vs. Chargers

Posted by Duke Bobber on August 9, 2012 – 6:00 pm

Quite a few players are not expected to dress for tonight’s game in San Diego vs. the Chargers.

21 CB Charles Woodson
81 TE Andrew Quarless
82 TE Ryan Taylor
85 WR Greg Jennings
86 WR Tori Gurley
88 TE Jermichael Finley

Tags: , , ,

19 Responses to “Laundry list of Packers not expected to suit up vs. Chargers”

1. By Dwight Widen on Aug 9, 2012 | Reply

Packer fans trust the coaches and players! Greatness for everyone is possible when communication between the coaches and players exists.

SMART…

Sitting
    Makes
    A
    Run
    To…the Super Bowl more likely!

I want to see everyone play, however this is a TEAM sport and this organization understands that.

Go PACK!

2. By Stinky Cheese on Aug 9, 2012 | Reply

HAHAH, the GB starters looked like crap!!!!!!
    Rodgers was under pressure constantly!!!!!!
    He threw a horrible pick!!!!!!
    The Defense looks a horrible as ever!!!!!
    The backups are looking atrocious!!!!!!
    You better hope none of your starters get hurt, because it could be a long year for the cheese sticks!!!

3. By Stinky Cheese on Aug 9, 2012 | Reply

All of this against a S.D. team that also looked like crap.

4. By Fan on Aug 9, 2012 | Reply

Oh for crying out loud, it is the first preseason game. If you are seriously looking at this one game and saying it is going to be a long year, then you need help. Yeah, they look rusty but things will eventually come together.

5. By MsLadyCheesehead on Aug 9, 2012 | Reply

I’m not saying they look fantastic but its preseason and i dont care how they look i will always be a cheesehead for life! ps nick perry sack certainly shows his potential for the year but come on refs unsportsmanlike really and no call for the excessive celebration on san diegos part after their touchdown…can you say inexperience for the refs? (but i am lovin the lady ref representin!)

6. By CHeesehead on Aug 9, 2012 | Reply

@Stinky Cheese.

wow. to much pain meds mate? Yes, we didnt come roarin out the gate like a lion. but realize this. its PRESEASON week 1, meaning… Relax dude!.. or should i say… troll. we have a month till week one of nfl, we will be ok. its the packers, we are talking about, not the … browns. LOL have fun all

7. By oldtiger on Aug 9, 2012 | Reply

Looks like another year of Bush wandering around behind the little animals. Must have dirty photos of someone in the front office. Blazing speed, but empty head.

8. By MsLadyCheesehead on Aug 9, 2012 | Reply

@stinky cheese

may i point out all the injuries that struck the packers not long ago and what was the result….A SUPER BOWL WIN!!! but we’ll cross that bridge when/if we come to it. Nothing will hold the mighty pack down from a great season with the reigning mvp as their fearless leader!!!

9. By nick on Aug 9, 2012 | Reply

I hope Des Bishop is ok. Love the guy. My prayers go out to you brother!

10. By Jakeman on Aug 9, 2012 | Reply

tonight was sloppy, turnovers, missed tackles, and horrible play by the o- lines, but its only week one preseason, hope it comes together soon

11. By nicknasty on Aug 9, 2012 | Reply

Remember, the Lions went 4-0 in the preseason the year they went 0-16. Can’t put too much credit into these games.

12. By Vikings on Aug 10, 2012 | Reply

Yeah, that’s what we said last year.

13. By James on Aug 10, 2012 | Reply

If you know anything about preseason, you need to watch individual players and not the team as a whole. I liked what I saw out of Perry and House. MD Jennings looked like he might need a little work, but that has to be expected. I’m confident the offenensive line will put it together. It might take half the season for this defense to truly put it together. My one question with this game is. WHY IS DAVON HOUSE PLAYING GUNNER ON PUNT RETURNS!!!! He is a starting corner and I thought he was proving that. Bad move MM.

14. By BIG CHEESE on Aug 10, 2012 | Reply

You know, for a couple of days now I’ve been looking for my chicken. Has anybody seen it. It’s about 18 inches tall, has a beak, and feathers. Anybody? Anybody? No? Well if anybody knows where it is, let me know.

15. By BIG CHEESE on Aug 10, 2012 | Reply

Crap!! Hey guys, I’m a little down here. I found my chicken. I heard him squawking. I ran to get him….but it was too late. The dang Colonel got him.

16. By Dan Collins Sr. on Aug 10, 2012 | Reply

Let’s give it a rest!
    This is preseason!
    That means give the team a Break!
    Coach played aout everyone!
    Enjoy the gsme!
    Studay Packer histroy!

17. By BIG CHEESE on Aug 10, 2012 | Reply

Can anybody help me Studay my Histroy? or maybe Whimpay my Hertroy?

18. By BIG CHEESE on Aug 10, 2012 | Reply

I are a colge gradgit. Pleez gim ee sum luv!

19. By cindy ulsrud on Aug 13, 2012 | Reply

This many sitting out and now another laundry list for cleveland makes me wonder 1. what some did in the off seasonand 2. if our conditioning program needs an over haul