• Thu., Oct. 02, 2014 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM CDT Alumni Appearance (Murphy, Koch)

TTZ: Mark Murphy
    Club Level: Greg Koch

• Thu., Oct. 02, 2014 7:25 PM - 10:30 PM CDT Packers vs. Minnesota Vikings (Gold Pkg.) Packers vs. Minnesota Vikings (Gold Pkg.)
  • Thu., Oct. 02, 2014 10:45 PM - 11:15 PM CDT Live McCarthy, Rodgers press conf. Packers Head Coach Mike McCarthy and QB Aaron Rodgers will be available to the media in the Lambeau Field media auditorium, following the Packers-Vikings matchup.
  • Tue., Oct. 07, 2014 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM CDT Jarrett Boykin appearance Jarrett Boykin is scheduled to appear at the Bellin Health Algoma flu clinic on Tuesday, October 7, from 4-6 p.m., in Algoma, Wis.
  • Tue., Oct. 07, 2014 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM CDT Shields appearance Sam Shields is scheduled to appear at Kohl's Home Store in Menomonee Fall, Wis., on Tuesday, Oct. 7, from 6-8 p.m.
  • Wed., Oct. 08, 2014 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM CDT Kabeer Gbaja-Biamila appearance Kabeer Gbaja-Biamila is scheduled to appear at the Bellin Health flu shot clinic on Wednesday, October 8, from 5-7 p.m., at the Bond Gym Center in Oconto, Wis.

A kickoff note to the greatest fans in the NFL

Posted by Duke Bobber on September 9, 2012 – 11:35 am

Tags: , , ,

23 Responses to “A kickoff note to the greatest fans in the NFL”

1. By Mel Carpenter on Sep 9, 2012 | Reply

No, THANK you all for the GREATEST Team in FOOTBALL!!!

2. By Vicki Karls on Sep 9, 2012 | Reply

Keep up the good work. I recently moved to Arizona and brought my Packer loyalty with me. Looking forward to all the games.

3. By Norma Jean on Sep 9, 2012 | Reply

Thank you for recognizing the fans and stockholders. I bought my dad a share during the first offering; the best present I ever gave him. I just moved from WI to New Zealand. Using NFL GamePass on the internet, I can still watch the Packers. GO PACK GO!

4. By Christine Naatz on Sep 9, 2012 | Reply

Thank you for being the best Team ever. It is so great to be a Packer Fan. My husband and I root the PACKERS ON TO VICTORY. GO PACK GO!!!

5. By Rick on Sep 9, 2012 | Reply

Okay, enough syrup. Cutler threw a pick six in Chicago. Game on.

6. By TNFatman on Sep 9, 2012 | Reply

“Rick” – thank you for being such a loyal Packers Fan that you feel obligated to follow the team and post on their offerings. It’s great to see Packer Fans everywhere!!!

7. By Rick on Sep 9, 2012 | Reply

This is a great website. It’s a pleasure to read.

8. By Kathy on Sep 9, 2012 | Reply

I cheer from Texas! GO PACK GO!!!

9. By Joe on Sep 9, 2012 | Reply

Thank you Messrs Murphy, Thompson and McCarthy…your staffs and the players for YOUR efforts. This is without question the greatest organization in all of sports.

GO PACK GO!!!

10. By Liz on Sep 9, 2012 | Reply

HOpe you can hear us from San Antonio, TX! Go PACK Go!!
    Nothng but G Force the BEST football organization in the NFL! Born in Wisconsin but raised in Texas and no matter what our Packer Loyalty stands! Love you Packers and Organization

11. By briana unruh on Sep 9, 2012 | Reply

whoo hooo i’ve been waiting for this day all year ! go pack go!

12. By Kenneth Sweet on Sep 9, 2012 | Reply

This is my first year as a shareholder…I can’t wait for the 4 o’clock game so I can cheer on the Pack…Go, Pack, Go

13. By kyannalashae on Sep 9, 2012 | Reply

OMG thanks and ya’ll are welcome,amazing organization and God Bless MarkM,MikeM,TT for all you do!:)

14. By Luanne on Sep 9, 2012 | Reply

Ahhhhh, thank you for the great games….hope you hear us cheering you on all the way from South Florida !!!! Still a CHEESEHEAD at heart !!!!!

15. By Alan on Sep 9, 2012 | Reply

Your note gave me goose bumps. I have been a Packer fan since 1964 living in Cowboy country my whole life. I rock the green and gold every chance I get. Go Pack Go!

16. By Terrie on Sep 9, 2012 | Reply

Born in Wisconsin raised in Texas but still have that love for the Packers . Always a packers fan and spreading it around san Antonio with pride. Go Packs…..

17. By Doug on Sep 9, 2012 | Reply

Watching on the net from Jeddah, Saudi Arabia…Yes there are Packer fans here!!!

GO PACK!!!!!

18. By Kat on Sep 9, 2012 | Reply

I’ve been a Packers fan ever since I was old enough to know who the Packers are. My husband and I cheer from Calico Rock, Arkansas. We bought NFL Sunday Ticket so we could see every single game. We purchased a share this year knowing that all it meant was donating money to improve Lambeau field but we were proud to do this. Thanks for YOUR thanks. Now “go do that voodoo that you do so well”!

19. By BellaFairy on Sep 9, 2012 | Reply

I ABSOLUTELY admire the TEAM WORK this team has,its one of the BIGGEST reasons why I became a PACKERS’S FAN.Their indiviualitys come out here and there through out the season so it’s like you almost get to know them as a person sitting down,know what I mean:-)…I grew up with sports in my life,football & basketball are my FAVORITES…I look forward to another season of football with you all:-)

20. By Michelle on Sep 9, 2012 | Reply

Can you hear us ‘way up here in the great white north known as Canada?” Been waiting for this day since February! GO PACK GO

21. By Darryl on Sep 9, 2012 | Reply

2nd to the Lions that is..

22. By Linda on Sep 10, 2012 | Reply

Thank you for the thrills & chills! I am Chgo. born of a Green Bay Mom, so…. and I am blessed to be able to attend the Bear game in GB Thursday! GO PACK GO!!!

23. By Dustin Tiedke on Sep 11, 2012 | Reply

Hell yeah I’m ready for another kick ass season