- If you’re looking for a bar to watch the game at, try www.packerseverywhere.com. Packers Everywhere was created to let you know where you can gather with other Packers fans to watch games and have all kinds of other Packers-related fun. We know that the only thing you like more than watching Packers games is watching them with your fellow fans.
- ESPN is in its seventh season as host of the most successful series in sports television history, Monday Night Football. Play-by-play man Mike Tirico is joined by analyst Jon Gruden for the 43rd season of MNF broadcasts, with Lisa Salters reporting from the sidelines.
- The contest also will air as a simulcast locally on WBAY (ABC, Ch. 2) in Green Bay and WISN (ABC, Ch. 12) in Milwaukee.
- ESPN Deportes will also broadcast the game with Spanish commentary and graphics. Alvaro Martin (play-by-play) and Raul Allegre (analyst) will call the action with John Sutcliffe reporting from the sidelines.
- Milwaukee’s WTMJ (620 AM), airing Green Bay games since 1929, heads up the 53-station Packers Radio Network, with Wayne Larrivee (play-by-play) and two-time Packers Pro Bowler Larry McCarren (color) calling the action. The duo enters its 14th season of broadcasts together across the Packers Radio Network, which covers 44 markets in six states.
- Dial Global Sports radio will air the game across the country. Kevin Harlan (play-by-play) and Dan Fouts (analyst) will call the action with Mark Malone reporting from the sidelines.
- The broadcast is also available on Sirius Satellite Radio (Channel 92, WTMJ feed) as part of the network’s NFL Sunday Drive.
- Listen to live radio broadcasts online in premium sound quality with NFL Audio Pass.
- For international fans: Watch NFL games, including the playoffs and Super Bowl, live or on-demand online in HD with NFL Game Pass. Not available in US, Mexico, US Territories. Blacked out in Canada for this game.
The information above is contained within this week’s Dope Sheet. For even more information on Monday night’s game, check out the Dope Sheet.
Tags: monday night football, seattle seahawks, where to watch
Posted in Packers.com Blog