• Tue., Sep. 01, 2015 12:15 PM - 2:15 PM CDT *Public practice *Any practices moved inside to the Don Hutson Center due to inclement weather, poor field conditions or for any other reason will be closed to the public due to space limitations. All other practices listed are expected to be open unless listed otherwise. All outdoor practices are expected to be held on Ray Nitschke Field (across from the Resch Center). All times indicated are Central.
  • Wed., Sep. 02, 2015 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM CDT Gilbert Brown Appearance

Gilbert Brown

Wednesday, September 2, 2015 4:00 p.m.- 6:00 p.m.

Sargento-Meijer's appearance

Oak Creek, WI
  • Thu., Sep. 03, 2015 3:30 PM - 5:00 PM CDT Gerry Ellis and Tony Fisher appearance

Gerry Ellis and Tony Fisher appearance

Thursday, September 3, 2015 3:30 - 5pm

Green Bay Packers Bishop’s Charities Game

Meet and Greet Autograph Table

Oneida Nation Gate, Lambeau Field

• Thu., Sep. 03, 2015 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM CDT Packers vs. New Orleans Saints (Bishop's Charities Game) Packers vs. New Orleans Saints (Bishop's Charities Game)
  • Wed., Sep. 09, 2015 11:30 AM - 12:30 PM CDT Bill Schroeder appearance at NWTC

Bill Schroeder appearance at NWTC

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

11:30 am- 12:30 pm

NWTC Green Bay Campus- Welcome Center SC240

• Sun., Sep. 13, 2015 12:00 PM - 3:00 PM CDT Packers at Chicago Bears Packers at Chicago Bears

Jennings says he’s ‘ready to go’

Posted by Mike Spofford on September 21, 2012 – 4:12 pm

During the closed portion of Friday’s practice, after the media left, it turned out WR Greg Jennings did participate on a limited basis, and speaking with reporters afterwards he sounded optimistic about his chances to play Monday night in Seattle.

“It feels better,” Jennings said of his groin injury, which kept him out of the Week 2 victory over the Bears. “It’s not 100 percent. I’m not going to sit here and act like it’s 100 percent, but it feels really good. I’m extremely excited about the progress.

“Right now, in my mind, I’m ready to go. Felt good. Didn’t feel great, but I felt good enough to where, oh yeah, I can do this.”

Jennings said he expected to practice again on Saturday, but he’s aware the concern of the coaching and medical staffs is that he not re-aggravate the groin injury to the point it sidelines him again, perhaps for even longer. That was the concern after Jennings tested the injury on Tuesday and then had to sit out Thursday’s practice.

Combined with the concussion Jennings sustained during training camp, he called this “a rough start” to the season. He also ended last season on a rough note, sitting out the final three regular-season games with a knee injury and then leaving the playoff game early with a rib problem.

Despite all the missed time, though, Jennings doesn’t feel his timing with QB Aaron Rodgers will suffer considerably when he does return.

“It’s just a matter of being out there consistently,” he said. “That comes back like riding a bike, so I’m not concerned about that. It’s just making sure that I’m ready to be out there, and when I am out there, I can have endurance to stay out there.”

Tags: ,