• Thu., Nov. 26, 2015 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM CST Alumni Appearance (Winters, Rivera)

Tundra Tailgate Zone

Frank Winters

Club Level

Marco Rivera

• Thu., Nov. 26, 2015 7:30 PM - 10:30 PM CST Packers vs. Chicago Bears (Thanksgiving) Packers vs. Chicago Bears (Thanksgiving)
  • Mon., Nov. 30, 2015 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM CST Salvation Army Bell-Ringing (Adams, Montgomery)

Davante Adams and Ty Montgomery

Monday, November 30, 2015  6:00pm – 7:00 pm
    Salvation Army Bell-Ringing (Autograph Signing)
    Big Red Kettle
    Lambeau Field Atrium

• Thu., Dec. 03, 2015 7:25 PM - 10:25 PM CST Packers at Detroit Lions Packers at Detroit Lions
  • Sat., Dec. 05, 2015 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM CST 10th annual Festival of Lights The family-themed event, free to the public, will take place in the Lambeau Field Atrium, and feature cookie decorating, holiday movies and cartoons, holiday card making, photo opportunities with Santa Claus and area high school choirs performing holiday music.
  • Mon., Dec. 07, 2015 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM CST Salvation Army Bell-Ringing (Hayward and Hyde)

Casey Hayward and Micah Hyde

Monday, December 7, 2015  6:00pm – 7:00 pm
    Salvation Army Bell-Ringing (Autograph Signing)
    Big Red Kettle
    Lambeau Field Atrium

Finley, Raji discuss chances to play; Perry gets fined

Posted by Mike Spofford on October 10, 2012 – 4:35 pm

TE Jermichael Finley was confident when he left the locker room in Indianapolis on Sunday that his shoulder injury would not prevent him from playing this week, and he was not backing off that stance on Wednesday.

“I’m not going to let an AC joint in the shoulder hold me back,” Finley said. “God willing, if this recovery goes well, I’m for sure playing.”

Finley, who has not yet returned to practice, said the only issue for him is how the shoulder will respond to contact. He said he has his range of motion back. He indicated he’s not planning on doing any contact drills in practice this week, so he’d be taking a bit of a risk by testing the shoulder for the first time in a game, but that’s not going to deter him.

“I think they want me to play, and my mindset is to play,” Finley said.

DL B.J. Raji, meanwhile, wasn’t as definitive but said he’s going to do everything he can to get his injured ankle well enough to play.

“I have an optimistic personality. I try to be positive,” Raji said. “At the end of this week, if I can’t go, I can’t go, but knowing I’ve put in all I can to give it a chance, that’s what I rely on.”

In non-injury news, OLB Nick Perry said he was fined for the helmet-first hit he laid on Colts QB Andrew Luck that drew a flag and wiped out a fumble recovery by the Packers in the red zone. Perry didn’t disclose how much the fine was, but he wasn’t surprised by the fine after getting the unnecessary roughness penalty in the game. Perry’s helmet didn’t contact Luck’s head, but the crown of Perry’s helmet hit Luck square in the chest.

“I just have to be smart with the way I wrap up,” Perry said. “I feel like I did the right thing by getting him down, but it wasn’t good enough. There’s a better way to approach it.

“I led with the crown of my head, and for that, I get fined. I just have to be more focused on making the play without my head.”

Tags: , ,