– If you’re looking for a bar to watch the game at, try www.packerseverywhere.com. Packers Everywhere was created to let you know where you can gather with other Packers fans to watch games and have all kinds of other Packers-related fun. We know that the only thing you like more than watching Packers games is watching them with your fellow fans.
– The Packers make their first of two scheduled appearances this season on CBS. The network will air the contest to a regional audience.
– Play-by-play man Greg Gumbel and color analyst Dan Dierdorf will have the call from the broadcast booth.
– Milwaukee’s WTMJ (620 AM), airing Green Bay games since 1929, heads up the 53-station Packers Radio Network, with Wayne Larrivee (play-by-play) and two-time Packers Pro Bowler Larry McCarren (color) calling the action. The duo enters its 14th season of broadcasts together across the Packers Radio Network, which covers 44 markets in six states.
– The broadcast is also available on Sirius Satellite Radio (Channel 92) as part of the network’s NFL Sunday Drive.
– DIRECTV subscribers can watch the game in HD on Channel 709.
– The image below shows an unofficial map (courtesy of the506.com) of which regions will receive the game on CBS:
– Listen to live radio broadcasts online in premium sound quality with NFL Audio Pass.
– For international fans: Watch NFL games, including the playoffs and Super Bowl, live or on-demand online in HD with NFL Game Pass (Regional Canadian blackouts: Winnipeg).
The information above is contained within this week’s Dope Sheet. For even more information on Sunday’s game, check out the Dope Sheet.
Tags: jacksonville jaguars, tv coverage map, where to watch
Posted in Packers.com Blog