• Wed., Jul. 23, 2014 8:00 PM - 9:30 PM CDT Aaron Adams appearance Aaron Adams will make an appearance at the Ohio Valley Regional Event in Pedersen Park in Marinette, WI on Wednesday, July 23, from 8-9:30 p.m.
  • Thu., Jul. 24, 2014 11:00 AM CDT Shareholders Meeting

The Green Bay Packers 2014 Annual Meeting of Shareholders will be held Thursday, July 24, at 11 a.m., at Lambeau Field. The meeting will take place rain or shine.

• Fri., Jul. 25, 2014 6:00 PM CDT Packers 1K Kids Run

Back to Football also includes the 1K Kids Run, presented by WPS Health Insurance. Kids 10 years old and younger will have the opportunity to run a Lambeau Lap on Friday, July 25, at 6 p.m. Registration for the Kids Run is $10 and all participants will receive a Packers 1K Run t-shirt, a logoed bag and a participant medal.

• Fri., Jul. 25, 2014 7:00 PM CDT Movie Night at Lambeau Field

Movie Night at Lambeau Field will return this year on Friday, July 25, following the 1K Kids Run. The event is free and open to the public, and concessions will be available throughout the movie. More details will be announced at a later date.

Time listed above is subject to change.

• Sat., Jul. 26, 2014 6:30 PM CDT Packers 5K Run/Walk

The fifth annual ‘5K Run/Walk at Lambeau Field,’ is set for Saturday, July 26, at 6:30 p.m.

The computer-timed run is highlighted by a neighborhood route that ultimately takes participants into Lambeau Field and around the famed gridiron. The event has a special finish line – the Packers’ ‘G’ painted on turf located in the parking lot.

All participants will receive a Packers 5K Run T-shirt, a logoed bag, and a bib number and timing chip. To celebrate the race’s fifth anniversary, all participants will receive a commemorative medal. In addition, photos will be taken on the course and will be available at no cost on the Packers 5K Run website.

Packers-themed awards will be presented to the top three finishers in each age group. An awards ceremony will take place following the conclusion of the race.

Registration, which is $25 for adults and $15 for children (12 and younger), will be available online beginning Friday, May 23, at www.packers.com/5k. Mail-in registration is also an option, with forms available online and in person at Lambeau Field. Runners can also register at the Bellin Run Expo on Friday, June 13, at Astor Park in Green Bay. Early registration is encouraged. After July 13, registration fees will increase to $30 and $20, respectively.

Jennings ‘pain-free’ but no timetable announced

Posted by Mike Spofford on November 12, 2012 – 3:08 pm

WR Greg Jennings declared himself “pain-free” on Monday, about 11 days following surgery on an abdominal muscle, but he’s not announcing any timetable for his potential return.

“I’m pain-free, so that’s a step in the right direction,” said Jennings, who has missed the last five games and six of the last seven. “As far as a timetable for getting back out there on the field, still really just taking it a day at a time. That’s all we can do. But I feel really, really good. Really good.”

Jennings said he hasn’t been pain-free in his abdominal area since originally sustaining the injury in the fourth quarter of Week 1 against San Francisco. He sat out Week 2 against Chicago, then played in Week 3 at Seattle and again in Week 4 against New Orleans before leaving that game midway through. He hasn’t played since.

As he did before the surgery, he sounded confident he would return this season, but he’s just not interested in saying when.

“I have a target in my own mind,” he said. “It’s in my mind, and I’m going to keep it right there.”

In other injury news, LB Desmond Bishop spoke with reporters on Monday and said all is going well with his rehab. Bishop was lost for the season in the first preseason game due to a hamstring injury that required surgery.

“I foresee me being close to 100 percent, I would say February-ish,” Bishop said. “I’m just focused on positive energy to get this leg right and get back to regular form, or even better actually.”

In the meantime, Bishop said he’s been impressed with his current replacement, Brad Jones, who took over when Bishop’s initial replacement, D.J. Smith, was also lost for the season to injury. Jones originally came to the Packers in 2009 as an outside linebacker, but Bishop said he could see even then that Jones was a bit of a natural inside.

“I always knew he was a good player,” Bishop said. “When he first came, he did some scout team reps at middle linebacker, and I thought he could actually fit as a middle linebacker. I think he’s doing really good.”

Tags: ,

5 Responses to “Jennings ‘pain-free’ but no timetable announced”

1. By NlGERIAGUEST on Nov 12, 2012 | Reply

I make a stinky all over myself!

2. By jeff on Nov 13, 2012 | Reply

With all the injuries I was really down and not sleeping well. I took a break from the pity party and realized that its all good. The Pack has resolve and they can handle this. The NFC has more than a few teams struggling with problems bigger than ours. I believe that they will contend for a title come playoff time and we just have to fight through this and keep our pad level where coach wants it

3. By NlGERIAGUEST on Nov 13, 2012 | Reply

urine luck my friend! drink it down and savor the flavor of a fresh, warm, golden, tangy drink that your body makes itself!

4. By billfromc'ville on Nov 14, 2012 | Reply

What are you smokin to be drinkin that? Can hardly wait to see Greg Jennings back on the field!!

1. 1 Trackback(s)

2. Nov 13, 2012: Packers: ‘Pain-free’ Greg Jennings eyes return – CBSSports.com (blog) | Cosmetic Surgery