• Tue., Sep. 01, 2015 12:15 PM - 2:15 PM CDT *Public practice *Any practices moved inside to the Don Hutson Center due to inclement weather, poor field conditions or for any other reason will be closed to the public due to space limitations. All other practices listed are expected to be open unless listed otherwise. All outdoor practices are expected to be held on Ray Nitschke Field (across from the Resch Center). All times indicated are Central.
  • Wed., Sep. 02, 2015 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM CDT Gilbert Brown Appearance

Gilbert Brown

Wednesday, September 2, 2015 4:00 p.m.- 6:00 p.m.

Sargento-Meijer's appearance

Oak Creek, WI
  • Thu., Sep. 03, 2015 3:30 PM - 5:00 PM CDT Gerry Ellis and Tony Fisher appearance

Gerry Ellis and Tony Fisher appearance

Thursday, September 3, 2015 3:30 - 5pm

Green Bay Packers Bishop’s Charities Game

Meet and Greet Autograph Table

Oneida Nation Gate, Lambeau Field

• Thu., Sep. 03, 2015 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM CDT Packers vs. New Orleans Saints (Bishop's Charities Game) Packers vs. New Orleans Saints (Bishop's Charities Game)
  • Wed., Sep. 09, 2015 11:30 AM - 12:30 PM CDT Bill Schroeder appearance at NWTC

Bill Schroeder appearance at NWTC

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

11:30 am- 12:30 pm

NWTC Green Bay Campus- Welcome Center SC240

• Sun., Sep. 13, 2015 12:00 PM - 3:00 PM CDT Packers at Chicago Bears Packers at Chicago Bears

Jennings ‘pain-free’ but no timetable announced

Posted by Mike Spofford on November 12, 2012 – 3:08 pm

WR Greg Jennings declared himself “pain-free” on Monday, about 11 days following surgery on an abdominal muscle, but he’s not announcing any timetable for his potential return.

“I’m pain-free, so that’s a step in the right direction,” said Jennings, who has missed the last five games and six of the last seven. “As far as a timetable for getting back out there on the field, still really just taking it a day at a time. That’s all we can do. But I feel really, really good. Really good.”

Jennings said he hasn’t been pain-free in his abdominal area since originally sustaining the injury in the fourth quarter of Week 1 against San Francisco. He sat out Week 2 against Chicago, then played in Week 3 at Seattle and again in Week 4 against New Orleans before leaving that game midway through. He hasn’t played since.

As he did before the surgery, he sounded confident he would return this season, but he’s just not interested in saying when.

“I have a target in my own mind,” he said. “It’s in my mind, and I’m going to keep it right there.”

In other injury news, LB Desmond Bishop spoke with reporters on Monday and said all is going well with his rehab. Bishop was lost for the season in the first preseason game due to a hamstring injury that required surgery.

“I foresee me being close to 100 percent, I would say February-ish,” Bishop said. “I’m just focused on positive energy to get this leg right and get back to regular form, or even better actually.”

In the meantime, Bishop said he’s been impressed with his current replacement, Brad Jones, who took over when Bishop’s initial replacement, D.J. Smith, was also lost for the season to injury. Jones originally came to the Packers in 2009 as an outside linebacker, but Bishop said he could see even then that Jones was a bit of a natural inside.

“I always knew he was a good player,” Bishop said. “When he first came, he did some scout team reps at middle linebacker, and I thought he could actually fit as a middle linebacker. I think he’s doing really good.”

Tags: ,