– If you’re looking for a bar to watch the game at, try www.packerseverywhere.com. Packers Everywhere was created to let you know where you can gather with other Packers fans to watch games and have all kinds of other Packers-related fun. We know that the only thing you like more than watching Packers games is watching them with your fellow fans.
– FOX Sports, now in its 19th season as an NFL network television partner, will broadcast the game to a regional audience.
– Play-by-play man Joe Buck and color analyst Troy Aikman will have the call from the broadcast booth with Pam Oliver reporting from the sidelines.
– Milwaukee’s WTMJ (620 AM), airing Green Bay games since 1929, heads up the 53-station Packers Radio Network, with Wayne Larrivee (play-by-play) and two-time Packers Pro Bowler Larry McCarren (color) calling the action. The duo enters its 14th season of broadcasts together across the Packers Radio Network, which covers 44 markets in six states.
– Sports USA radio will air the game across the country. Adam Amin (play-by-play) and Ross Tucker (analyst) will call the action.
– The broadcast is also available on Sirius Satellite Radio (Channel 91) as part of the network’s NFL Sunday Drive.
– DIRECTV subscribers can watch the game in HD on Channel 705.
– The image below shows an unofficial map (courtesy of the506.com) of which regions will receive the game on FOX:
– Listen to live radio broadcasts online in premium sound quality with NFL Audio Pass.
– For international fans: Watch NFL games, including the playoffs and Super Bowl, live or on-demand online in HD with NFL Game Pass.
The information above is contained within this week’s Dope Sheet. For even more information on Sunday’s game, check out the Dope Sheet.
Tags: #MINvsGB, minnesota vikings, tv coverage map, where to watch
Posted in Packers.com Blog