• Fri., Aug. 01, 2014 8:20 AM - 10:20 AM CDT *Public practice *Any practices moved inside to the Don Hutson Center due to inclement weather, poor field conditions or for any other reason will be closed to the public due to space limitations. All other practices listed are expected to be open unless listed otherwise. All outdoor practices are expected to be held on Ray Nitschke Field (across from the Resch Center). All times indicated are Central.
  • Fri., Aug. 01, 2014 11:00 AM - 11:30 AM CDT Live McCarthy press conference Head Coach Mike McCarthy will be available to media in the Lambeau Field Media Auditorium.
  • Sat., Aug. 02, 2014 9:30 AM - 10:00 PM CDT Live McCarthy press conference Head Coach Mike McCarthy will be available to media in the Lambeau Field Media Auditorium.
  • Sat., Aug. 02, 2014 5:30 PM CDT Packers Family Night, presented by Bellin Health

‘Family Night’ will serve as the introduction of the 2014 Green Bay Packers, in-person to a capacity crowd in Lambeau Field and on television to a state-wide audience.

The event, which begins with in-stadium activities at 5:30 p.m., will benefit the Wendy’s Wonderful Kids foster care adoption program, a signature program of the Dave Thomas Foundation for Adoption.

• Sat., Aug. 02, 2014 7:45 PM CDT Live Packers Family Night - Live Chat

Packers.com Editor Vic Ketchman invites fans to participate in an in-practice, “Family Night” chat, beginning at 7:45 p.m. on Saturday, Aug. 2.

• Mon., Aug. 04, 2014 5:30 PM - 7:30 PM CDT *Public practice *Any practices moved inside to the Don Hutson Center due to inclement weather, poor field conditions or for any other reason will be closed to the public due to space limitations. All other practices listed are expected to be open unless listed otherwise. All outdoor practices are expected to be held on Ray Nitschke Field (across from the Resch Center). All times indicated are Central.

Sitton not at practice on Friday

Posted by Mike Spofford on December 14, 2012 – 12:01 pm

RG Josh Sitton was not at practice on Friday during the portion of the workout open to reporters. Sitton has not been on the Packers’ injury list this week. An update from Mike McCarthy will be coming after practice.

Other than that, the Packers’ participation at practice remained unchanged from Thursday. Neither WR Jordy Nelson (hamstring), RB James Starks (knee), nor DE C.J. Wilson (knee) has returned to the field yet.

Tags: , ,

19 Responses to “Sitton not at practice on Friday”

1. By Kevin Cloniger on Dec 14, 2012 | Reply

So can we not re-sign Anthony Hargrove for the stretch now that he has been cleared by the NFL? He has not signed with anyone else to my understanding.

2. By Rick on Dec 14, 2012 | Reply

Hargrove is an idiot loudmouth. No team wants him.

3. By Ron on Dec 14, 2012 | Reply

Nobody want Hargrove. Especially the Packers! He is a disruption in the locker room. Just an extension of a bad culture on the Saints.

4. By tom on Dec 14, 2012 | Reply

Your blog is garbage. You really need to find a new hobby.

5. By 1fans2allfans on Dec 14, 2012 | Reply

Sorry. I try my best….

6. By 1fans2allfans on Dec 14, 2012 | Reply

I write because I love sports. The blog is only a few days old and i am new at writing in a journalistic way. I know they aren’t great, but with input, I feel like they can get a lot better.

7. By Micah on Dec 14, 2012 | Reply

Don’t be bothered by a critical comment. Those kind of comments only reflect the unkind nature of those who write them.

8. By JD on Dec 14, 2012 | Reply

Tho I don’t really like advertisments because I view them as spam, I say don’t let people stop you from chasing your dreams as long as they aren’t harmful to others. Keep writing and maybe you’ll have something special one day. God bless.

9. By opie fan on Dec 14, 2012 | Reply

Dude, I checked out your blog, don’t write a post entitled “Why the Bears are the
    most Complete team in the NFL.” and not expect some flack from packers fans on packers.com. Take that crap to the land of Polish sausages and no hills.
    spam sucks!!

10. By Robare M. Novou on Dec 14, 2012 | Reply

I went to the site “1 Fan 2 All Fans”, and found it quite good.

It was not as horrible as some of the form members on this site can be.

Some of the commentators here are juvenile minds that can’t make conversation…just a bunch of hoodlum wannabe’s with no brains.

Keep Up the Good Work “1 Fan 2 All Fans”.

11. By 1fans2allfans on Dec 15, 2012 | Reply

Thank you!!!! You seriously don’t know how much your encouragement means to me!

12. By 1fans2allfans on Dec 15, 2012 | Reply

Just saying….. I’m a Packers fan.

13. By 1fans2allfans on Dec 15, 2012 | Reply

Thank You! It is making me believe that just because I wrote a good article about the Bears, it is making Packer Fans upset.

I AM a Packers fan, yet I believe the Bears are good.

I always thought that Packers fans were kind to one another…

14. By Rick on Dec 15, 2012 | Reply

Yeah, but, you won’t get a lot of agreement here claiming that the Bears are “the most complete team in the NFL.” Cutler has yet to win a big game, there are no consistent receiving threats other than Marshall, and the defense is old and horribly thin on depth. “Complete” teams don’t go into “complete” tail spins down the stretch. Seriously, what on earth are you talking about?

15. By you suck! on Dec 15, 2012 | Reply

exactly. you’re an idiot, go away. quit fluffing this turd

16. By 1fans2allfans on Dec 15, 2012 | Reply

So you don’t find the Bear a threat when we play them? Let me remind you that they started 7-2. And Cutler must be pretty good if the Bears got demolished by the 49ers when he wasn’t in. If everybody is healthy, the Bears play extremely well.

17. By Apes on Dec 15, 2012 | Reply

Horrible blog but do what makes you :) just please stop advertising it here… Very poor taste

18. By Apes on Dec 16, 2012 | Reply

I just wasted 5 minutes of my life I will never get back… Not your calling but keep trying I guess

19. By MontanaPackfan on Dec 16, 2012 | Reply

Cutler will always be a second rate QB, a little pressure and he folds and throws tantrums on the sidelines reminiscent of adolescents. Cutler will join the litany of Bears QB’s that did not measure up in Chicago’s long storied quest to find a legitimate QB star. The only reason the Bears are even mentioned as playoff contenders is their defense….which has always been a staple in Chicago and the NFL.

Roll on Green Roll on