• Mon., Aug. 25, 2014 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM CDT Green Bay Packers Training Camp Blood Drive Green Bay Packers Training Camp Blood Drive
  • Mon., Aug. 25, 2014 11:45 AM - 1:45 PM CDT *Public practice *Any practices moved inside to the Don Hutson Center due to inclement weather, poor field conditions or for any other reason will be closed to the public due to space limitations. All other practices listed are expected to be open unless listed otherwise. All outdoor practices are expected to be held on Ray Nitschke Field (across from the Resch Center). All times indicated are Central.
  • Tue., Aug. 26, 2014 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM CDT Chris Jacke appearance Chris Jacke is scheduled to appear at the grand opening of Bellin Health Home Care Equipment on Tuesday, August 26, from 6-8 p.m., at 508 S. Military Ave., in Green Bay, Wis.
  • Wed., Aug. 27, 2014 10:15 AM - 12:15 PM CDT *Public practice *Any practices moved inside to the Don Hutson Center due to inclement weather, poor field conditions or for any other reason will be closed to the public due to space limitations. All other practices listed are expected to be open unless listed otherwise. All outdoor practices are expected to be held on Ray Nitschke Field (across from the Resch Center). All times indicated are Central.
  • Thu., Aug. 28, 2014 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM CDT Packers vs. Kansas City Chiefs (Bishop's Charities Game) Packers vs. Kansas City Chiefs (Bishop's Charities Game)
  • Thu., Sep. 04, 2014 7:30 PM - 10:30 PM CDT Packers at Seattle Seahawks Packers at Seattle Seahawks

Packers-Vikings kickoff moved to 3:25 p.m. CT

Posted by Mike Spofford on December 23, 2012 – 10:02 pm

The Week 17 Packers-Vikings kickoff has been moved to 3:25 p.m. CT next Sunday at the Metrodome. The game will be televised by FOX.

The Packers will be in control of their own destiny for the NFC’s No. 2 playoff seed and can lock up a first-round bye with a win. Meanwhile, the Vikings will need a win to get in the playoffs, while RB Adrian Peterson needs 208 yards to break Eric Dickerson’s single-season rushing record of 2,105 yards.

Tags: , ,

42 Responses to “Packers-Vikings kickoff moved to 3:25 p.m. CT”

1. By Rick on Dec 23, 2012 | Reply

Good. No more noon games. All big time.

2. By Darrell on Dec 23, 2012 | Reply

Yea, I can’t wait…run defense gotta come ready to play

3. By craig on Dec 23, 2012 | Reply

But once again we get the cowpies in prime time

4. By Stan Perritt on Dec 23, 2012 | Reply

Wish it was earlier being on the East coast, but I’ll be ready for the Packers to win against the Vikes and get that bye. We need everyone for the playoffs, and I mean everyone.

5. By Tony Driza on Dec 23, 2012 | Reply

When I bought these tickets back in October, who knew how big this game would be. Can’t wait!!! Stop Peterson and we’ll have a bye – GO PACK!!!

6. By michael sodemann on Dec 23, 2012 | Reply

I’m just hoping that randall cobb will be ready to play

7. By Jim L on Dec 23, 2012 | Reply

Well, I’ll find a place to watch it, but I wish it was at noon.

The local fox station here will show the 49er’s game which is up against the Packer’s game now.

(ex-Wisconsinite living in enemy territory) :)

Either way, GO PACK!

8. By David on Dec 23, 2012 | Reply

Same here with the time switch.. won’t help me since I’m in the Bay Area.

9. By Mark on Dec 24, 2012 | Reply

Out here on the left coast we have to put up with seaslugs and fortywhiners. Sucks and I hope the Pack preempts them.

10. By Patrick on Dec 24, 2012 | Reply

Feel the same. i’ve been stuck with the Cardinals which is why i had to purchase Sunday Ticket so I could actually watch real football Go Pack!

11. By ron on Dec 24, 2012 | Reply

You guys should look into Packers every where dot com.
    you can find sports bars in your location that has a Packer fan base for patrons. For me food & soda plus tip is 10 bucks. plus great interaction with other packer fans. alot cheaper than sunday ticket or instant rewind on internet.

12. By Roger on Dec 24, 2012 | Reply

I live in NW Wisconsin and DirecTV insists that my local channels are all out of M/SP. I had to get the NFL Package so I could watch my Packers in the comfort of my own home instead of going to a local bar!!

13. By Pack4ever12 on Dec 24, 2012 | Reply

I don’t see AP breaking that record now that CM3 is back. This team has grown since the previous matchup as well. They are playing lights out on D and the queens will have to keep pace with A-Rod and Co… Jordy will be back for this game according to 12 and would be a nice treat to have our entire WR core intact for a game before the journey to super bowl XLVII begins

14. By Vic on Dec 24, 2012 | Reply

I live in Barcelona and the late games make mondays very hard, but a win next Sunday will be worth the lack of sleep. GO PACK GO!!!!

15. By john on Dec 24, 2012 | Reply

great that means it will be televised in the UK and we can watch the whole game which promises to be a cracker!

16. By john on Dec 24, 2012 | Reply

Praying for Pack to play Seattle at Lambeau.

17. By mike dauphin on Dec 24, 2012 | Reply

Defense looking REAL good! Just play YOUR game. Live in St. Louis,MO and hoping FOX will air last game here. GO PACK GO!!!

18. By Royce on Dec 24, 2012 | Reply

I now will have to endure another Rams game on Sunday afternoon. I don’t think FOX will be allowed to avoid showing the Rams.

19. By James on Dec 24, 2012 | Reply

So the Seahawks won and now it’s our turn! The team that caused us so much controversy has redeemed themselves in my book! Thank you Seahawks!!! NOW, let’s wrap this thing up,get that bye and the no.2 seed into the play-offs!!! GO YOU PACKERS GO!!!!! ALL THE WAY TO THE SUPERBOWL!!!

20. By dango on Dec 24, 2012 | Reply

good chance we will be facing the Seahawks again in the playoffs

21. By Eric on Dec 24, 2012 | Reply

Sorry to all the West Coast peeps…but, here in the NY market, this is a good thing. Gnats play at 1 so that means the Pack should be on! Go Pack!

22. By Sandra on Dec 24, 2012 | Reply

Bah! We will have to go to the local Packers bar to watch the game now. (FYI- The best bar in the San Francisco area to watch Packers games is Zeke’s… :) …).

23. By Mike on Dec 24, 2012 | Reply

I’m really just hoping the Packers win so the bears are eliminated

24. By Fred on Dec 24, 2012 | Reply

Go Vikes. We had the chance to beat your beloved packers on the frozen tundra……and with AP running wild…..this time is the charm. So I hope Jared Allen gets to Rodgers, and AP gets 210 yds…and the vikes get the much deserved W!!! Should be a great game! Good luck to both teams! GO VIKINGS!

25. By Jed on Dec 24, 2012 | Reply

Once more, the NFL shows its disregard for the poor sods who actually buy the tickets and turn out at the stadium. Never mind that mind numbing drive back from Minnesota, now even later. It’s really important that the fan left at home have a great experience, they should just go to recorded crowd noise and film these in a studio.

26. By Big O on Dec 24, 2012 | Reply

Pack Wins, Bears Lose, Cowpies Win, No Giants

27. By wayne on Dec 24, 2012 | Reply

For you fans that don’t want to go to a bar you can watch it on your computer. firstrowsports. It’s a free site. You may have to deleat a few sites that want you to buythem but if I can figure it out you can. Just click on an football at the top to get the schuedle.

28. By Andrew on Dec 25, 2012 | Reply

Great, except now we’ll be forced to listen to Joe and Troy, again. Really tired of those guys. Wish I could get the game to match up with the audio of Wayne and Larry. They are so much better than anything on TV.

29. By Lee on Dec 25, 2012 | Reply

Thank God for the time switch! Now I only have to get up a little earlier in the morning (5 a.m.) to watch the game, instead of basically staying up all night for a 2 a.m. kickoff time and being exhausted all day Monday. (Being a Packers fan in Hong Kong requires sacrifice! lol)

Both teams have a lot to play for, so it should be a good game. I don’t see AP getting his record, though, unless he breaks free for a really big play or two (always possible with him, of course), and the Pack should win this. I’ll echo the hope that Randall Cobb is okay, too. He’ll be needed for the SB run, if not for this Sunday. Go Pack, Go!

30. By zappo777 on Dec 25, 2012 | Reply

Packers have not proved anything!!! The playoffs are for teams to play the best—–and win—not the weakest and call yourself a Giant Killer——Try doing that against Seattle Seahawks!!!

31. By Ken on Dec 25, 2012 | Reply

Regardless of game time, it would be great to see Donald Driver get a touchdown in our win over the Vikes!

32. By Steve Kakacek on Dec 25, 2012 | Reply

I would imagine that if Green Bay loses this game, we’ll be playing the Vikings the very next week in GB. If we win, we’ll have a bye and most likely play SF in GB. In any scenario, the next several games are tough and must wins. It’s very nice to see all aspects of the game gel at this time of year. Attention to detail and a never-let-the-other-team back into the game mentality will deliver the Lombardi trophy back to its home.

33. By mohamed on Dec 25, 2012 | Reply

there not showing the game in chicago there showing the cardinals and 49ers thats a ton of bs

34. By cheezewhiz on Dec 26, 2012 | Reply

We will play better w/out the bye.We had a bye last year and got rusty and lost,two years ago there was no bye and we won it all !

35. By G.Uti on Dec 26, 2012 | Reply

It hurts me to say it but you have to honor great players and I really want the packers to win but I also want AP to break the record.

36. By viks still #1 on Dec 26, 2012 | Reply

Someone better tell rodgers to stay home cause Jared Allen is bringin a whole truck load of rope sunday

37. By BENJ509 on Dec 26, 2012 | Reply

I SURE HOPE THAT ONE GUY WAS WRONG ABOUT THE GAME NOT BEING SHOWN IN THE chicago area…I HATE THE BEARS AND TO BE SUBJECTED TO 49ERS/CARDS…YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING…I GUESS I WILL BE GOING TO A LOCAL WATERING HOLE…ANYONE KNOW OF A PACKERS BAR NEAR CAROL STREAM, ILL….THX FOR THE HELP AND GO PACK GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

38. By lambeau1953 on Dec 26, 2012 | Reply

The packers are primed for a super bowl run, hope ap does not get in the way. He’s a great running back, but he is up against the packers. Enough said, Go Pack!

39. By Rockys Dad on Dec 26, 2012 | Reply

I am expecting a Packers win and a Bear’s loss, and AP NOT breaking the record.(T.Y. CM)and I especially appreciate being able to read a sports comments section without a ton of vulgarity to it. TY GPackers. GO Wisconsin in the Rose Bowl! – Another win for us.

40. By Shilo S on Dec 27, 2012 | Reply

good call, rocky’s dad. thank you commenters for keeping it clean! I find it hard to believe that the Chicago market won’t get the Vikings/Packers game in the late slot, cuz if they win in their early game, Vikings/Packers matters to them.
    I’m betting that I won’t be so fortunate, however. I’m guessing the SoCal market will get 49ers/Cards. I usually only get Packer games here when they don’t conflict with San Fran. Go Pack Go!

41. By Sally Jane on Dec 30, 2012 | Reply

I am predicting the VIKES Kick some green smelly cheese BUTT today.

I say “GO VIKES”. YOOOOO ADRIAN!!!

I’m taking the Bears to bruise Detroit as well.

1. 1 Trackback(s)

2. Dec 25, 2012: LOCAL NATIONAL BOWLING ICON RETURNS FROM DL. BRINGS FAME TO MOUNTAIN HOME BOWLING ALLEY. Four readers football teams go bowling this week. NFL: Pack v. Vikes, AP in Key Tilt. and look who #7 Mizzou b-ball plays Friday | Road man Sports