• Tue., Sep. 02, 2014 11:30 AM - 11:45 AM CDT Live McCarthy press conf. Head Coach Mike McCarthy will be available to the media in the Lambeau Field media auditorium.
  • Thu., Sep. 04, 2014 7:30 PM - 10:30 PM CDT Packers at Seattle Seahawks Packers at Seattle Seahawks
  • Fri., Sep. 05, 2014 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM CDT Jared Abbrederis appearance Packers WR Jared Abbrederis is scheduled to make an appearance at PBIS Sunrise School in Appleton, Wis., on Friday, September 5, from 2-3 p.m.
  • Tue., Sep. 09, 2014 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM CDT Brandon Bostick appearance Brandon Bostick is scheduled to appear at Walmart (located at 2440 W. Mason Street, Green Bay) on Tuesday, September 9, from 5-7 p.m.
  • Sun., Sep. 14, 2014 11:25 AM - 3:25 PM CDT Coats for Kids collection The Salvation Army will be collecting new and gently used winter coats as well as cash donations in the parking lot and at each of Lambeau Field’s gates.
  • Sun., Sep. 14, 2014 3:25 PM - 6:30 PM CDT Packers vs. New York Jets Packers vs. New York Jets

NFL Network to replay Week 17 Packers-Vikings game

Posted by Mike Spofford on December 31, 2012 – 12:56 pm

In two different formats, the NFL Network will replay the Week 17 Packers-Vikings matchup at the Metrodome.

First, the game will be shown in the network’s condensed, 90-minute format as part of its NFL Replay series on Tuesday at 8:30 p.m. CT.

Then, the game will be replayed in its entirety on Thursday at 7 p.m. CT.

Also, Minnesota RB Adrian Peterson was wired for sound by NFL Films for the game, and that will be featured in NFL Network’s Sound FX segment on Wednesday at 9:30 p.m. CT.

Tags: , ,

11 Responses to “NFL Network to replay Week 17 Packers-Vikings game”

1. By Reece on Dec 31, 2012 | Reply

It is amazing that every time the Packers are up for the NFL Network replay, it is when they lose. Why not when they win?

2. By Bob on Dec 31, 2012 | Reply

NOW THAT THE BEARS HAVE FIRED LOVIE, IT IS TIME FOR THE PACK TO FIRE CAPERS AND HIRE LOVIE AS THE DEFENSIVE COORDINATOR!!!

3. By Elaine on Dec 31, 2012 | Reply

When Capers gets us into the SuperBowl, I hope people aren’t still talking of firing him. I think TT and MM have a better take on his performance than we do.

4. By Bob on Dec 31, 2012 | Reply

Not that Bob… but other Bob… why would we want to lose one of the greatest defensive minds in NFL history??

5. By Scott on Dec 31, 2012 | Reply

Capers has already helped us win 1 SB. Doesn’t anyone remember that?

6. By fritz1218 on Dec 31, 2012 | Reply

I like Capers but I’ve had my doubts. We had a couple stupid defensive penalty’s yesterday but I thought the dumbest thing done by the defense yesterday was we went in to prevent. Once again it prevented a win.

7. By Glenn on Dec 31, 2012 | Reply

Well one of our defensive problems has remained all season long,, WRAP UP THE TACKLE. I don;t understand how we allow that to happen week after week.
    I like Capers schemes but lets get back to fundelmentals

8. By Mark seo services on Jan 1, 2013 | Reply

I savor, cause I discovered just what I was looking for. You have ended my 4 day long hunt! God Bless you man. Have a great day. Bye

9. By Mark from WI on Jan 1, 2013 | Reply

MR. CAPERS II was wondering if a five man defensive front would help to contain peterson and getting woodson back would help support that/// Great season and good luck in the playoffs.

10. By Warren on Jan 2, 2013 | Reply

Why isn’t the game on? THey are just running general news instead of the replay during the time slot.

1. 1 Trackback(s)

2. Dec 31, 2012: NFL Network to replay Week 17 Packers-Vikings game | football-feed.com