• Thu., Sep. 04, 2014 7:30 PM - 10:30 PM CDT Packers at Seattle Seahawks Packers at Seattle Seahawks
  • Fri., Sep. 05, 2014 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM CDT Jared Abbrederis appearance Packers WR Jared Abbrederis is scheduled to make an appearance at PBIS Sunrise School in Appleton, Wis., on Friday, September 5, from 2-3 p.m.
  • Tue., Sep. 09, 2014 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM CDT Brandon Bostick appearance Brandon Bostick is scheduled to appear at Walmart (located at 2440 W. Mason Street, Green Bay) on Tuesday, September 9, from 5-7 p.m.
  • Sun., Sep. 14, 2014 11:25 AM - 3:25 PM CDT Coats for Kids collection The Salvation Army will be collecting new and gently used winter coats as well as cash donations in the parking lot and at each of Lambeau Field’s gates.
  • Sun., Sep. 14, 2014 3:25 PM - 6:30 PM CDT Packers vs. New York Jets Packers vs. New York Jets
  • Sun., Sep. 21, 2014 12:00 PM - 3:00 PM CDT Packers at Detroit Lions Packers at Detroit Lions

Mike’s mid-week chat transcript

Posted by Mike Spofford on January 1, 2013 – 12:40 pm

In case you missed Mike’s mid-week chat, you can read the transcript right here.

Tags: , ,

6 Responses to “Mike’s mid-week chat transcript”

1. By Barlowmaker on Jan 1, 2013 | Reply

Appreciate Mike working on New Years Day! Good chat.

2. By obhtn3 on Jan 1, 2013 | Reply

Na,na,na,na….na,na,na,na…hey,hey…..goodbye. The Vikings will push our d-line around and Peterson will run up and down the field. Vikings will win again! Our Defense can’t tackle and the d-line is to slow!

3. By Canadian Bill on Jan 1, 2013 | Reply

Packers will win very easily

4. By Spark on Jan 1, 2013 | Reply

Whats the news on the injury to Jerett Boykin?

5. By Brad on Jan 2, 2013 | Reply

What a negative Packer fan?? I’m critical just like the next guy, but never wish them to lose(or say they are going to!) I agree totally about the defense! Same D as a year or two ago with some improvements from the draft?! Maybe its time to look at the Defensive Coordinator to attack his D like two years ago? Like I said, same team basically, but with a different approach to his coaching style this year! I agree, I don’t know what he is thinking sometimes? He’s got a birdseye view like us, and doesn’t call the right plays at the right times! Yes, it’s hard to be a coach, and I am not saying I could do his job, but a little common sense, if we can see it don’t work!

6. By Deadcheese52 on Jan 3, 2013 | Reply

Mike, I think Raji kept wagging his finger side-to-side as in “no, Peterson. You ain’t getting no rushing record on us, fool!” Lol, or something along those lines. Idk. I think Raji’s funny so I won’t hold it against him ;) hehe. Not that he cares, lol. Still… Go Pack!!!