• Wed., Sep. 17, 2014 1:35 PM - 2:00 PM CDT Live McCarthy press conf. Packers Head Coach Mike McCarthy will be available to the media on Wednesday, September 17, in the Lambeau Field media auditorium.
  • Thu., Sep. 18, 2014 2:00 PM - 2:15 PM CDT Live McCarthy press conf. Packers Head Coach Mike McCarthy will be available to the media on Thursday, September 18, in the Lambeau Field media auditorium.
  • Fri., Sep. 19, 2014 11:30 AM - 11:45 AM CDT Live McCarthy press conf. Packers Head Coach Mike McCarthy will be available to the media on Friday, September 19, in the Lambeau Field media auditorium.
  • Sun., Sep. 21, 2014 12:00 PM - 3:00 PM CDT Packers at Detroit Lions Packers at Detroit Lions
  • Mon., Sep. 22, 2014 4:00 PM - 4:15 PM CDT Live McCarthy press conf. Packers Head Coach Mike McCarthy will be available to the media on Monday, September 22, in the Lambeau Field media auditorium.
  • Tue., Sep. 23, 2014 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM CDT Humana playground build (morning session)

Scheduled to appear: Andrew Quarless and Casey Hayward

Mike’s mid-week chat transcript

Posted by Mike Spofford on January 1, 2013 – 12:40 pm

In case you missed Mike’s mid-week chat, you can read the transcript right here.

Tags: , ,

6 Responses to “Mike’s mid-week chat transcript”

1. By Barlowmaker on Jan 1, 2013 | Reply

Appreciate Mike working on New Years Day! Good chat.

2. By obhtn3 on Jan 1, 2013 | Reply

Na,na,na,na….na,na,na,na…hey,hey…..goodbye. The Vikings will push our d-line around and Peterson will run up and down the field. Vikings will win again! Our Defense can’t tackle and the d-line is to slow!

3. By Canadian Bill on Jan 1, 2013 | Reply

Packers will win very easily

4. By Spark on Jan 1, 2013 | Reply

Whats the news on the injury to Jerett Boykin?

5. By Brad on Jan 2, 2013 | Reply

What a negative Packer fan?? I’m critical just like the next guy, but never wish them to lose(or say they are going to!) I agree totally about the defense! Same D as a year or two ago with some improvements from the draft?! Maybe its time to look at the Defensive Coordinator to attack his D like two years ago? Like I said, same team basically, but with a different approach to his coaching style this year! I agree, I don’t know what he is thinking sometimes? He’s got a birdseye view like us, and doesn’t call the right plays at the right times! Yes, it’s hard to be a coach, and I am not saying I could do his job, but a little common sense, if we can see it don’t work!

6. By Deadcheese52 on Jan 3, 2013 | Reply

Mike, I think Raji kept wagging his finger side-to-side as in “no, Peterson. You ain’t getting no rushing record on us, fool!” Lol, or something along those lines. Idk. I think Raji’s funny so I won’t hold it against him ;) hehe. Not that he cares, lol. Still… Go Pack!!!