• Thu., Nov. 26, 2015 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM CST Alumni Appearance (Winters, Rivera)

Tundra Tailgate Zone

Frank Winters

Club Level

Marco Rivera

• Thu., Nov. 26, 2015 7:30 PM - 10:30 PM CST Packers vs. Chicago Bears (Thanksgiving) Packers vs. Chicago Bears (Thanksgiving)
  • Mon., Nov. 30, 2015 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM CST Salvation Army Bell-Ringing (Adams, Montgomery)

Davante Adams and Ty Montgomery

Monday, November 30, 2015  6:00pm – 7:00 pm
    Salvation Army Bell-Ringing (Autograph Signing)
    Big Red Kettle
    Lambeau Field Atrium

• Thu., Dec. 03, 2015 7:25 PM - 10:25 PM CST Packers at Detroit Lions Packers at Detroit Lions
  • Sat., Dec. 05, 2015 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM CST 10th annual Festival of Lights The family-themed event, free to the public, will take place in the Lambeau Field Atrium, and feature cookie decorating, holiday movies and cartoons, holiday card making, photo opportunities with Santa Claus and area high school choirs performing holiday music.
  • Mon., Dec. 07, 2015 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM CST Salvation Army Bell-Ringing (Hayward and Hyde)

Casey Hayward and Micah Hyde

Monday, December 7, 2015  6:00pm – 7:00 pm
    Salvation Army Bell-Ringing (Autograph Signing)
    Big Red Kettle
    Lambeau Field Atrium

Mason Crosby feels momentum for playoffs

Posted by Mike Spofford on January 2, 2013 – 4:09 pm

Mason CrosbyPackers K Mason Crosby knows he could be in a very different situation right now. All he has to do is look at the San Francisco 49ers, who signed veteran K Billy Cundiff this week amidst regular K David Akers’ struggles.

The Packers didn’t go that route during Crosby’s midseason slump. They maintained their confidence in him and let him work his way out of it, and he’s rewarded that trust with four straight successful field goals over the last two games, including two clutch kicks last week at the Metrodome — a 51-yarder on the final play of the first half and a 40-yarder to tie the score early in the fourth quarter.

“I’ve known since I’ve been here that I’m in a special place,” said Crosby, who was a sixth-round draft choice in 2007. “I’m doing a lot of good things here and I’ve done a lot in the past and I want to continue to do that. The relationships that we’ve formed here as a team, I don’t think you get that very many places.”

Crosby said he wouldn’t have found any extra motivation had the Packers brought in another kicker to compete with him and possibly take his job. He said he gets his motivation internally and through the support of his teammates, whom he doesn’t want to let down.

“I have plenty of motivation. This is what I do for a living. This is what I love to do,” he said. “I look at my teammates every day. I didn’t have to look at another kicker to say I want to make kicks, I want to get my job done. I look at the guys in this locker room and the group of guys that I get to come to work with very day, and that was enough motivation for me.”

Crosby added that he likes the vibe around the team this week as the playoffs approach, saying the players can feel a “buzz.” Last week’s loss was difficult, but at this point there’s no looking back.

“It hurt us. We wanted to win last week. We put a lot into it, a lot of heart into that game,” Crosby said. “For us, it’s a quick move on. We get another crack at it here, at home, at Lambeau, and you can feel it from the guys here that we’re ready to make a run.”

Tags: ,