- If you’re looking for a bar to watch the game at, try www.packerseverywhere.com. Packers Everywhere was created to let you know where you can gather with other Packers fans to watch games and have all kinds of other Packers-related fun. We know that the only thing you like more than watching Packers games is watching them with your fellow fans.
- NBC Sports will broadcast the game to a national audience. Play-by-play man Al Michaels joins color commentator Cris Collinsworth in the booth with Michele Tafoya reporting from the sidelines.
- NBCSports.com will stream the game live online
- Milwaukee’s WTMJ (620 AM), airing Green Bay games since 1929, heads up the 53-station Packers Radio Network, with Wayne Larrivee (play-by-play) and two-time Packers Pro Bowler Larry McCarren (analyst) calling the action. The duo enters its 14th season of broadcasts together across the Packers Radio Network, which covers 44 markets in six states.
- Dial Global Sports radio will air the game across the country. Kevin Harlan (play-by-play) and Dan Fouts (analyst) will call the action with Mark Malone reporting from the sidelines. Scott Graham hosts pregame and halftime shows.
- Univision Radio will broadcast the game in Spanish to a national audience, with Rafael Hernandez Brito (play-by-play) and Raul Striker Jr. (color) calling the action.
- Listen to live radio broadcasts online in premium sound quality with NFL Audio Pass.
- For international fans: Watch NFL games, including the playoffs and Super Bowl, live or on-demand online in HD with NFL Game Pass.
The information above is contained within this week’s Dope Sheet. For even more information on Sunday’s game, check out the Dope Sheet.
Tags: #MINvsGB, minnesota vikings, Playoffs, where to watch, wild card
Posted in Packers.com Blog | 9 Comments »