• Tue., Sep. 30, 2014 1:35 PM - 1:50 PM CDT Live McCarthy press conf. Packers Head Coach Mike McCarthy will be available to the media in the Lambeau Field media auditorium.
  • Wed., Oct. 01, 2014 12:45 PM - 1:00 PM CDT Live McCarthy press conf. Packers Head Coach Mike McCarthy will be available to the media in the Lambeau Field media auditorium.
  • Wed., Oct. 01, 2014 2:30 PM - 4:00 PM CDT Alumni Appearance (Murphy, Koch) Mark Murphy and Greg Koch are scheduled to appear at the Packers Pro Shop on Wednesday, October 1st, from 2:30-4 p.m.
  • Wed., Oct. 01, 2014 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM CDT Paul Coffman appearance Paul Coffman is scheduled to appear at the Bellin Health North Reach flu clinic on Wednesday, October 1, from 5-7 p.m., in Marinette, WI.
  • Thu., Oct. 02, 2014 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM CDT Alumni Appearance (Murphy, Koch)

TTZ: Mark Murphy
    Club Level: Greg Koch

• Thu., Oct. 02, 2014 7:25 PM - 10:30 PM CDT Packers vs. Minnesota Vikings (Gold Pkg.) Packers vs. Minnesota Vikings (Gold Pkg.)

Where to watch Saturday’s Packers-49ers playoff game

Posted by Duke Bobber on January 10, 2013 – 10:46 am

130110-matthews-600

- If you’re looking for a bar to watch the game at, try www.packerseverywhere.comPackers Everywhere was created to let you know where you can gather with other Packers fans to watch games and have all kinds of other Packers-related fun. We know that the only thing you like more than watching Packers games is watching them with your fellow fans.
– FOX Sports, now in its 19th season as an NFL network television partner, will broadcast the game to a national audience.
– Play-by-play man Joe Buck and color analyst Troy Aikman will have the call from the broadcast booth with Pam Oliver and Erin Andrews reporting from the sidelines.
– Milwaukee’s WTMJ (620 AM), airing Green Bay games since 1929, heads up the 53-station Packers Radio Network, with Wayne Larrivee (play-by-play) and two-time Packers Pro Bowler Larry McCarren (color) calling the action. The duo enters its 14th season of broadcasts together across the Packers Radio Network, which covers 44 markets in six states.
– Dial Global Sports radio will air the game across the country. Kevin Harlan (play-by-play) and Dan Fouts (analyst) will call the action with Hub Arkush reporting from the sidelines. Scott Graham hosts pregame and halftime shows.
– Univision Radio will broadcast the game in Spanish to a national audience, with Rafael Hernandez Brito (play-by-play) and Raul Striker Jr. (color) calling the action.
– Listen to live radio broadcasts online in premium sound quality with NFL Audio Pass.
– For international fans: Watch NFL games, including the playoffs and Super Bowl, live or on-demand online in HD with NFL Game Pass.

The information above is contained within this week’s Dope Sheet. For even more information on Saturday’s game, check out the Dope Sheet.

Tags: , , , ,

13 Responses to “Where to watch Saturday’s Packers-49ers playoff game”

1. By Reggie on Jan 10, 2013 | Reply

Former Milwaukean now living in Burlington, Ontario…always a good time watching the game at my house…too bad I don’t know of any other Packer fans in the area that would love to share the excitement! Go Green & Gold!!!!

2. By Gouda on Jan 10, 2013 | Reply

I’m actually going to be at the game! I live in San Jose and have been a die hard packers fan for 22 years! This will be my first EVER NFL game and I am sooooo excited!!! Look for me in the lower box south endzone!!!!

3. By dave on Jan 10, 2013 | Reply

Hey Gouda,
    I am in Sacramento and will also be at the game…Getting very excited and can’t wait!!

My seats aren’t as good as yours, I’m at the top in section UR2, but I don’t care…Gonna be great!!

4. By lambeaufieldwest on Jan 10, 2013 | Reply

Die hard Packers fan from San Diego. Making the trip up north to Candlestick for the game!

5. By Bill D on Jan 10, 2013 | Reply

In Qingdoe China, any place here to see the game? I can’t get home in time

6. By Canadian Bill on Jan 10, 2013 | Reply

I feel very envious of all of you that are going. I would sit any where. Just so darn far away. Go Pack

7. By Jill on Jan 10, 2013 | Reply

My family is from Waukesha and we live in San Jose. I wonder where the team will be practicing in the Bay area? Anywaym I wish I had tix for the game, but we’ll be having our own viewing at home on the big screen! GO-PACK-GO!!!

8. By Michael on Jan 10, 2013 | Reply

Bill D:

Give this link a try. The site offers a variety of free, live, streams.

Good luck! GO PACK!

9. By Will on Jan 11, 2013 | Reply

Definitely muting Ache-man and putting the radio on for some decent commentary biased the OPPOSITE way

10. By dave smith on Jan 11, 2013 | Reply

IN MY ROOM WITH MY 52 INCH HD BEEN WATCHING PACKER GAMES SINCE 1968!!! GREEN AND YELLOW GO PACK

11. By Krysten on Jan 11, 2013 | Reply

Would love to know if there are any Packer fans getting together to watch the game around Napa. I can watch it alone at home, but would much rather me with my fellow Packer Backers. GO PACK GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. By mike on Jan 11, 2013 | Reply

Taking the kids to the game, we live in Sacramento so its an easy drive. We can’t wait to tailgate w/ all the Packer Fanatics

13. By Deadcheese on Jan 12, 2013 | Reply