• Thu., Sep. 03, 2015 3:30 PM - 5:00 PM CDT Gerry Ellis and Tony Fisher appearance

Gerry Ellis and Tony Fisher appearance

Thursday, September 3, 2015 3:30 - 5pm

Green Bay Packers Bishop’s Charities Game

Meet and Greet Autograph Table

Oneida Nation Gate, Lambeau Field

• Thu., Sep. 03, 2015 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM CDT Packers vs. New Orleans Saints (Bishop's Charities Game) Packers vs. New Orleans Saints (Bishop's Charities Game)
  • Wed., Sep. 09, 2015 11:30 AM - 12:30 PM CDT Bill Schroeder appearance at NWTC

Bill Schroeder appearance at NWTC

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

11:30 am- 12:30 pm

NWTC Green Bay Campus- Welcome Center SC240

• Sun., Sep. 13, 2015 12:00 PM - 3:00 PM CDT Packers at Chicago Bears Packers at Chicago Bears
  • Sun., Sep. 20, 2015 3:30 PM - 7:30 PM CDT Coats For Kids Collection

The Salvation Army will be collecting new and gently used winter coats as well as cash donations in the parking lot and at each of Lambeau Field’s gates.

• Sun., Sep. 20, 2015 7:30 PM - 10:30 PM CDT Packers vs. Seattle Seahawks Packers vs. Seattle Seahawks

Georgia’s Rambo is ball hawk at free safety

Posted by Vic Ketchman, packers.com editor on February 24, 2013 – 12:23 pm

130224-rambo-600

INDIANAPOLIS–Georgia’s Bacarri Rambo is ranked by draftniks as one of the top safeties in this draft. Rambo says he’s the best.

“I consider myself the best. I’ve been getting better every year,” Rambo said at the scouting combine on Sunday, as the defensive backs class began a process that will lead to their workout at Lucas Oil Stadium on Tuesday.

Rambo is a strong prospect for teams seeking a ball-hawking free safety. He intercepted 16 passes in his college career, including eight in 2011. He returned two picks for touchdowns and intercepted a pass in the Senior Bowl a month ago.

“The past couple of years I  had a lot of interceptions. I didn’t have too many big hits so I consider myself a cover safety,” Rambo said. “I describe myself as the quarterback of our defense at Georgia.”

Rambo is thought to project as a third or fourth-round pick.

Tags: ,