• Sat., Apr. 26, 2014 8:00AM - 6:00PM CDT Packers Pro Shop Tent Sale

The sale is taking place earlier than in previous years, due to the construction at Lambeau Field and the work that the Pro Shop team must complete in preparation for the new store, which will open this summer. Visitors to Lambeau Field should enter the Atrium through the Oneida Nation Gate. Parking is available in the lot on Lambeau Field’s east side near the Oneida Nation Gate, which can be accessed off Oneida Street and Lombardi Avenue.

The sale will feature the traditional mix of Pro Shop items greatly reduced in price and other special purchases.

The team’s football operations staff also has provided Packers team apparel no longer in use, including a large assortment of t-shirts, shorts, jackets, jerseys and pants. Some items are practice-worn gear not normally available in the Pro Shop.

The tent sale began in 1994 in the parking lot outside the former Pro Shop on the north end of Lambeau Field and grew into a popular event. Now in its 11th year in the Atrium, the tent sale also was held in the west side stadium concourse in previous years.

• Sat., May. 10, 2014 7:00PM CDT Eddie Lacy appearance 22nd Annual Doug Jirschele Memorial Sports Award Banquet
  • Sat., Jun. 07, 2014 8:30AM - 3:30PM CDT JPP Kids Clinic

The 17th annual Junior Power Pack Kids Clinic is set for Saturday, June 7, 2014 in the Don Hutson Center with sessions ranging from 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.

The Junior Power Pack Clinic gives members ages 5-14 years old the opportunity to practice football skills and drills with other Packers backers and a few up-and-coming Packers players.  Parents/Guardians are welcome to come and watch their child/ren participate in the clinic.

Members may choose one of three sessions to attend:

• Session 1 – 8:30 to 10 a.m.
    • Session 2 – 11 to 12:30 p.m.
    • Session 3 – 2 to 3:30 p.m.

The event will be held inside the Don Hutson Center, the Packers indoor practice facility. Parking for the event is available in the lot on Lambeau Field’s east side near the Oneida Nation Gate.

The Junior Power Pack Clinic is a member’s only event and will have a registration fee of $5.

Deadline to register:

• New Members – May 11, 2014
    • Current Members – May 18, 2014

To sign up to become a member of the Junior Power Pack and receive an invitation to the clinic fans can go to www.packers.com/jpp.

• Sat., Jun. 14, 2014 2:30PM CDT Jerry Parins Cruise for Cancer

The eleventh annual Jerry Parins Cruise for Cancer motorcycle ride will be held, rain or shine, on Saturday, June 14, 2014. The ride will start at Vandervest Harley-Davidson (1966 Velp Avenue, Green Bay) and will make a fun-filled stop at the Seymour Fireman's Picnic, held at the Outagamie County Fairgrounds in Seymour.

Ride Day Schedule

• 9-10:30 am: Registration at Vandervest Harley-Davidson, Geen Bay
    • 11 am: Depart Vandervest Harley-Davidson, Green Bay
    • 12 pm: Arrive in Seymour. Enjoy food, beverages, entertainment and a short program.
    • 2:30 pm: Party kicks off at the new South Endzone Festival Foods MVP Deck at Lambeau Field! Guests can access the space by way of the Shopko Gate. See the field and enjoy the atmosphere from this beautiful indoor/outdoor space newly opened and accessed by very few. The party will include silent and live auction, food, beverages, music and merchandise available for purchase.

More information: http://cruiseforcancer.org/

• Sat., Aug. 09, 2014 7:00PM - 10:00PM CDT Packers at Tennessee Titans Packers at Tennessee Titans
  • Sat., Aug. 16, 2014 3:00PM - 6:00PM CDT Packers at St. Louis Rams Packers at St. Louis Rams

Antonio Freeman and the “Monday Night Miracle”

Posted by Duke Bobber on March 20, 2013 – 11:27 am

In overtime of a Monday Night Football game vs. the Minnesota Vikings, QB Brett Favre threw a 3rd down pass 30 yards downfield to WR Antonio Freeman.

As Mike Spofford mentioned in a Monday blog post, WR Antonio Freeman’s “Monday Night Miracle” against the Vikings in 2000 at Lambeau Field is in contention for NFL.com’s greatest play of all-time. Fan votes will determine the winner. First-round voting ends on Friday.

Click here to vote

Tags: , , , ,

25 Responses to “Antonio Freeman and the “Monday Night Miracle””

1. By Jim Pierce on Mar 20, 2013 | Reply

I have the flag that flew that night in the rain at Lambeau!
    Jim Pierce
    Shareholder

2. By Brad Chandler on Mar 20, 2013 | Reply

STRICTLY AWESOME!!!!!

3. By Andy K on Mar 20, 2013 | Reply

Why is the Antonio Freeman catch so far down the list? The AZ Cardinals Wild Card win vs GB is like, #4 in the bracket, despite a non-called facemask on Aaron Rodgers set up the whole play…

4. By Rick on Mar 20, 2013 | Reply

The Ice Bowl sneak is the greatest NFL play. No nonsense. Just win.

5. By Brenton Colton on Mar 20, 2013 | Reply

… and there is your DAGGER!!!

6. By Peter Hamby on Mar 20, 2013 | Reply

The Arizona play should not have counted because the refs missed the facemask and were fined for it. This play, however, was ridiculously awesome.

7. By Tyler on Mar 20, 2013 | Reply

This would have a much better chance if the clip they included was the broadcast with Al Michaels and showed a better angle of the catch. The only play that I’ve seen in real time that I’m sure I will never forget. Unbelievable.

8. By Brad Sample on Mar 20, 2013 | Reply

He did What?

9. By donna gargano on Mar 20, 2013 | Reply

Antonio Freeman AWESOME!!!

10. By Kristy Secord on Mar 20, 2013 | Reply

I can’t believe the Packers have only one play listed

11. By Sandy on Mar 20, 2013 | Reply

FARVE TO FREEMAN !!! My Son Bought Me Tickets To His Induction Into The Packer Hall Of Fame For Christmas !! I Had To Meet Him In Person ……..7-18-09 …

12. By Lisa on Mar 20, 2013 | Reply

I was at that game and saw that play…it was remarkable and crazy!

13. By Peter on Mar 21, 2013 | Reply

Retire favres number

14. By Savage57 on Mar 21, 2013 | Reply

Best part about that play?

It beat the Vikings.

15. By Kyle on Mar 21, 2013 | Reply

This is the only NFL game I have ever been to and I was there with my Viking fan Dad and brothers, right in the corner where it happened. Oh how sweet that ride home was. I will NEVER forget that play.

16. By John on Mar 22, 2013 | Reply

All packers fans should vote heavily for the Desean Jackson Walkoff Punt Return TD vs Giants, without that play or win the Packers are not in the playoffs and don’t win the superbowl

17. By Canadian Bill on Mar 22, 2013 | Reply

Without a doubt the Freeman catch was the greatest

18. By Bill on Mar 22, 2013 | Reply

The Freeman catch was absolutely amazing i remember watching the game over my wife’s aunt and uncle’s house, who are really religous and conservative, so i was showing a lot of restraint the whole game cause as you know was a battle all game, and when he caught that ball ran i exploded jumpomg and screaming F*** Yes, F*** Yes, F*** you Viqueens ( my nickname for Vikings) all happy and crazed. Then reality set back in and her aunt and uncle were lookin at me like i was the possessed anti christ it was hilarious they still a lil cautious bout me and we have never watched a game with them since.

i agree thank you Deshaun Jackson, but what the goaline stand against bears in the NFC championship game it was epic

19. By Michael on Mar 24, 2013 | Reply

best play i ever saw to end a game

20. By christian on Mar 24, 2013 | Reply

I saw that play while in the Airport bar in Sacramento. One of the best plays ever imho.

21. By LIL LAMBEAU on Mar 29, 2013 | Reply

I almost missed this play because I was so pissed that the Packers let the Queens tie the game was going to go to bed glad I didn’t still is 1 of the greatest plays I have ever seen

22. By Mark on Mar 29, 2013 | Reply

Was at the game, MNF, South endzone, THE catch was on the South end! What I remember most was that it had been drizzling on and off most of the game. Once Freeman scored the touchdown, it began raining harder. Besides being so happy the Pack beat the Vikings, I was glad to get out of the rain!

23. By Mustangjim on Mar 30, 2013 | Reply

I sit in section138, which is at the south end zone. I could not see the ball, but I saw no signals from the refs. I immediately stood up and signaled TD and Freeman got up and ran into the endzone. Everyone around me thought I was nuts when I stood up.

24. By Rick on Apr 1, 2013 | Reply

As usual, Favre threw another wounded duck up for grabs off his back foot that Dishman should have intercepted.

25. By diehardpackersfan on Apr 1, 2013 | Reply

follow @officialgreenbaypackerss on instagram for the best green bay packer pictures this season