• Wed., Jul. 23, 2014 5:00 PM CDT Ask Vic Day

“Ask Vic Day” will include dinner and a movie, an “Ask Vic Live,” and a few other surprises along the way. The event will be held on July 23, 2014, at Lambeau Field. Registration will begin at 4 pm with a 5 pm kickoff. Door prizes will be awarded during the reception.

Cost per person is $35 (tax included).

• Thu., Jul. 24, 2014 11:00 AM CDT Shareholders Meeting

The Green Bay Packers 2014 Annual Meeting of Shareholders will be held Thursday, July 24, at 11 a.m., at Lambeau Field. The meeting will take place rain or shine.

• Fri., Jul. 25, 2014 6:00 PM CDT Packers 1K Kids Run

Back to Football also includes the 1K Kids Run, presented by WPS Health Insurance. Kids 10 years old and younger will have the opportunity to run a Lambeau Lap on Friday, July 25, at 6 p.m. Registration for the Kids Run is $10 and all participants will receive a Packers 1K Run t-shirt, a logoed bag and a participant medal.

• Fri., Jul. 25, 2014 7:00 PM CDT Movie Night at Lambeau Field

Movie Night at Lambeau Field will return this year on Friday, July 25, following the 1K Kids Run. The event is free and open to the public, and concessions will be available throughout the movie. More details will be announced at a later date.

Time listed above is subject to change.

• Sat., Jul. 26, 2014 6:30 PM CDT Packers 5K Run/Walk

The fifth annual ‘5K Run/Walk at Lambeau Field,’ is set for Saturday, July 26, at 6:30 p.m.

The computer-timed run is highlighted by a neighborhood route that ultimately takes participants into Lambeau Field and around the famed gridiron. The event has a special finish line – the Packers’ ‘G’ painted on turf located in the parking lot.

All participants will receive a Packers 5K Run T-shirt, a logoed bag, and a bib number and timing chip. To celebrate the race’s fifth anniversary, all participants will receive a commemorative medal. In addition, photos will be taken on the course and will be available at no cost on the Packers 5K Run website.

Packers-themed awards will be presented to the top three finishers in each age group. An awards ceremony will take place following the conclusion of the race.

Registration, which is $25 for adults and $15 for children (12 and younger), will be available online beginning Friday, May 23, at www.packers.com/5k. Mail-in registration is also an option, with forms available online and in person at Lambeau Field. Runners can also register at the Bellin Run Expo on Friday, June 13, at Astor Park in Green Bay. Early registration is encouraged. After July 13, registration fees will increase to $30 and $20, respectively.

• Thu., Jul. 31, 2014 4:00 PM - 7:00 PM CDT PPCC Annual Reception

The Packers Partners Annual Reception is set for Thursday, July 31, 2014 in the Lambeau Field Atrium from 4:00 PM- 7:00 PM.

Packers Jarrett Boykin, Eddie Lacy, Datone Jones and DuJuan Harris will appear at the reception. The event will include a Player Guest Q&A, a Meet & Greet with a Packers Alumni and a Raffle Drawing.

This is a member’s only event. Invitations will be mailed the week of June 23rd, and online registration will open at 9 am CDT on June 25th and will close on July 11th at 5 pm CDT.

Invitations will include all of this information and additional details.

To sign up to become a member of the Packers Partners Club of Champions and receive an invitation to the reception, fans can go to www.packers.com/ppcc.

Packers Bingo in Monroe

Posted by Aaron Popkey on May 16, 2013 – 2:00 pm

Green Bay Packers wide receiver Randall Cobb poses for a picture with fans.After departing Beloit – it was the team’s first visit to Beloit since Nov. 23, 1919, by the way, when the Beloit Fairies defeated the Packers, 6-0 – the Tour made a visit to the Behring Senior Center in Monroe, Wis.

The players and alumni had the chance to meet and play Bingo with more than 90 seniors who live at the center.

Bingo card-drawing and announcing duties were shared among the players and after the first shout of “Bingo,” Aaron Taylor drew laughs when he said, “We need verification.”

Later, during a particularly long game, Taylor wryly observed, “You can cut the tension with a knife.”

Jarrett Bush tested all the Bingo players when he sped things up with his version of “No Huddle Bingo.”

RB Alex Green talks with a fan at the Behring Senior Center

RB Alex Green talks with a fan at the Behring Senior Center – VIEW PHOTOS

Some of the seniors playfully booed him and shouted, “Slow down!”

During a question-and-answer session, Frank Winters was asked why Clay Matthews was wearing his No. 52. The room burst into laughter.

“Funny story about Clay,” said Winters. “My first year in Cleveland, I played with his dad. I told Clay that I remembered him as a boy coming around practice.”

For the seniors, the special guests provided a memorable morning.

“It’s uplifting and humbling at the same time,” Paul Schoenike said, “that these guys would take the time to visit us. Many of us came early we were so excited.”

The group is heading a couple blocks down the street to install a new playground at a park.

Tags: ,
Posted in Packers.com Blog, Tailgate Tour | 1 Comment »

One Response to “Packers Bingo in Monroe”

1. By susan mandich on May 23, 2013 | Reply

I’m in trouble and have to sell my coveted Packer stock. I suffer from Idiopathic Annaphylaxis (boy in the bubble). I’ve had 7 surgeries in 14 months and require 2 more before the summer ends. I don’t have any income and I fear I’ll be homeless very soon. I took care of my dying mother for 4 years and because I didn’t get paid to do this I have no income quarters to be eligible for SSI. I’ve been tossed aside by my country and I fear the worst everyday. Can anyone help me?