• Mon., Sep. 22, 2014 4:00 PM - 4:15 PM CDT Live McCarthy press conf. Packers Head Coach Mike McCarthy will be available to the media on Monday, September 22, in the Lambeau Field media auditorium.
  • Tue., Sep. 23, 2014 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM CDT Humana playground build (morning session)

Scheduled to appear: Andrew Quarless and Casey Hayward

• Tue., Sep. 23, 2014 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM CDT Humana playground build (afternoon session) Scheduled to appear: Datone Jones and Micah Hyde
  • Sat., Sep. 27, 2014 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM CDT Packers Everywhere pep rally (Chicago)

Packers fans 21 years and older are invited to bring the spirit of Green Bay to Chicago a day early with a free Packers Everywhere Pep Rally. Packers President/CEO Mark Murphy will take part in the pre-gameday excitement by greeting fans and participating in a Q-and-A session with Wayne Larrivee, the radio voice of the Packers. Packers alumni Mark Chmura and Don Beebe will also be at the rally to socialize with fans, sign autographs and discuss their thoughts on the next day’s game against the Bears. A round-table discussion with Packers.com writers Vic Ketchman, Mike Spofford and the audience will conclude the event.

• Sun., Sep. 28, 2014 12:00 PM - 3:00 PM CDT Packers at Chicago Bears Packers at Chicago Bears
  • Wed., Oct. 01, 2014 2:30 PM - 4:00 PM CDT Alumni Appearance (Murphy, Koch) Mark Murphy and Greg Koch are scheduled to appear at the Packers Pro Shop on Wednesday, October 1st, from 2:30-4 p.m.

‘Meet Your Seat’ coming for new south end on July 18

Posted by Mike Spofford on June 12, 2013 – 2:39 pm

InvitationSeat holders in the new south end zone of Lambeau Field will get an opportunity to “meet their seat” at a special open house on Thursday, July 18.

The event will run from 2-8 p.m. and will be self-guided, allowing ticket holders the opportunity to explore the newest stadium expansion at their own pace. Invitations have been mailed out to seat holders in the new south end zone, who will receive a map of the areas open for viewing upon their arrival.

Seat holders will have an opportunity to get a photo of themselves with a view of the stadium in the background, and some concession stands in the south end zone will be open, with special pricing for the event. The video boards will be showing the 2012 Packers highlight film on the hour, every hour, beginning at 3 p.m.

Tags: ,

16 Responses to “‘Meet Your Seat’ coming for new south end on July 18”

1. By sammy on Jun 12, 2013 | Reply

Is the ticket holder allowed to bring a guest?

2. By Mike on Jun 12, 2013 | Reply

Will the Packers be having an open house so all fans can
    see the new addition?

3. By Tarlam on Jun 13, 2013 | Reply

How cool this must be for the “seat owners”!!! What a ball club! Just so cool!

4. By Rick on Jun 13, 2013 | Reply

We could use a current photo gallery of the work in progress there.

5. By Brad on Jun 13, 2013 | Reply

As a new seat holder in the south end zone, I am SO excited for the season to begin!
    THANK YOU MARK WAGNER!

6. By Keith Challe on Jun 13, 2013 | Reply

I have 4 new seats can I bring 4 people?

7. By Gary on Jun 14, 2013 | Reply

I am a new seat holder but not in the new section. WIll there be a time the new section is open to the public and/or other ticket holders?

8. By derekv651 on Jun 15, 2013 | Reply

Looks like a great place to pee in a sink.

9. By davif on Jun 17, 2013 | Reply

You get 1 ticket for every seat. I got mine in the mail today 6/17

10. By Section 179S on Jun 18, 2013 | Reply

As a new seat holder (AGE: 28) the 27.5 years of waiting to get my season tickets has been well worth it. My parents obvioulsy knew I was going to be a Packer Fan when I grew up! Can’t wait to meet my seats!

11. By Carl Clarke on Jun 19, 2013 | Reply

I have an issue with all of the men’s bathrooms. Last expansion helped resolve the waiting time for the women’s restroom. Good job. Every time I am in the men’s restroom, I see approximately 16 sinks being for the most part unused. Occasionally they are used as urinals. I would like to suggest that the men’s bathrooms be modified to convert these largely unused sinks to urinals. Two or 3 sinks by the exit door would be sufficient. The result would be less game time missed and happier fans. Many NFL stadiums also have TV’s in the bathrooms. Lambeau field and the Packer experience is great. Let’s make it even better. Thanks for your consideration.

Carl Clarke (Husband of Joyce Clarke, a season ticket holder and owner)

12. By Scott Howrey #1 Fan on Jun 21, 2013 | Reply

Good idea on the TV’s in the bathrooms Carl.

13. By Scott Howrey #1 Fan on Jun 21, 2013 | Reply

What a great idea. No other team would do such a thing for their new season ticket holders. Shows why the Packers are the top NFL franchise in the league.

14. By CJ Leipzig on Jun 22, 2013 | Reply

As a seat applicant on the waiting list and as a 2 stock shareholder, I have not seen how the new seating capacity has affected those like me on the long waiting list for season ticket applications. I am not complaining and will wait my turn, but I’d like some discussion on how the process of south stadium seat selection worked. Fairness for all!
    CJL

15. By Keith on Jun 22, 2013 | Reply

Thirty year wait for me and I just received mine

16. By Ed Day on Jun 25, 2013 | Reply

Frustrating not to have season tickets, almost make a person ill!!!!!