• Wed., Jul. 23, 2014 5:00 PM CDT Ask Vic Day

“Ask Vic Day” will include dinner and a movie, an “Ask Vic Live,” and a few other surprises along the way. The event will be held on July 23, 2014, at Lambeau Field. Registration will begin at 4 pm with a 5 pm kickoff. Door prizes will be awarded during the reception.

Cost per person is $35 (tax included).

• Thu., Jul. 24, 2014 11:00 AM CDT Shareholders Meeting

The Green Bay Packers 2014 Annual Meeting of Shareholders will be held Thursday, July 24, at 11 a.m., at Lambeau Field. The meeting will take place rain or shine.

• Fri., Jul. 25, 2014 6:00 PM CDT Packers 1K Kids Run

Back to Football also includes the 1K Kids Run, presented by WPS Health Insurance. Kids 10 years old and younger will have the opportunity to run a Lambeau Lap on Friday, July 25, at 6 p.m. Registration for the Kids Run is $10 and all participants will receive a Packers 1K Run t-shirt, a logoed bag and a participant medal.

• Fri., Jul. 25, 2014 7:00 PM CDT Movie Night at Lambeau Field

Movie Night at Lambeau Field will return this year on Friday, July 25, following the 1K Kids Run. The event is free and open to the public, and concessions will be available throughout the movie. More details will be announced at a later date.

Time listed above is subject to change.

• Sat., Jul. 26, 2014 6:30 PM CDT Packers 5K Run/Walk

The fifth annual ‘5K Run/Walk at Lambeau Field,’ is set for Saturday, July 26, at 6:30 p.m.

The computer-timed run is highlighted by a neighborhood route that ultimately takes participants into Lambeau Field and around the famed gridiron. The event has a special finish line – the Packers’ ‘G’ painted on turf located in the parking lot.

All participants will receive a Packers 5K Run T-shirt, a logoed bag, and a bib number and timing chip. To celebrate the race’s fifth anniversary, all participants will receive a commemorative medal. In addition, photos will be taken on the course and will be available at no cost on the Packers 5K Run website.

Packers-themed awards will be presented to the top three finishers in each age group. An awards ceremony will take place following the conclusion of the race.

Registration, which is $25 for adults and $15 for children (12 and younger), will be available online beginning Friday, May 23, at www.packers.com/5k. Mail-in registration is also an option, with forms available online and in person at Lambeau Field. Runners can also register at the Bellin Run Expo on Friday, June 13, at Astor Park in Green Bay. Early registration is encouraged. After July 13, registration fees will increase to $30 and $20, respectively.

• Thu., Jul. 31, 2014 4:00 PM - 7:00 PM CDT PPCC Annual Reception

The Packers Partners Annual Reception is set for Thursday, July 31, 2014 in the Lambeau Field Atrium from 4:00 PM- 7:00 PM.

Packers Jarrett Boykin, Eddie Lacy, Datone Jones and DuJuan Harris will appear at the reception. The event will include a Player Guest Q&A, a Meet & Greet with a Packers Alumni and a Raffle Drawing.

This is a member’s only event. Invitations will be mailed the week of June 23rd, and online registration will open at 9 am CDT on June 25th and will close on July 11th at 5 pm CDT.

Invitations will include all of this information and additional details.

To sign up to become a member of the Packers Partners Club of Champions and receive an invitation to the reception, fans can go to www.packers.com/ppcc.

Packers-Giants in Week 11 flexed out of prime time

Posted by Mike Spofford on November 1, 2013 – 3:01 pm

131101-giants-600

The Packers-Giants game in Week 11 on Sunday, Nov. 17, at MetLife Stadium in New Jersey has been flexed out of NBC’s prime-time Sunday Night Football slot and is moving to a 3:25 p.m. CT kickoff on FOX.

The prime-time game on NBC will be Chiefs-Broncos on that date instead. Also, the Chargers-Dolphins game that day is moving from a noon kickoff to 3:05 p.m. CT on CBS.

The Packers have one other prime-time game scheduled for this season, at home vs. Atlanta in Week 14 (Sunday, Dec. 8).

Week 11 is when flex scheduling begins each year, with the Sunday night game subject to change through the end of the regular season.

This marks the first time since the NFL implemented flex scheduling in 2006 that the Packers have been flexed out of the prime-time game. The Packers have been flexed from an afternoon game into the prime-time slot before.

For the updated printable schedule, click here (PDF).

Tags: , , ,

31 Responses to “Packers-Giants in Week 11 flexed out of prime time”

1. By Brian K. Green Bay, WI on Nov 1, 2013 | Reply

I think that, as things stand now, the reason the Packers were flexed out on this date has more to do with the bad season the New York Giants are having than what the Packers are or are not doing.

2. By Bob Kattner on Nov 1, 2013 | Reply

We’ll just get the win earlier in the day now!

3. By Brian on Nov 1, 2013 | Reply

One more reason to be glad the Giants suck this year. Now I don’t have to wait until Sunday night for my game.

4. By Jon on Nov 1, 2013 | Reply

Colts v Bengals or Seahawks v Niners is probably going to get flexed into our other primetime spot too (More likely the Bengals and Colts since the Niner and Seahawks already were on SNF this year)

5. By sudsman on Nov 1, 2013 | Reply

@Brian K: Really? Ya think?

6. By dan on Nov 1, 2013 | Reply

Ugh. Another Broncos game? Do they have to be on tv every week? So sick of Manning id rather watch jax play Tampa.

7. By Walt on Nov 1, 2013 | Reply

Great I hate Sunday night games. I think 4pm est games are more national.

8. By BT on Nov 1, 2013 | Reply

It would be hi-larious if the Bronco/Chiefs was a blow-out.

9. By Kevin on Nov 1, 2013 | Reply

thanks to the G-Men sucking so bad we all get punished by not being able to see the Pack play in a primetime game.

10. By James W on Nov 1, 2013 | Reply

Seeing as how I’m driving there for Binghamton I’m happy about this change, means I don’t have a long late night drive home.GO PACK GO.

11. By Mike from Chicago on Nov 1, 2013 | Reply

The only problem is that us non-Wisconsin Packer fans cannot watch the game at home!!

12. By Rick S. on Nov 1, 2013 | Reply

At this rate, they’ll also pull the plug on the Sunday night game vs. Atlanta on December 8th and replace it with Seattle at San Francisco.

13. By Rick S. on Nov 1, 2013 | Reply

Green Bay at Dallas might bump Cincinnati at Pittsburgh out of the night spot on December 15th.

14. By noah on Nov 1, 2013 | Reply

I am Australian and we get to watch SNF as well as two other games I will probably have to watch the game onlinw now go pack when does clay Matthews get back

15. By OKGOPACK on Nov 1, 2013 | Reply

There goes my shot at watching.

16. By GnuLoCo on Nov 1, 2013 | Reply

NBC is a bunch of old geezers anyway. I’ve never heard a more unenthusiastic professional football game in my life (last week).

Soooo many old people on NBC, I actually thought I was getting old and crusty just watching it.

Good riddance!

17. By James on Nov 1, 2013 | Reply

Can’t wait to see Eddie Lacy punch it down their throats.

18. By RLPack10 on Nov 2, 2013 | Reply

It would seem so easy to pick these prime time, national games, right? “Take these 3 playoff teams (Pack, Vikes, Falcons) and one that just missed by one game (NYG), and match them against each other.” Who knew 3 of 4 would be dogs this year? Anyone who endured even half of the MIN vs. NYG MNF snooze-fest would be glad to not see much of them anymore. Again, we can thank our lucky stars that we have leadership in place that has a plan for sustained success and executes it well, so our team is not the reason for being flexed out (and the misery that their fans are feeling).

19. By hilaire500 on Nov 2, 2013 | Reply

To Mike from Chicago:

New York (Manhattan) Packer fans are fortunate we can get

the game as Pack faces Giants.

20. By Sicktus on Nov 2, 2013 | Reply

For me as a European Packers fan, this is excellent news. Means I’ll be able to watch the game and still get in a couple of hours of shut eye before getting up and heading to work.

21. By Joey on Nov 2, 2013 | Reply

I’m fortunate to have directv which is a must for us
    out-of-state Packer fans.

As far as the confidence I sense in playing the Gmen
    be careful what you wish for. NY/NJ has a bye this
    week and a home game vs OAK on Nov. 10 – they could
    very well be playing the Packers at home healthy
    and on a 3-game winning streak. Realizing that they
    are having a bad year they could possibly be turning
    a corner – Coughlin will have them ready and Eli
    will be ready. I wouldn’t take them lightly.

22. By Montanapackfan on Nov 2, 2013 | Reply

Moving to an afternoon game for out of state fans may pre-empt us from watching our beloved Packers from our own living rooms. The Sunday night game is a guarantee for us without the NFL ticket. Though we can head to a plethora of sports bars to watch our team amongst other GB fans(which is fun), I still prefer the confines of my own cave. Given my propensity for yelling at the TV (as if someone could actually hear me) I believe those GB fans and opposing fans at the local pub would prefer I stay at home. Living in Montana one must get accustomed to being pre-empted for Denver or Seattle.

Roll on green roll on

23. By Zach on Nov 2, 2013 | Reply

Its times like this im grateful i have NFL sunday ticket :)

24. By julswhippet on Nov 3, 2013 | Reply

I agree Montana. Living in AZ I almost always get stuck with the Card games. There’s a great Packers bar close by but also prefer my own place to yell (if needed).
    GO PACK!

25. By noah on Nov 3, 2013 | Reply

Well go pack for Monday night game even though I am Australian and it is already Monday so I guess go pack for Tuesday still hate the bears and that is one thing we all have in common as packers fans.

26. By Chip on Nov 4, 2013 | Reply

Living in Oregon (the state not the suburb of Madison) we get all the Seahawks, Niners, and Raiders I can stomach. I really doubt that Fox will show the Pack and the giants out here.

27. By GEORGE KRACK II on Nov 6, 2013 | Reply

REGARDING THANKSGIVING GAME. SINCE DETROIT LIKES TO PLAY SO MUCH ON THANSGIVING WHY NOT PUT THEM AS WELL AS THE COWBOYS ON THE ROAD EVERY OTHER YEAR. THAT HAS BEEN A HUGE ADVANTAGE FOR THE LIONS FOR YEARS.

28. By herman on Nov 10, 2013 | Reply

The one concern that I had with the pack was we really didn’t have a backup quarterback. I look at our division and by far we have the best starter but backups we are the weakest. It may cost us the playoffs. I hope we resign Matt Flynn and keep him this time. The way the season is going you need a solid backup qb to stay afloat in the NFL. I do believe that the pack was set for a run with all of our guys coming back but 12 being out is the one area we don’t have the guns to keep up in our division. We have to win giant’s game and then beat the Vikings. If we don’t with Carolina, Bears could leave us being the odd team out.

Go Packers.

29. By JoAnn Muir on Nov 11, 2013 | Reply

nobody wants to watch two loser teams in prime time

30. By Bob s on Nov 11, 2013 | Reply

What are the chances the December 8th Falcons game gets moved? Can they move them two time slots or just one?

31. By PackrBackr on Nov 12, 2013 | Reply

Excuse you JoAnn…the Packers have a winning record and a huge fan base as do the Giants. JoAnn is most likely a fan of some team like the Patriots and she’s probably from Iowa or Arkansas.
    Miami and Tampa Bay on Monday night, yuck! There are match ups that suck all year long.
    What blows is when people make plans a month in advance to travel to a game.