• Tue., Sep. 01, 2015 10:45 AM - 11:15 AM CDT Live McCarthy Press Conf.

10:45 a.m.                   Head Coach Mike McCarthy available in Media Auditorium

• Tue., Sep. 01, 2015 12:15 PM - 2:15 PM CDT *Public practice *Any practices moved inside to the Don Hutson Center due to inclement weather, poor field conditions or for any other reason will be closed to the public due to space limitations. All other practices listed are expected to be open unless listed otherwise. All outdoor practices are expected to be held on Ray Nitschke Field (across from the Resch Center). All times indicated are Central.
  • Wed., Sep. 02, 2015 9:15 AM - 9:45 AM CDT Live Thompson Press Conf.

9:15 a.m.                     GM Ted Thompson available in Media Auditorium

• Wed., Sep. 02, 2015 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM CDT Gilbert Brown Appearance

Gilbert Brown

Wednesday, September 2, 2015 4:00 p.m.- 6:00 p.m.

Sargento-Meijer's appearance

Oak Creek, WI
  • Thu., Sep. 03, 2015 3:30 PM - 5:00 PM CDT Gerry Ellis and Tony Fisher appearance

Gerry Ellis and Tony Fisher appearance

Thursday, September 3, 2015 3:30 - 5pm

Green Bay Packers Bishop’s Charities Game

Meet and Greet Autograph Table

Oneida Nation Gate, Lambeau Field

• Thu., Sep. 03, 2015 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM CDT Packers vs. New Orleans Saints (Bishop's Charities Game) Packers vs. New Orleans Saints (Bishop's Charities Game)

WR James Jones questionable, calls himself ’50-50′

Posted by Mike Spofford on November 2, 2013 – 1:39 pm

WR James Jones

WR James Jones

WR James Jones practiced on a limited basis for the second straight day on Saturday and has a chance to return on Monday night after missing the last two games with a knee injury. Jones is listed as questionable on the injury report.

“He did more than yesterday, so we’ll see where he is,” Head Coach McCarthy said. “It’s up in the air. He’s doing everything he can.”

Speaking with reporters after practice, Jones labeled himself “50-50” and said it all will come down to how the knee feels on Sunday morning after the work he has done with it throughout the week.

“I’m mostly just going to see how it reacts tomorrow,” he said. “If it reacts pretty good, we might have a decent shot. If I wake up sore and all that stuff, I don’t know.

“I don’t know if I’ll go this week, next week, but I felt better. I felt better this week than last week, so I’m excited about that.”

In other injury news, Packers CB Sam Shields sat out practice on Saturday and is listed  with an injury to his “toes,” but he’s probable for the game.

“Sam got stepped on yesterday,” McCarthy said. “Frankly, I just held him for precaution. I’m hopeful it’s nothing more than that.”

TE Ryan Taylor (knee) sat out practice on Friday but is listed as probable. He has missed the past two games. LB Brad Jones (hamstring) was a full participant in practice all week and is also probable, set to return after missing the past three games.

LB Nick Perry (foot), who practiced one day last week, did not practice at all this week and is listed as doubtful.

Tags: , , ,