- The Packers have posted at least 350 yards of offense in 10 of their last 11 regular-season games.
- Green Bay has posted 3,384 yards of offense this season, the most through eight games in franchise history.
- Green Bay has rushed for 100-plus yards in seven consecutive games and 135-plus yards in six of the last seven contests. The Packers’ 1,189 rushing yards this season are the most through eight games since 2003 (1,234 yards) and the fourth most through eight games by the club since the 1970 AFL-NFL merger.
- The Packers have had an 80-yard rusher in each of the last seven games, the longest single-season streak in franchise history. Green Bay is tied for No. 1 in the NFL with four 100-yard rushers this season, the most in a season by the Packers since they had six in 2007.
- Green Bay has had at least one 100-yard receiver in six of eight games this season and ranks No. 1 in the NFL with eight 100-yard receivers on the season.
- The Packers have turned the ball over just three times in their last five games.
- Green Bay has scored on its opening possession in five straight games, the longest streak for the Packers since a five-game stretch in 2011.
- Including playoffs, Green Bay has held its opponent to 20 points or less in 10 of its last 12 games at Lambeau Field.
- The Packers have allowed 307.3 yards per game since Week 3, No. 3 in the NFL over that span. Green Bay has held its opponent to less than 300 yards of total offense in four of the last six games.
- Green Bay ranks No. 8 in the NFL in scoring defense since Week 5 with an average of 19.4 points allowed per game.
- RB Eddie Lacy has rushed for 545 yards over the last five games, No. 1 in the NFL over that span.
- Lacy needs one rushing TD to move into a tie for the second-most TD runs in a season by a rookie in team history. With four on the season, Lacy is one behind Charles Goldenberg, Gerry Ellis and Brent Fullwood (five each) and two behind Samkon Gado (six).
- WR Jordy Nelson has posted a 18.0-yard receiving average over his last 11 regular-season games, catching 49 passes for 884 yards and nine TDs. He has caught at least one TD pass in six of his last nine games.
- Nelson has caught 17 TD passes at home since 2011, which is tied for No. 2 in the NFL over that span behind only Saints TE Jimmy Graham (20).
- Nelson has 10 catches of 25-plus yards this season, good for No. 2 in the NFL through Week 9.
- RB James Starks has posted three TD runs of 25-plus yards over his last four games, the first Packer to do so over a four-game span in franchise history.
- In two career games against the Eagles, including a playoff contest in 2010, LB Clay Matthews has recorded four sacks against Philadelphia.
Tags: #PHIvsGB, philadelphia eagles
Posted in Packers.com Blog | 3 Comments »