• Mon., Nov. 30, 2015 10:30 AM - 11:15 AM CST Live McCarthy Press Conf.

10:30 a.m.                   Head Coach Mike McCarthy available in Media Auditorium

• Mon., Nov. 30, 2015 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM CST Salvation Army Bell-Ringing (Adams, Montgomery)

Davante Adams and Ty Montgomery

Monday, November 30, 2015  6:00pm – 7:00 pm
    Salvation Army Bell-Ringing (Autograph Signing)
    Big Red Kettle
    Lambeau Field Atrium

• Tue., Dec. 01, 2015 9:15 AM - 10:00 AM CST Live McCarthy Press Conf.

9:15 a.m.                     Head Coach Mike McCarthy available in Media Auditorium

• Tue., Dec. 01, 2015 2:30 PM - 3:00 PM CST Live Live chat with Datone Jones

Join Packers DE Datone Jones for a live chat on Tuesday, Dec. 1, at 2:30 p.m. CT. The defensive lineman will answer questions from Packers fans while logged in from Lambeau Field.

• Thu., Dec. 03, 2015 7:25 PM - 10:25 PM CST Packers at Detroit Lions Packers at Detroit Lions
  • Sat., Dec. 05, 2015 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM CST 10th annual Festival of Lights The family-themed event, free to the public, will take place in the Lambeau Field Atrium, and feature cookie decorating, holiday movies and cartoons, holiday card making, photo opportunities with Santa Claus and area high school choirs performing holiday music.

Offensive line trying to get healthy

Posted by Mike Spofford on November 13, 2013 – 4:56 pm

C Evan Dietrich-Smith

C Evan Dietrich-Smith

The Packers lost two starters on the offensive line to injury in last week’s game, but there appears to be a chance for the starting unit to remain intact for the road trip to play the Giants.

C Evan Dietrich-Smith (knee) was back at practice on Wednesday on a limited basis, while RT Don Barclay (knee) did not practice. Mike McCarthy said, however, that Barclay was waiting for a brace to arrive and he could try to practice on Thursday.

“He’s getting better,” McCarthy said of Barclay. “Better than we thought.”

Dietrich-Smith said the scans done on his knee were “encouraging,” and he sounded optimistic about being able to play.

“I’d like to think of myself as a very durable player,” Dietrich-Smith said. “I don’t miss too many games, and for me, it’s important to be out there with the guys. I was out there today and I felt like practicing the whole time, but I knew I have to be smart, and you can’t push those kinds of things. I’m hoping for the weekend, and we’ll see how it goes.”

In other injury news, DE Mike Neal (abdomen) is “beat up,” according to McCarthy, and may not practice all week.

DE Johnny Jolly (groin), LB Nick Perry (foot/ankle) and CB Casey Hayward (hamstring) also did not practice. LB Andy Mulumba (ankle) and DE Ryan Pickett (knee) were limited, while LB Clay Matthews (thumb) was listed as a full participant.

Tags: , , , , , , ,