• Tue., Dec. 01, 2015 9:15 AM - 10:00 AM CST Live McCarthy Press Conf.

9:15 a.m.                     Head Coach Mike McCarthy available in Media Auditorium

• Tue., Dec. 01, 2015 2:30 PM - 3:00 PM CST Live Live chat with Datone Jones

Join Packers DE Datone Jones for a live chat on Tuesday, Dec. 1, at 2:30 p.m. CT. The defensive lineman will answer questions from Packers fans while logged in from Lambeau Field.

• Thu., Dec. 03, 2015 7:25 PM - 10:25 PM CST Packers at Detroit Lions Packers at Detroit Lions
  • Sat., Dec. 05, 2015 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM CST 10th annual Festival of Lights The family-themed event, free to the public, will take place in the Lambeau Field Atrium, and feature cookie decorating, holiday movies and cartoons, holiday card making, photo opportunities with Santa Claus and area high school choirs performing holiday music.
  • Mon., Dec. 07, 2015 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM CST Salvation Army Bell-Ringing (Hayward and Hyde)

Casey Hayward and Micah Hyde

Monday, December 7, 2015  6:00pm – 7:00 pm
    Salvation Army Bell-Ringing (Autograph Signing)
    Big Red Kettle
    Lambeau Field Atrium

• Thu., Dec. 10, 2015 5:00 PM CST Lambeau Field Atrium closed The Lambeau Field Atrium and all businesses will close at 5 p.m. on Thursday, Dec. 10 for a private event.

Former Bears RB Bell loses Twitter followers upon joining Packers

Posted by Mike Spofford on December 4, 2013 – 4:06 pm

RB Kahlil Bell kept his sense of humor about it, but in case he ever wondered what the Packers-Bears rivalry means to the fans, he found out this week.

The Packers signed the former Bears running back to replace Johnathan Franklin on the roster after Franklin went on injured reserve. Out of football this season until now after four years mostly with the Bears, Bell excitedly announced the news he was coming to Green Bay on his Twitter account.

“I lost like 500 followers,” he said. “But honestly, it’s the NFC North. I’m very familiar with this division, with the teams in the division, and it’s kind of icing on the cake we get a chance to play Chicago, too (in Week 17).”

Packers fans will remember Bell for his 23-carry, 121-yard performance at Lambeau Field for Chicago on Christmas night 2011, a 35-21 Green Bay victory.

If he has an immediate role with the Packers, it’s most likely on special teams, which he has played plenty in the past. He also might be able to help the Packers as a kickoff returner, but he’s been given no defined jobs as of yet.

“I just got here. I’m just trying to learn the offense, learn the special teams roles and find my place,” he said. “I don’t really know what they’re going to ask of me.

“I always feel like I can make a difference no matter where I’m at. I’m just trying to fit in right now, get to know my teammates, get to know the organization, get in my playbook. Because if they call on me, I want to be able to step up.”

Tags: ,