- Green Bay’s 4,794 yards this season (No. 5 in the NFL) are the second most by the team through 12 games in franchise history, trailing only the 4,863 yards posted in the first 12 games in 2011.
- The Packers have posted at least 350 yards of offense in 13 of their last 15 regular-season games.
- Green Bay has had at least one 100-yard receiver in eight of 12 games this season and is tied for No. 1 in the NFL with 10 100-yard receivers on the season. The Packers need one more 100-yard receiver to tie the single-season team record set in 1995 (11).
- The Packers rank No. 4 in the NFL with 57 plays of 20-plus yards this season.
- Green Bay needs 10 points outside of the red zone for its seventh straight 100-point season as far as scoring outside of the red zone. The Packers and Dallas are tied for the NFL lead with six consecutive 100-point seasons (2007-12).
- Green Bay’s defense has recorded 14 sacks over the last four games, which is tied for No. 2 in the NFL over that span.
- The Packers have posted seven takeaways in their last four games, which is tied for No. 6 in the NFL over that span.
- Green Bay ranks No. 7 in the NFL this season in penalties with 67 through 12 games, including just 26 penalties over the last six contests.
- RB Eddie Lacy has rushed for 771 yards over the last eight games, which ranks No. 2 in the NFL over that span.
- Lacy needs one rushing TD to set the single-season franchise mark for the most rushing TDs by a rookie. He has six on the season, which is tied with Samkon Gado (2005) for the team record.
- WR Jordy Nelson needs 39 receiving yards to reach the 1,000-yard mark for the season.
- Nelson needs six receptions to set a new career high for his most catches in a season (68 in 2011).
- Nelson is tied for the NFL lead with 14 catches of 25-plus yards this season. That is two shy of the top mark by a Packer since 1994 (Nelson, 16 in 2011; Greg Jennings, 16 in 2010).
- LB A.J. Hawk is two tackles shy of the 1,000-tackle mark for his career, which would make him just the fourth player in franchise history (since 1975) to reach that total (LB John Anderson, LB Nick Barnett, S Johnnie Gray).
- LB Clay Matthews needs 1.5 sacks to hit the 50-sack mark for his career. He is looking to become the fifth player in team annals (since 1982) to register 50 career sacks in a Green Bay uniform (DE Kabeer Gbaja-Biamila, DE Reggie White, LB Tim Harris, DE/LB Aaron Kampman).
- CB Tramon Williams has posted an interception in two of the last three games. Including playoffs, Williams has 17 interceptions since 2010, which is tied for No. 1 in the NFL over that span (Ed Reed).
- With 870 career points, K Mason Crosby needs five more to set an NFL record for the most points scored by a player in his first seven seasons in the NFL (Colts K, Mike Vanderjagt, 874, 1998-2004).
- P Tim Masthay has placed 11 punts inside the 20-yard line in the last five games, which is tied for No. 5 in the league over that span.
Tags: #ATLvsGB, atlanta falcons, what to watch for
Posted in Packers.com Blog