• Fri., Aug. 01, 2014 8:20 AM - 10:20 AM CDT *Public practice *Any practices moved inside to the Don Hutson Center due to inclement weather, poor field conditions or for any other reason will be closed to the public due to space limitations. All other practices listed are expected to be open unless listed otherwise. All outdoor practices are expected to be held on Ray Nitschke Field (across from the Resch Center). All times indicated are Central.
  • Fri., Aug. 01, 2014 11:00 AM - 11:30 AM CDT Live McCarthy press conference Head Coach Mike McCarthy will be available to media in the Lambeau Field Media Auditorium.
  • Sat., Aug. 02, 2014 9:30 AM - 10:00 PM CDT Live McCarthy press conference Head Coach Mike McCarthy will be available to media in the Lambeau Field Media Auditorium.
  • Sat., Aug. 02, 2014 5:30 PM CDT Packers Family Night, presented by Bellin Health

‘Family Night’ will serve as the introduction of the 2014 Green Bay Packers, in-person to a capacity crowd in Lambeau Field and on television to a state-wide audience.

The event, which begins with in-stadium activities at 5:30 p.m., will benefit the Wendy’s Wonderful Kids foster care adoption program, a signature program of the Dave Thomas Foundation for Adoption.

• Sat., Aug. 02, 2014 7:45 PM CDT Live Packers Family Night - Live Chat

Packers.com Editor Vic Ketchman invites fans to participate in an in-practice, “Family Night” chat, beginning at 7:45 p.m. on Saturday, Aug. 2.

• Mon., Aug. 04, 2014 5:30 PM - 7:30 PM CDT *Public practice *Any practices moved inside to the Don Hutson Center due to inclement weather, poor field conditions or for any other reason will be closed to the public due to space limitations. All other practices listed are expected to be open unless listed otherwise. All outdoor practices are expected to be held on Ray Nitschke Field (across from the Resch Center). All times indicated are Central.

Packers-Cowboys on ‘NFL Replay’ Wednesday night

Posted by Mike Spofford on December 17, 2013 – 2:22 pm

The Packers’ thrilling second-half comeback against the Cowboys last Sunday will be re-broadcast on NFL Network’s “NFL Replay” show at 8 p.m. CT on Wednesday.

“NFL Replay” is a condensed re-broadcast of the game with bonus NFL Films footage, coaches’ commentary and players wired for sound from the field. This particular edition featuring the Packers-Cowboys game is 90 minutes.

Tags:

19 Responses to “Packers-Cowboys on ‘NFL Replay’ Wednesday night”

1. By packerhead on Dec 17, 2013 | Reply

If it weren’t the Replay game this week, I would have been really miffed since I had to miss the entire 4th quarter… 20 points and 2 1/2 interceptions!! Thank you NFL network.

2. By Paul S on Dec 17, 2013 | Reply

Since I quit on my team and left at halftime, I am looking forward to seeing the replay. I have been so sick and tired of seeing the same problems week after week and seeing no end in sight. I got a play by play pretty much from a brother on the phone and couldn’t believe my ears. They have my interest again. Go Pack Go!

3. By Rage Cage 2003 and 2009 on Dec 17, 2013 | Reply

Pat McKenzie has shut down Rodgers for the year based on the fear that #12 may trip over his own shoelaces at some point in his life and stub his toe.

4. By Frank on Dec 17, 2013 | Reply

Dr McKenzie tweeted while driving that it is too risky for Rodgers to play!

5. By Frank on Dec 17, 2013 | Reply

Then he had a cheeseburger and washed it down with a Bratwurst and beer!

6. By Lose = Draft Picks!!! derp on Dec 17, 2013 | Reply

Dr. McKenzie is now telling Rodgers he can’t photobomb because there is too much risk that the flashbulbs could hurt his eyes.

7. By EddyLaceEmUp on Dec 17, 2013 | Reply

Dr. McKenzie is actually telling his haters that they are only wasting time and breath and damaging their vocal cords.
    A-Rod himself said he’s a good doctor, & obviously the chances of A-Rod being back is higher than last week.

8. By zzyzxidaho on Dec 17, 2013 | Reply

I love arm chair macho boys! Especially in a dress ;)

9. By Debbie Downer on Dec 17, 2013 | Reply

Dr. McKenzie is old and kooky.

10. By Ben on Dec 17, 2013 | Reply

I wonder what Farve would do?

11. By WCPackfan on Dec 17, 2013 | Reply

I’m actually surprised they’re showing this game again. I would’ve thought Jerry Jones would try to pay someone off or something. Anything to avoid having his precious team further humiliated by airing that game again

12. By Zoel D on Dec 18, 2013 | Reply

I was at the game in Dallas, and the place was rocking with cheese-heads! Hopefully this is some momentum that can finish the last two games and reclaim the NFC North! GO PACK GO!

13. By Jayber on Dec 18, 2013 | Reply

When will the word come down, today or drag it out until the end of the week?

14. By Dez Byant on Dec 18, 2013 | Reply

I’m so happy that I’ll be able to see the end of the game now!!!!

15. By Dez Bryant on Dec 18, 2013 | Reply

I’m so happy that I’ll be able to see the end of the game now!!!!

16. By PinHead on Dec 18, 2013 | Reply

I to gave up on the Pack and switched channels only to go back to the game with 7 min. to go and we had actually scored some pts! I will have to watch the NFL replay since all the footage shown has been the cowboys in-fighting.

17. By peter on Dec 18, 2013 | Reply

to alll of you who gave up….you never have been here in the first place….

18. By Al Neubauer on Dec 18, 2013 | Reply

LET’S ALL HOPE THEY CAN PLAY TWO HALF’S LIKE THEY DID IN DALLAS.

19. By ariniah724 on Dec 19, 2013 | Reply

just before I saw the draft which was of $4407, I didnt believe that…my… brothers friend was truley making money in their spare time on their apple labtop.. there brothers friend has done this for only eighteen months and a short time ago took care of the morgage on there home and bought a brand new Citroën DS. over at this website……. http://Cash2.us