• Thu., Sep. 18, 2014 2:00 PM - 2:15 PM CDT Live McCarthy press conf. Packers Head Coach Mike McCarthy will be available to the media on Thursday, September 18, in the Lambeau Field media auditorium.
  • Fri., Sep. 19, 2014 11:30 AM - 11:45 AM CDT Live McCarthy press conf. Packers Head Coach Mike McCarthy will be available to the media on Friday, September 19, in the Lambeau Field media auditorium.
  • Sun., Sep. 21, 2014 12:00 PM - 3:00 PM CDT Packers at Detroit Lions Packers at Detroit Lions
  • Mon., Sep. 22, 2014 4:00 PM - 4:15 PM CDT Live McCarthy press conf. Packers Head Coach Mike McCarthy will be available to the media on Monday, September 22, in the Lambeau Field media auditorium.
  • Tue., Sep. 23, 2014 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM CDT Humana playground build (morning session)

Scheduled to appear: Andrew Quarless and Casey Hayward

• Tue., Sep. 23, 2014 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM CDT Humana playground build (afternoon session) Scheduled to appear: Datone Jones and Micah Hyde

Packers-Cowboys on ‘NFL Replay’ Wednesday night

Posted by Mike Spofford on December 17, 2013 – 2:22 pm

The Packers’ thrilling second-half comeback against the Cowboys last Sunday will be re-broadcast on NFL Network’s “NFL Replay” show at 8 p.m. CT on Wednesday.

“NFL Replay” is a condensed re-broadcast of the game with bonus NFL Films footage, coaches’ commentary and players wired for sound from the field. This particular edition featuring the Packers-Cowboys game is 90 minutes.

Tags:

19 Responses to “Packers-Cowboys on ‘NFL Replay’ Wednesday night”

1. By packerhead on Dec 17, 2013 | Reply

If it weren’t the Replay game this week, I would have been really miffed since I had to miss the entire 4th quarter… 20 points and 2 1/2 interceptions!! Thank you NFL network.

2. By Paul S on Dec 17, 2013 | Reply

Since I quit on my team and left at halftime, I am looking forward to seeing the replay. I have been so sick and tired of seeing the same problems week after week and seeing no end in sight. I got a play by play pretty much from a brother on the phone and couldn’t believe my ears. They have my interest again. Go Pack Go!

3. By Rage Cage 2003 and 2009 on Dec 17, 2013 | Reply

Pat McKenzie has shut down Rodgers for the year based on the fear that #12 may trip over his own shoelaces at some point in his life and stub his toe.

4. By Frank on Dec 17, 2013 | Reply

Dr McKenzie tweeted while driving that it is too risky for Rodgers to play!

5. By Frank on Dec 17, 2013 | Reply

Then he had a cheeseburger and washed it down with a Bratwurst and beer!

6. By Lose = Draft Picks!!! derp on Dec 17, 2013 | Reply

Dr. McKenzie is now telling Rodgers he can’t photobomb because there is too much risk that the flashbulbs could hurt his eyes.

7. By EddyLaceEmUp on Dec 17, 2013 | Reply

Dr. McKenzie is actually telling his haters that they are only wasting time and breath and damaging their vocal cords.
    A-Rod himself said he’s a good doctor, & obviously the chances of A-Rod being back is higher than last week.

8. By zzyzxidaho on Dec 17, 2013 | Reply

I love arm chair macho boys! Especially in a dress ;)

9. By Debbie Downer on Dec 17, 2013 | Reply

Dr. McKenzie is old and kooky.

10. By Ben on Dec 17, 2013 | Reply

I wonder what Farve would do?

11. By WCPackfan on Dec 17, 2013 | Reply

I’m actually surprised they’re showing this game again. I would’ve thought Jerry Jones would try to pay someone off or something. Anything to avoid having his precious team further humiliated by airing that game again

12. By Zoel D on Dec 18, 2013 | Reply

I was at the game in Dallas, and the place was rocking with cheese-heads! Hopefully this is some momentum that can finish the last two games and reclaim the NFC North! GO PACK GO!

13. By Jayber on Dec 18, 2013 | Reply

When will the word come down, today or drag it out until the end of the week?

14. By Dez Byant on Dec 18, 2013 | Reply

I’m so happy that I’ll be able to see the end of the game now!!!!

15. By Dez Bryant on Dec 18, 2013 | Reply

I’m so happy that I’ll be able to see the end of the game now!!!!

16. By PinHead on Dec 18, 2013 | Reply

I to gave up on the Pack and switched channels only to go back to the game with 7 min. to go and we had actually scored some pts! I will have to watch the NFL replay since all the footage shown has been the cowboys in-fighting.

17. By peter on Dec 18, 2013 | Reply

to alll of you who gave up….you never have been here in the first place….

18. By Al Neubauer on Dec 18, 2013 | Reply

LET’S ALL HOPE THEY CAN PLAY TWO HALF’S LIKE THEY DID IN DALLAS.

19. By ariniah724 on Dec 19, 2013 | Reply

just before I saw the draft which was of $4407, I didnt believe that…my… brothers friend was truley making money in their spare time on their apple labtop.. there brothers friend has done this for only eighteen months and a short time ago took care of the morgage on there home and bought a brand new Citroën DS. over at this website……. http://Cash2.us