• Fri., Aug. 01, 2014 8:20 AM - 10:20 AM CDT *Public practice *Any practices moved inside to the Don Hutson Center due to inclement weather, poor field conditions or for any other reason will be closed to the public due to space limitations. All other practices listed are expected to be open unless listed otherwise. All outdoor practices are expected to be held on Ray Nitschke Field (across from the Resch Center). All times indicated are Central.
  • Fri., Aug. 01, 2014 11:00 AM - 11:30 AM CDT Live McCarthy press conference Head Coach Mike McCarthy will be available to media in the Lambeau Field Media Auditorium.
  • Sat., Aug. 02, 2014 9:30 AM - 10:00 PM CDT Live McCarthy press conference Head Coach Mike McCarthy will be available to media in the Lambeau Field Media Auditorium.
  • Sat., Aug. 02, 2014 5:30 PM CDT Packers Family Night, presented by Bellin Health

‘Family Night’ will serve as the introduction of the 2014 Green Bay Packers, in-person to a capacity crowd in Lambeau Field and on television to a state-wide audience.

The event, which begins with in-stadium activities at 5:30 p.m., will benefit the Wendy’s Wonderful Kids foster care adoption program, a signature program of the Dave Thomas Foundation for Adoption.

• Sat., Aug. 02, 2014 7:45 PM CDT Live Packers Family Night - Live Chat

Packers.com Editor Vic Ketchman invites fans to participate in an in-practice, “Family Night” chat, beginning at 7:45 p.m. on Saturday, Aug. 2.

• Mon., Aug. 04, 2014 5:30 PM - 7:30 PM CDT *Public practice *Any practices moved inside to the Don Hutson Center due to inclement weather, poor field conditions or for any other reason will be closed to the public due to space limitations. All other practices listed are expected to be open unless listed otherwise. All outdoor practices are expected to be held on Ray Nitschke Field (across from the Resch Center). All times indicated are Central.

Aaron Rodgers yet to be cleared by Packers medical staff

Posted by Vic Ketchman, packers.com editor on December 18, 2013 – 1:09 pm

131218-rodgers-practice600

GREEN BAY–Aaron Rodgers still hasn’t been cleared medically to play in this Sunday’s game against the Pittsburgh Steelers.

“Aaron Rodgers update. He’s doing better. He’s still not been cleared by the medical staff. He threw the ball extremely well. He looked sharp. He’s getting better,” Packers Coach Mike McCarthy said on Wednesday following practice.

Rodgers reportedly remains a limited participant and Matt Flynn continues to be the team’s stated starting quarterback.

“We’re going to take a similar process to last week,” McCarthy said of Rodgers, which would likely mean a decision on Rodgers’ availability will be announced on Friday.

Randall Cobb?

“Randall Cobb looked good. It was good to have him out there,” McCarthy said.

Click here for Packers.com’s full report.

Tags: ,

110 Responses to “Aaron Rodgers yet to be cleared by Packers medical staff”

1. By BIG CHEESE on Dec 18, 2013 | Reply

Copy and paste for weeks now. It’s great that Cobb looked good, and they were glad to have him out there, but what’s his status?

2. By Tarlam on Dec 18, 2013 | Reply

Will he or won’t he? I say he won’t, but since I am always wrong, he will!

3. By chrishollenback on Dec 18, 2013 | Reply

This is a playoff game, for all intents and purposes.

“No one is 100%,” Aaron Rodgers said. All hands on deck.

Let 12 play! Let 12 play! Let 12 play!

4. By clarity007 on Dec 18, 2013 | Reply

Rogers will not be cleared because despite what he says he does not want to be as he is not ready. I like Aaron but believe he is being a bit insincere.

5. By DG on Dec 18, 2013 | Reply

Rogers will only play if the Packers win out the season. We were spoiled with Favre.

6. By OKGOPACK on Dec 18, 2013 | Reply

For a guy who doesn’t like drama, (and I believe him when he says he doesn’t), MMc. sure knows how to provide it.

7. By Rodell on Dec 18, 2013 | Reply

same ol same ol…mum is the word. Can’t even get a straight answer for cobb either geeze.

8. By Nancy on Dec 18, 2013 | Reply

Wow completely disagree with you clarity007. If doctors allowed Rodgers to play he would be out there. No question in mind

9. By Fool for you on Dec 18, 2013 | Reply

I guess there is something I don’t like about the NFL. When you tell me we’ll know on Wednesday and then you don’t tell me on Wednesday – I feel like a fool for believing you.

If you really believe hiding Aaron’s status for Sunday will help you win the game, then tell me we won’t know till Sunday.

10. By petermaiz on Dec 18, 2013 | Reply

Rodgers will have been out about 48 days since the injury and this coming Sunday. That’s pretty much 7 weeks and the collarbone takes 6 to 8 weeks. I think they should release him Friday to play. But Flynn can get it done in Rodger’s absence. If truth be told, it’s the defense that will win or lose this game. It would be icing on the cake if Big Ben can be pressured. If you give him time to throw, he’ll connect big and long.

11. By sandmike on Dec 18, 2013 | Reply

♫ Babe….I got you babe. ♫….Okay campers rise and shine. Don’t forget your booties because its cold out there. Aaron Rodgers has still not been medically cleared to play. ♫ Babe….I got you babe ♫….Okay campers rise and shine. Don’t forget your booties because its cold out there. Aaron Rodgers has still not been medically cleared to play. ♫ Babe….I got you babe ♫….Okay campers rise and shine. Don’t forget your booties because its cold out there. Aaron Rodgers has still not been medically cleared to play……………………………………………………..

12. By Debbie Downer on Dec 18, 2013 | Reply

Bummer.

13. By SouthofReality on Dec 18, 2013 | Reply

He’ll be cleared as soon as they can update his health insurance information on the ObamaCare website. In other words, next season … maybe …

14. By wallstreetfool09 on Dec 18, 2013 | Reply

This is blatant BS from McCarthy. Aaron himself said that he desperately wants to play, and feels pretty good about his overall health. When the player himself is scratching, screaming, and clawing to get back on the field and help propel the Packers into the playoffs and beyond, why the F%@king medical staff wont clear him is beyond me. I’m not sure WTF is their reasoning behind this BS decision, but if McCarthy doesn’t play Aaron this Sunday, and the Packers lose, there’s going to be nuclear warfare in the Packers locker room. If the Packers want to continue the positive momentum from the past two weeks, they MUST play Aaron Rodgers this Sunday. Period.

15. By dunjav2013 on Dec 18, 2013 | Reply

Reblogged this on dunjav.

16. By Moneyplays on Dec 18, 2013 | Reply

Yea,…..it’s starting to look like he will not play any more this season and they are just trying to keep us tuned in. Come on Rogers…..Man Up! 7 weeks????? Really? What happened to 4-6 weeks.

17. By Ron on Dec 18, 2013 | Reply

I love all the doctors on this site who know exactly how long Rodgers’ injury (because they’ve seen the x-rays, and know the severity of the injury, no doubt) will or should take to heal. I also love the people who want to believe that there isn’t more to this than a cautious doctor. The doctor doesn’t get the say. The doctor doesn’t even work for the Packers. Ted Thompson gets the final say. I’m inclined to believe that there is more at work here than we’re being told, otherwise Rodgers would be back by now.

18. By Ted Thompson on Dec 18, 2013 | Reply

If you pinheads think my job is so easy, YOU do it! So, THERE!

19. By Dr. McKenzie on Dec 18, 2013 | Reply

Yeah, Ted! If you morons think it’s so easy being a team doctor, then YOU do it!

20. By Eric377 on Dec 18, 2013 | Reply

I think winning without Rodgers at Lambeau against an average Steelers’ team should not be a source of anxiety. Not that the Packers cannot lose, just if they are the a team that can lose this game with a proven veteran like Flynn on the field, they are a team I would fully expect to lose the next week against the Bears. I don’t think Rodgers is ready and I think his unconditional readiness would be most likely be the second playoff weekend if they were to continue the season that long.

21. By maddbearfan on Dec 18, 2013 | Reply

I like Rodgers too, although he’s whooped the Bears on a consistant basis. But don’t want to see him get re-injured again…just too much of a chance of that happening.
    He’s an investment by the Packers Organazation, and it would be wise to protect that investment. Much rather see him 100% healthy and ready to rock next season if that’s what it takes.

22. By G-man on Dec 18, 2013 | Reply

He will play…….there now do you feel better!!

It’s like dealing with children…

23. By James M. on Dec 18, 2013 | Reply

2nd Opinion???????????????????? Why should we need that? Dr. God hasn’t cleared him.

24. By WTF on Dec 18, 2013 | Reply

Dr. McKenzie has not been cleared to practice medicine. What a quack!

25. By David on Dec 18, 2013 | Reply

This site is unbelievable, or is it MM? Does this statement: “Rodgers has YET to be cleared….” mean that there is still a chance he will be or is it over for this week?

26. By David on Dec 18, 2013 | Reply

Is MM not capable of answering a question. What is his status?????

27. By Eric377 on Dec 18, 2013 | Reply

wallstreetfool09: playing the Steelers this Sunday is the easiest possible activity the Packers will have the remainder of the 2013 season. Not saying it is easy, but it is the easiest thing left for sure. The outcry if Rodgers plays, gets hurt and Flynn comes in and wins it will dwarf your scenario….you idiots, we won’t have him for the Bears will be deafening. He is close to ready, but we have a veteran QB for a home game against a 6-8 team. Close isn’t good enough in this case.

28. By Charles Martin on Dec 18, 2013 | Reply

It’s all part of McArthy’s plan. Play poorly down the stretch – mismanage Rodgers – get canned (and collect that big fat contract of his) the ntake the Univ of Texas job (for another big fat contract).

29. By Bob Griffin III on Dec 18, 2013 | Reply

Aaron just needs to slide a few G’s into doc Mckenzie’s pocket and tell him to keep his mouth shut

30. By DK on Dec 18, 2013 | Reply

Oh come on already! Sheesh! Starting to think the retirement drama wasn’t Favre at all!

31. By Tim Crain on Dec 18, 2013 | Reply

He probably will take the full 8 weeks to heal, a collar bone isn’t something to mess with. I broke mine in High School, it stopped hurting after 2 weeks and I didn’t have a Doctor telling me if it was healed so off came my should brace and to basketball I went. I now have a nice bump on my left collar bone and my back problems between my shoulder blades never cease. Add in the fact that anything that hits the bump can cause a lot of pain.

32. By Fourononeoff on Dec 18, 2013 | Reply

Man-o-man here i’ve been on pins n needles waiting for word to come down only to find out i have to wait until friday….the suspense is killing me!

33. By Zach on Dec 18, 2013 | Reply

Not being able to be out there playing is killing Aaron even more than it’s killing us fans. A lot of us just need to relax and stop looking like crazies. He’ll be back in due time.

34. By Frank on Dec 18, 2013 | Reply

People get paid to take risk! This includes players, coaches, GM’s and docs….those who do not take risk make minimum wage…I think at this point the risk/reward scenario is in Rodgers favor!

35. By Frank on Dec 18, 2013 | Reply

……Hence, take some risk or take less money!

36. By DukeFame on Dec 18, 2013 | Reply

When are you guys going to figure out that it’s NOT AARON RODGERS’ DECISION? Yeah, I’m talking to you Frank.

37. By yellowblood on Dec 18, 2013 | Reply

without Rodgers Green Bay has no chance To get To playoffs Makes You Wonder If damn doctors are paid off

38. By B. Favre on Dec 18, 2013 | Reply

Duke…when did I say it was Rodgers decision….yeah I’m talking to you Duke!

39. By tdaily4 on Dec 18, 2013 | Reply

When a player makes 110 million he should be out there unless he is on his back in a hospital. This is ridiculous. He wants to play, one to find out how bad he wants to play. Packers could tell him to sign a release and if he gets hurt and cannot ever play he loses the guaranteed money and his contract is void. This is how ‘sincere” we could see Rodgers really is.

40. By walt on Dec 18, 2013 | Reply

So if he plays and gets hurt, hes got all winter to recover.This is playoff time, so PLAY.DON’T BE A WIMP.

41. By jerry rudloff on Dec 18, 2013 | Reply

Let’s just keep the Steelers in the Dark as long as possible. If we don’t pressure Big Ben it will be the first half of the Cowgirls game all over again.

42. By 12 on Dec 18, 2013 | Reply

Remember when I broke my foot running out of bounds?

43. By John Denver's Gavel on Dec 18, 2013 | Reply

“Dr” McKenzie wont give Aaron a scan, yet still rules him out. Shouldnt Aaron be afforded a second opinion from a Dr that actually CT scans his collarbone and interprets the results? There is probably a clause in his contract that only GB medical personnel can clear him to play. At least give his collarbone a scan this week you quack, McKenzie.

44. By Aaron Rodgers on Dec 18, 2013 | Reply

Don’t count me out just yet fans. We have a plan and we just cant release the details to you just now. Look forward to Sunday and then you will see exactly what our plan is.

45. By Frank on Dec 18, 2013 | Reply

Wow! Thanks Aaron!

46. By Green Tide on Dec 18, 2013 | Reply

If he doesn’t play I want 50% of my ticket costs returned. Maybe even 75% since his absence has not only affected the offense buy magically the defense too.

If he plays GREAT. If he doesn’t play GREAT. It is still just a game.

47. By Dom Capers on Dec 18, 2013 | Reply

I hope Aaron plays I really need the help.

48. By Brett on Dec 18, 2013 | Reply

I’m ready!

49. By Green Tide on Dec 18, 2013 | Reply

Sorry Brett. Stay at your high school coaching job. Tossing two or three interceptions will not help the Packers win.

50. By Brett on Dec 18, 2013 | Reply

Come to think of it, my high school QB is ready also.

51. By David P. Ronzani on Dec 18, 2013 | Reply

The truth of the matter is this: If Flynn does well and continues to win games, they will have leveage to talk Rodgers into a pay cut on his big salary. Also, it’s pay back time by our Coach M. for Rodgers talking down to him during a game, of which Coach M. was calling dumb plays that don’t work.

Do you need another conspiracy? I have hundreds of them.

By the way, the players of the 1960’s would have bit the bullet and gone back into the game. Not these light weights.

Practice soft, you play soft. Great coaching.

52. By Mark Zimmerman on Dec 18, 2013 | Reply

Great way to keep the Steelers guessing. Would like to see Aaron, but feel real lucky to have Flynn in there. No matter what, GO PACK GO!

53. By Green Tide on Dec 18, 2013 | Reply

Didn’t players from the 1960s also fight dinosaurs on the side for extra $$$?

I heard one even knocked out Godzills.

Rodgers will be back when he is cleared. When that is no one seems to know; not even the Dr.

54. By Bob Griffin III on Dec 18, 2013 | Reply

That’s ridiculous lmfao

55. By Brett on Dec 18, 2013 | Reply

Are there any experts on this board that can tell me when Rodgers is coming back?

56. By Fred Beam on Dec 18, 2013 | Reply

TT has the final say and he isn”t going to let his little ARod play with a boo boo on his little collar bone, 7 weeks for a fractured collar bone what a joke.My guess is we won”t see Rodgers again this season, Fynn might beat the Steelers but forget about the Bears. If were lucky he will be ready for the opener next year. Anyone know Farve”s number.

57. By Brett on Dec 18, 2013 | Reply

“chipped” collarbone, non throwing.

58. By Ron Lundberg on Dec 18, 2013 | Reply

Maybe should never play against the Bears ever again to avoid injury,it’s the nature of the game,if everyone was worried about injury then there wouldn’t be any players or teams or professional sports

59. By greenandcanaryyellowfan on Dec 18, 2013 | Reply

Remember that Rodgers has a lot of rust to shake off. So it would benefit the Packers to put him in against the Steelers. Do you honestly believe that Nitschke, Farvre, Davis, Starr….etc would have waited the 8 weeks before demanding to play.

60. By Kevin on Dec 18, 2013 | Reply

Ok, this is getting old. If it is a similar process as last week they will tell everyone that Rodgers is not playing. They will not do another scan this week so it is doubtful that he will get cleared.

61. By Brett on Dec 18, 2013 | Reply

Just take some vicodin

62. By Sterling on Dec 18, 2013 | Reply

That’s my man!

63. By Moneyman on Dec 18, 2013 | Reply

I think Alan Greenspan was more transparent during his congressional testimony than the Packers administrative staff is with the most loyal fan base in the world!

64. By Fromundacheese on Dec 18, 2013 | Reply

WTF!

65. By Fromundacheese on Dec 18, 2013 | Reply

I could have cloned a collarbone by now!

66. By David P. Ronzani on Dec 18, 2013 | Reply

Great one Fromundacheese! I was LMAO.

67. By Quacks McKenzie on Dec 18, 2013 | Reply

Time fer a little hair o’ the dog, boys! Bottoms up!

68. By David P. Ronzani on Dec 18, 2013 | Reply

Flynn quarterbacked the Pack to a tie against a weak mistake prone Vikequeen team. He quarterbacked the Pack against a weak Falcons team. Last Sunday he quarterbacked the Pack to a come from behind Cowfelon team that has a very weak defense and self destruct like the Lions. He is not ready to beat a team with a good defense. Our defense can’t stop a team with a good offense. Let’s be real! Rodgers or no Rodgers, our defense can’t stop good teams from scoring. All our backup quarterbacks have done well enough to win if only our defense could stop teams with good offenses.

69. By Fromundacheese on Dec 18, 2013 | Reply

I know, I know, he will play when he’s cleared. Save your breath!

70. By Fromundacheese on Dec 18, 2013 | Reply

Honesty, any fan that doesn’t think this is absurd at this point needs a gut check!

71. By Fromundacheese on Dec 18, 2013 | Reply

An ultra-conservative doc isn’t protecting his patient. He is protecting himself.

72. By Fromundacheese on Dec 18, 2013 | Reply

I think the concept of team doctors is an absolute conflict of interest. If you are hurt on the job you go to your own doc and it is that doc that clears you to go back to work. You do not go to a COMPANY doc that has the best interest of the COMPANY that signs his checks.

73. By Moneyman on Dec 18, 2013 | Reply

I agree Fromunda

74. By john on Dec 18, 2013 | Reply

He’s with the second team. He won’t play.

75. By Fromundacheese on Dec 18, 2013 | Reply

Afraid Tomlin might tackle him!

76. By Fromundacheese on Dec 18, 2013 | Reply

Lacy did not practice but will play, Rodgers practices but will NOT play. Go figure!

77. By RamRod on Dec 18, 2013 | Reply

An organization that allowed a QB to play through numerous injuries, broken thumb, booze, pain killers, vomiting on sidelines has such a different standard right now is puzzling.,

78. By muscles on Dec 18, 2013 | Reply

Whoa people, we need to evaluate the situation.Aaron Rodgers is important to the team but the success of an NFL team should not be placed on one player.As it stands the biggest problem is not the quarterback it’s the damn defense, they need to stop letting teams run down the field.

79. By 38skulls on Dec 18, 2013 | Reply

stop with lye and drama,Aaron Rodgers is done for the year,just tell the truth and stop playing games..

80. By DAPAKRZ on Dec 18, 2013 | Reply

DG,

Rules of the game have dramatically changed since Favre. The front office would catch it if it ever had another player play with as many concussions. Look at how the media has ripped Shanahan for playing RGIII. If you look in Rodgers eyes, he has an INTENSE desire to play. He’s the guy that fell in the draft, the guy who was too small, the guy who would never live up to Favre. If he can be there, he will be there…But, there is NO WAY a team doctor in this day and age is going to give him the medical “green light” unless he is sure…And there is no way the coaching staff is going to overrule the doctor.

Right now Green Bay is at 35:1 to win the Super Bowl. I’m not a betting man but if I knew Rodgers was good to go, I’d become one. Rodgers and Cobb are our two best offensive players. Seattle is CLEARLY a better defensive team but on any given day could a Packers squad with a healthy Rodgers and Cobb beat Seattle? Remember when the Patriots went 18-0 just a few years back?…Yeah.

We won’t beat the Steelers if Flynn plays. But, if Rodgers starts there’s that chance that we could finish the season on an 8-0 run…That’s all anyone can ask for.

81. By muscles on Dec 18, 2013 | Reply

How about a double attack, what a site it would be to see Aaron and Matt play the same game. Completely un-orthadox but it sure would be funny to see how the steelers handle that!!!!! Each player so different steelers would be fumbling through their play book. Go PACK!!!!

82. By RamRod on Dec 18, 2013 | Reply

Tomlin named special teams captain for Sunday!

83. By GO PACK on Dec 18, 2013 | Reply

Proves this is a business & a business decision. Win this week and he plays vs. Bears. Take 1 risk – not 2.

84. By Quacks McKenzie on Dec 18, 2013 | Reply

S’cusi dove il bar
    Se para collo pou eine toe bar
    S’il vous plait ou est le bar

85. By jerry rudloff on Dec 18, 2013 | Reply

Being cleared means not seeing a fracture line in the scan….so whats the scoop? If he isn’t healing he ought to eat a bunch of kale and broccoli. Higher in calcium than milk and way more absorbable. Come on Aaron start chewing. It worked for me.

86. By romany stanton on Dec 18, 2013 | Reply

seriously this is worse then waiting on the mega millions numbers

87. By Tim on Dec 18, 2013 | Reply

This is getting old. $40 million salary this season alone and he isn’t “cleared” to play? Come on. If he gets hurt he’s got all offseason to heal up. Quit the theatrics and go for the gold. Packers destiny now in its own hands. If they keep Rodgers out at this point in time the front office should be fired.

88. By dave on Dec 18, 2013 | Reply

lots of just ridiculous comments on here. Let’s just stop with the let us fire whoever comments. Aaron will be back when healthy enough to do so. Could still be Sunday against the steelers or maybe the bears. Whenever it is we can celebrate till then support flynn he is doing better every week.

89. By Charles Bath on Dec 18, 2013 | Reply

Risk vs. Reward. I’d say the reward is much greater than the risk at this point. I mean its a chipped collarbone on the non throwing shoulder, 7 weeks ago. This is the season. here, am I missing something? Is there more to this?

90. By zzyzxidaho on Dec 19, 2013 | Reply

All I want for Christmas is Aaron wining out playing da bears… I mean cubs!!

91. By zzyzxidaho on Dec 19, 2013 | Reply

All I want for Christmas is Aaron wining out playing da bears… I mean cubs!!
    Just like the Super Bowl 45 year! 1985 was a long time ago you putzs to the south huh! Detroit must lose of course, that hasn’t got past me but the nfl would love to see a pack cub game. Great for ratings!! Go Pack Go

92. By zzyzxidaho on Dec 19, 2013 | Reply

All I want for Christmas is one lion loss and Aaron playing the bears for the division, just like it should be! That should be exactly what the country wants to see!!! Dreaming is for free! I believe, I believe:) Go Pack Go

93. By zzyzxidaho on Dec 19, 2013 | Reply

I respect Pittsburgh but they need a good pummeling Sunday no matter who’s playing! Matt can deliver if the o line does! Go Eddie Go! Randall suit up please! Bleeding Green and Gold

94. By Bill S. on Dec 19, 2013 | Reply

This has got to be the most dramatic season I have ever watched. Since I have been a close fan since the 70’s, that covers a lot of seasons. The fact that this team has been so resilient in spite of all the key injuries is amazing! Take a look at the Lions team (disorganization) and tell me why that team isn’t running away with the division? Tons of talent on both sides of the ball, yet they are managing to play themselves right out of the playoffs. Sure glad I don’t have to deal with that waste (from a fan perspective) of talent! Regardless of the outcome, fans should be proud of what we have in Green Bay!

95. By Rhianntp on Dec 19, 2013 | Reply

GB needs new doctors and coaches…and maybe a new QB.It’s BS .. if he demanded to play he would be playing…We were spoiled by Favre is correct, but have you ever seen any QB other than Cutler treated in this manner? Man up and play ball or go back to california you panzy

96. By Joshua in OHIO on Dec 19, 2013 | Reply

If the Packers are thinking about post-season, Rodgers needs to be in the field. Despite the packers comeback, without him, there is no chance.

97. By Erich H. on Dec 19, 2013 | Reply

Let Rodgers play- he can always protect himself like Manning last year. If someone is close, fall down…

98. By ariniah724 on Dec 19, 2013 | Reply

uptil I looked at the paycheck for $7531, I didn’t believe …that…my cousin had been really earning money parttime at there labtop.. there brothers friend haz done this 4 less than 15 months and a short time ago paid for the debts on their home and bought a great new Fiat Panda. blog link……. http://Cash2.us

99. By ncrdbl1 on Dec 19, 2013 | Reply

What is up with the calendar which starts on a Monday instead of Sunday as ALL other calendars?

1. 11 Trackback(s)

2. Dec 18, 2013: Aaron Rodgers still not medically cleared to play this week - OMG Wisconsin
  3. Dec 18, 2013: Packers Injury Report: QB Aaron Rodgers Limited Wednesday; Still Not Cleared To Play | Steelers Depot
  4. Dec 18, 2013: Aaron Rodgers not yet cleared by Packers’ medical staff | time2sports.com
  5. Dec 18, 2013: Week 16 Fantasy Football Projections: Stars Who Will Disappoint This Weekend » Fantasy Football News Hub
  6. Dec 18, 2013: NFL LiveScore Now | Rodgers not yet cleared for Sunday by GB docs
  7. Dec 18, 2013: Rodgers not yet cleared for Sunday by GB docs | Sports Teams WebsiteSports Teams Website
  8. Dec 18, 2013: Dissecting Most Crucial Matchups in Steelers' Week 16 Contest with Packers » Fantasy Football News Hub
  9. Dec 19, 2013: Aaron Rodgers still not cleared by doctors, still not practicing as the starter | NFL REAL TALK
  10. Dec 19, 2013: Aaron Rodgers Injury: Status Of The Packers QB Against The Steelers; Should … | time2sports.com
  11. Dec 20, 2013: Aaron Rodgers Injury: Packers Smart to Keep Status Unchanged Despite Progress | Football Betting
  12. Dec 27, 2013: Just Nailah – Loss to Steelers leaves Packers needing Bears loss