• Tue., Sep. 01, 2015 10:45 AM - 11:15 AM CDT Live McCarthy Press Conf.

10:45 a.m.                   Head Coach Mike McCarthy available in Media Auditorium

• Tue., Sep. 01, 2015 12:15 PM - 2:15 PM CDT *Public practice *Any practices moved inside to the Don Hutson Center due to inclement weather, poor field conditions or for any other reason will be closed to the public due to space limitations. All other practices listed are expected to be open unless listed otherwise. All outdoor practices are expected to be held on Ray Nitschke Field (across from the Resch Center). All times indicated are Central.
  • Wed., Sep. 02, 2015 9:15 AM - 9:45 AM CDT Live Thompson Press Conf.

9:15 a.m.                     GM Ted Thompson available in Media Auditorium

• Wed., Sep. 02, 2015 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM CDT Gilbert Brown Appearance

Gilbert Brown

Wednesday, September 2, 2015 4:00 p.m.- 6:00 p.m.

Sargento-Meijer's appearance

Oak Creek, WI
  • Thu., Sep. 03, 2015 3:30 PM - 5:00 PM CDT Gerry Ellis and Tony Fisher appearance

Gerry Ellis and Tony Fisher appearance

Thursday, September 3, 2015 3:30 - 5pm

Green Bay Packers Bishop’s Charities Game

Meet and Greet Autograph Table

Oneida Nation Gate, Lambeau Field

• Thu., Sep. 03, 2015 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM CDT Packers vs. New Orleans Saints (Bishop's Charities Game) Packers vs. New Orleans Saints (Bishop's Charities Game)

Wisconsin Favorites: Music choices

Posted by Mike Spofford on December 31, 2013 – 10:00 am

PackersBlog_TWI

QUESTION:

What kind of music do you like and where do you go to hear it in Wisconsin?

PLAYER ANSWERS:

James Starks:  My favorite kind of music is R&B and hip-hop. I’ve been to a couple pretty good concerts in Milwaukee.

A.J. Hawk:  I really like the Grand Theatre in Wausau. I saw Dennis Miller there and it was awesome.

Marshall Newhouse:  I really enjoy a hip-hop rap mix, as well as country and rock. I usually go to Milwaukee because they have the bigger artists.

Tramon Williams:  I don’t really go to too many concerts, but I did go to one in Milwaukee at Summerfest a couple years back. My favorite music has to be rap; it gets me psyched for games.

Morgan Burnett:  Definitely rap music for me. I saw Lil Wayne in Milwaukee a couple years ago.

John Kuhn:  I love the atmosphere of Summerfest. It doesn’t matter who is playing, it’s all great.

Here is more on music in Wisconsin, provided by Travel Wisconsin:

Summerfest is the World’s Largest Music Festival. For 11 days, Summerfest’s 900,000 guests enjoy more than 1,000 performances on 11 different stages. The music festival attracts the industry’s hottest stars, emerging talent and local favorites to its permanent stage areas and 23,000-capacity Marcus Amphitheater. Summerfest is also home to diverse food and beverage vendors, offering a variety of local and ethnic fare, as well as unique marketplaces and interactive exhibits.

Like country music? The Hodag Country Music Festival hosts top country acts each year since 1978. Don’t miss the spirited battle of the bands featuring up-and-coming country bands from across the Midwest.

131224-wifave-600