• Thu., Nov. 26, 2015 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM CST Alumni Appearance (Winters, Rivera)

Tundra Tailgate Zone

Frank Winters

Club Level

Marco Rivera

• Thu., Nov. 26, 2015 7:30 PM - 10:30 PM CST Packers vs. Chicago Bears (Thanksgiving) Packers vs. Chicago Bears (Thanksgiving)
  • Mon., Nov. 30, 2015 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM CST Salvation Army Bell-Ringing (Adams, Montgomery)

Davante Adams and Ty Montgomery

Monday, November 30, 2015  6:00pm – 7:00 pm
    Salvation Army Bell-Ringing (Autograph Signing)
    Big Red Kettle
    Lambeau Field Atrium

• Thu., Dec. 03, 2015 7:25 PM - 10:25 PM CST Packers at Detroit Lions Packers at Detroit Lions
  • Sat., Dec. 05, 2015 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM CST 10th annual Festival of Lights The family-themed event, free to the public, will take place in the Lambeau Field Atrium, and feature cookie decorating, holiday movies and cartoons, holiday card making, photo opportunities with Santa Claus and area high school choirs performing holiday music.
  • Mon., Dec. 07, 2015 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM CST Salvation Army Bell-Ringing (Hayward and Hyde)

Casey Hayward and Micah Hyde

Monday, December 7, 2015  6:00pm – 7:00 pm
    Salvation Army Bell-Ringing (Autograph Signing)
    Big Red Kettle
    Lambeau Field Atrium

Wisconsin Favorites: Camping, cabin or resort?

Posted by Mike Spofford on January 7, 2014 – 10:00 am

Camping, cabin or resort? Where do you go for each in Wisconsin?

Tim Masthay:  I definitely prefer a cabin. I’ve stayed at a nice one up in the Minocqua area.

Ryan Pickett:  I prefer to go camping … you know like in a tent; but my wife prefers a resort so that’s what we usually do.

Bryan Bulaga:  I like the American Club down in Kohler. I always stay there when I’m in the area playing golf.

Josh Sitton: I like going to a cabin up north. I like the peace and quiet.

John Kuhn:  I definitely prefer the resort option. I love hitting the Dells, especially the Wilderness Lodge. They have a nice waterpark.

B.J. Raji:  I like going to the Wisconsin Dells area. There’s always so much going on there during the summer months.

Here is more on lodging in Wisconsin, provided by Travel Wisconsin:

Whether you’re in a tent, cabin or resort, any night spent in Wisconsin is a great night. If you prefer tent, choose from remote, middle-of-nature-sites or action-packed campgrounds with games, a pool, sports equipment, and more. Plus, did you know you can camp all year?

Most Wisconsin state parks keep a portion of their sites open for winter campers – some even have electrical hookups – and you can snowshoe into a wilderness area in the Nicolet and Chequamegon National Forests up in the Northwoods.

Not much for tents, but still like the outdoors? A calm night in a cabin in the Northwoods offers the fresh scent of pine, peace and tranquility. For the resort-type, spend the night at the American Club in Kohler or the Grand Geneva Spa & Resort, where you can enjoy amenities like massages and five-course meals. If you’re staying in Wisconsin, you will be nothing short of impressed.

Posted in Packers.com Blog