• Tue., Sep. 01, 2015 10:45 AM - 11:15 AM CDT Live McCarthy Press Conf.

10:45 a.m.                   Head Coach Mike McCarthy available in Media Auditorium

• Tue., Sep. 01, 2015 12:15 PM - 2:15 PM CDT *Public practice *Any practices moved inside to the Don Hutson Center due to inclement weather, poor field conditions or for any other reason will be closed to the public due to space limitations. All other practices listed are expected to be open unless listed otherwise. All outdoor practices are expected to be held on Ray Nitschke Field (across from the Resch Center). All times indicated are Central.
  • Wed., Sep. 02, 2015 9:15 AM - 9:45 AM CDT Live Thompson Press Conf.

9:15 a.m.                     GM Ted Thompson available in Media Auditorium

• Wed., Sep. 02, 2015 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM CDT Gilbert Brown Appearance

Gilbert Brown

Wednesday, September 2, 2015 4:00 p.m.- 6:00 p.m.

Sargento-Meijer's appearance

Oak Creek, WI
  • Thu., Sep. 03, 2015 3:30 PM - 5:00 PM CDT Gerry Ellis and Tony Fisher appearance

Gerry Ellis and Tony Fisher appearance

Thursday, September 3, 2015 3:30 - 5pm

Green Bay Packers Bishop’s Charities Game

Meet and Greet Autograph Table

Oneida Nation Gate, Lambeau Field

• Thu., Sep. 03, 2015 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM CDT Packers vs. New Orleans Saints (Bishop's Charities Game) Packers vs. New Orleans Saints (Bishop's Charities Game)

Wisconsin Favorites: Camping, cabin or resort?

Posted by Mike Spofford on January 7, 2014 – 10:00 am

PackersBlog_TWI

QUESTION:

Camping, cabin or resort? Where do you go for each in Wisconsin?

PLAYER ANSWERS:

Tim Masthay:  I definitely prefer a cabin. I’ve stayed at a nice one up in the Minocqua area.

Ryan Pickett:  I prefer to go camping … you know like in a tent; but my wife prefers a resort so that’s what we usually do.

Bryan Bulaga:  I like the American Club down in Kohler. I always stay there when I’m in the area playing golf.

Josh Sitton: I like going to a cabin up north. I like the peace and quiet.

John Kuhn:  I definitely prefer the resort option. I love hitting the Dells, especially the Wilderness Lodge. They have a nice waterpark.

B.J. Raji:  I like going to the Wisconsin Dells area. There’s always so much going on there during the summer months.

Here is more on lodging in Wisconsin, provided by Travel Wisconsin:

Whether you’re in a tent, cabin or resort, any night spent in Wisconsin is a great night. If you prefer tent, choose from remote, middle-of-nature-sites or action-packed campgrounds with games, a pool, sports equipment, and more. Plus, did you know you can camp all year?

Most Wisconsin state parks keep a portion of their sites open for winter campers – some even have electrical hookups – and you can snowshoe into a wilderness area in the Nicolet and Chequamegon National Forests up in the Northwoods.

Not much for tents, but still like the outdoors? A calm night in a cabin in the Northwoods offers the fresh scent of pine, peace and tranquility. For the resort-type, spend the night at the American Club in Kohler or the Grand Geneva Spa & Resort, where you can enjoy amenities like massages and five-course meals. If you’re staying in Wisconsin, you will be nothing short of impressed.

131231-travel-600