• Sun., Sep. 21, 2014 12:00 PM - 3:00 PM CDT Packers at Detroit Lions Packers at Detroit Lions
  • Mon., Sep. 22, 2014 4:00 PM - 4:15 PM CDT Live McCarthy press conf. Packers Head Coach Mike McCarthy will be available to the media on Monday, September 22, in the Lambeau Field media auditorium.
  • Tue., Sep. 23, 2014 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM CDT Humana playground build (morning session)

Scheduled to appear: Andrew Quarless and Casey Hayward

• Tue., Sep. 23, 2014 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM CDT Humana playground build (afternoon session) Scheduled to appear: Datone Jones and Micah Hyde
  • Sat., Sep. 27, 2014 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM CDT Packers Everywhere pep rally (Chicago)

Packers fans 21 years and older are invited to bring the spirit of Green Bay to Chicago a day early with a free Packers Everywhere Pep Rally. Packers President/CEO Mark Murphy will take part in the pre-gameday excitement by greeting fans and participating in a Q-and-A session with Wayne Larrivee, the radio voice of the Packers. Packers alumni Mark Chmura and Don Beebe will also be at the rally to socialize with fans, sign autographs and discuss their thoughts on the next day’s game against the Bears. A round-table discussion with Packers.com writers Vic Ketchman, Mike Spofford and the audience will conclude the event.

• Sun., Sep. 28, 2014 12:00 PM - 3:00 PM CDT Packers at Chicago Bears Packers at Chicago Bears

Randall Cobb rocks on Broadway

Posted by Mike Spofford on January 29, 2014 – 3:37 pm

WR Randall CobbPackers WR Randall Cobb made his Broadway debut last night, walking onto the stage during a performance of “Rock of Ages” and making the most of it. Here are a couple of photos, courtesy of the NFL.

Tags:

6 Responses to “Randall Cobb rocks on Broadway”

1. By Austin boros on Jan 29, 2014 | Reply

Randall Cobb where can I start u have been my idol since your first year in the nfl when you got your first touchdown vs the saints I was happy and how great you have been with this season suffering a broken leg or something like that but I wish some day I could meet gopack!!!!

2. By Brad on Jan 29, 2014 | Reply

Hey Austin, if you want to meet Packers players head to Lambeau Field during the regular season. Hang out outside the gate where the players park their cars and sometimes they’ll stop for autographs. On the other side of the lot, they’ll come up to the fence and sign too. I got James Jones, John Kuhn, AJ Hawk, TJ Lang, Josh Sitton, Dom Capers and more. Otherwise training camp is the place to be. I met Jermichael Finley there and Jarrett Bush rode my daughters bike.

3. By Jim on Jan 29, 2014 | Reply

I’ll second Brad. The parking lot signature line is a great place to try and get a short meeting. My daughter got a special Cobb jersey made last spring (the store was out of the pre-made versions) and we went down to try and get a signature. Randall did not stop (but he did wave!), but a lot of the players did. I was very impressed that after a hard day of work, as they were on their way home, they still took the time to make some fans very happy! My daughter was absolutely thrilled with the number of signatures she got!

4. By dunjav2013 on Jan 30, 2014 | Reply

Reblogged this on dunjav.

5. By Green Tide on Jan 30, 2014 | Reply

I hope he wears that outfit around town sometime.

6. By killy gibson on Feb 1, 2014 | Reply

my co-worker’s aunt makes $65 every hour on the laptop . She has been without a job for 6 months but last month her check was $16854 just working on the laptop for a few hours. read this article

>>>>>>>>>>>>> WWW.Bay91.ℭOM