• Thu., Sep. 04, 2014 7:30 PM - 10:30 PM CDT Packers at Seattle Seahawks Packers at Seattle Seahawks
  • Fri., Sep. 05, 2014 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM CDT Jared Abbrederis appearance Packers WR Jared Abbrederis is scheduled to make an appearance at PBIS Sunrise School in Appleton, Wis., on Friday, September 5, from 2-3 p.m.
  • Tue., Sep. 09, 2014 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM CDT Brandon Bostick appearance Brandon Bostick is scheduled to appear at Walmart (located at 2440 W. Mason Street, Green Bay) on Tuesday, September 9, from 5-7 p.m.
  • Sun., Sep. 14, 2014 11:25 AM - 3:25 PM CDT Coats for Kids collection Coats for Kids collection
  • Sun., Sep. 14, 2014 3:25 PM - 6:30 PM CDT Packers vs. New York Jets Packers vs. New York Jets
  • Sun., Sep. 21, 2014 12:00 PM - 3:00 PM CDT Packers at Detroit Lions Packers at Detroit Lions

Randall Cobb rocks on Broadway

Posted by Mike Spofford on January 29, 2014 – 3:37 pm

WR Randall CobbPackers WR Randall Cobb made his Broadway debut last night, walking onto the stage during a performance of “Rock of Ages” and making the most of it. Here are a couple of photos, courtesy of the NFL.

Tags:

6 Responses to “Randall Cobb rocks on Broadway”

1. By Austin boros on Jan 29, 2014 | Reply

Randall Cobb where can I start u have been my idol since your first year in the nfl when you got your first touchdown vs the saints I was happy and how great you have been with this season suffering a broken leg or something like that but I wish some day I could meet gopack!!!!

2. By Brad on Jan 29, 2014 | Reply

Hey Austin, if you want to meet Packers players head to Lambeau Field during the regular season. Hang out outside the gate where the players park their cars and sometimes they’ll stop for autographs. On the other side of the lot, they’ll come up to the fence and sign too. I got James Jones, John Kuhn, AJ Hawk, TJ Lang, Josh Sitton, Dom Capers and more. Otherwise training camp is the place to be. I met Jermichael Finley there and Jarrett Bush rode my daughters bike.

3. By Jim on Jan 29, 2014 | Reply

I’ll second Brad. The parking lot signature line is a great place to try and get a short meeting. My daughter got a special Cobb jersey made last spring (the store was out of the pre-made versions) and we went down to try and get a signature. Randall did not stop (but he did wave!), but a lot of the players did. I was very impressed that after a hard day of work, as they were on their way home, they still took the time to make some fans very happy! My daughter was absolutely thrilled with the number of signatures she got!

4. By dunjav2013 on Jan 30, 2014 | Reply

Reblogged this on dunjav.

5. By Green Tide on Jan 30, 2014 | Reply

I hope he wears that outfit around town sometime.

6. By killy gibson on Feb 1, 2014 | Reply

my co-worker’s aunt makes $65 every hour on the laptop . She has been without a job for 6 months but last month her check was $16854 just working on the laptop for a few hours. read this article

>>>>>>>>>>>>> WWW.Bay91.ℭOM