• Tue., Sep. 01, 2015 12:15 PM - 2:15 PM CDT *Public practice *Any practices moved inside to the Don Hutson Center due to inclement weather, poor field conditions or for any other reason will be closed to the public due to space limitations. All other practices listed are expected to be open unless listed otherwise. All outdoor practices are expected to be held on Ray Nitschke Field (across from the Resch Center). All times indicated are Central.
  • Wed., Sep. 02, 2015 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM CDT Gilbert Brown Appearance

Gilbert Brown

Wednesday, September 2, 2015 4:00 p.m.- 6:00 p.m.

Sargento-Meijer's appearance

Oak Creek, WI
  • Thu., Sep. 03, 2015 3:30 PM - 5:00 PM CDT Gerry Ellis and Tony Fisher appearance

Gerry Ellis and Tony Fisher appearance

Thursday, September 3, 2015 3:30 - 5pm

Green Bay Packers Bishop’s Charities Game

Meet and Greet Autograph Table

Oneida Nation Gate, Lambeau Field

• Thu., Sep. 03, 2015 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM CDT Packers vs. New Orleans Saints (Bishop's Charities Game) Packers vs. New Orleans Saints (Bishop's Charities Game)
  • Wed., Sep. 09, 2015 11:30 AM - 12:30 PM CDT Bill Schroeder appearance at NWTC

Bill Schroeder appearance at NWTC

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

11:30 am- 12:30 pm

NWTC Green Bay Campus- Welcome Center SC240

• Sun., Sep. 13, 2015 12:00 PM - 3:00 PM CDT Packers at Chicago Bears Packers at Chicago Bears

Joe Philbin talks to reporters about controversy

Posted by Vic Ketchman, packers.com editor on February 20, 2014 – 11:56 am

Joe Philbin

INDIANAPOLIS–Miami Dolphins Head Coach and former Packers offensive coordinator Joe Philbin defended his position but didn’t deny responsibility in the bullying controversy that is currently dogging Philbin and the Dolphins.

“I remember the first day I interviewed for the Miami Dolphins head coaching job with Steve Ross, we talked a lot about the type of program I wanted to run in Miami. One of the things I told Steve was it’s important to me that any player we have, or any staff member, I wanted to create an atmosphere where their experience as a (member of the) Miami Dolphins … was the best professional experience they ever had,” Philbin told reporters at the scouting combine at Lucas Oil Stadium on Thursday.

“Any time that isn’t accomplished, anytime one of our players or staff members has an experience contrary to that, it requires my attention, it needs to be corrected, it needs to be looked at, it needs to be fixed.”

Dolphins offensive lineman Jonathan Martin claims to not have had a positive experience with the team; Martin claims to have been bullied by teammate Richie Incognito.

“I want everybody to know I’m the one responsible for the work place, the environment in the Miami Dolphins facility. I’m the one that sets the schedule, I decide when the practices are, I decide what time players eat, how they meet, how they lift, everything they do in the facility,” Philbin said.

“I think you can imagine that when I read the report you have, and I got the report at the same minute you got it, some of the facts, the behavior, the language that was outlined in the report was inappropriate and it’s unacceptable. I’m the one that’s in charge of the workplace.”

Philbin was referring to a recently released 144-page report prepared by independent investigator Ted Wells. His report detailed a pattern of harassment within the Dolphins.

Posted in Packers.com Blog