• Fri., Aug. 28, 2015 5:30 PM - 7:30 PM CDT LeRoy Butler appearance

M&M Annual Tailgate Fundraiser

• Sat., Aug. 29, 2015 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM CDT Packers vs. Philadelphia Eagles (Gold Pkg) (Midwest Shrine Game) Packers vs. Philadelphia Eagles (Gold Pkg) (Midwest Shrine Game)
  • Tue., Sep. 01, 2015 12:15 PM - 2:15 PM CDT *Public practice *Any practices moved inside to the Don Hutson Center due to inclement weather, poor field conditions or for any other reason will be closed to the public due to space limitations. All other practices listed are expected to be open unless listed otherwise. All outdoor practices are expected to be held on Ray Nitschke Field (across from the Resch Center). All times indicated are Central.
  • Wed., Sep. 02, 2015 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM CDT Gilbert Brown Appearance

Gilbert Brown

Wednesday, September 2, 2015 4:00 p.m.- 6:00 p.m.

Sargento-Meijer's appearance

Oak Creek, WI
  • Thu., Sep. 03, 2015 3:30 PM - 5:00 PM CDT Gerry Ellis and Tony Fisher appearance

Gerry Ellis and Tony Fisher appearance

Thursday, September 3, 2015 3:30 - 5pm

Green Bay Packers Bishop’s Charities Game

Meet and Greet Autograph Table

Oneida Nation Gate, Lambeau Field

• Thu., Sep. 03, 2015 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM CDT Packers vs. New Orleans Saints (Bishop's Charities Game) Packers vs. New Orleans Saints (Bishop's Charities Game)

Aaron Colvin is prospect for the future, not the present

Posted by Vic Ketchman, packers.com editor on February 23, 2014 – 11:41 am

Oklahoma CB Aaron Colvin

Oklahoma CB Aaron Colvin

INDIANAPOLIS–Talk isn’t cheap for Aaron Colvin. It’s his only reason for attending the scouting combine.

The Oklahoma cornerback sustained a torn ACL at the Senior Bowl that canceled Colvin’s plans for proving he was worthy of a first-round draft pick.

“It was simple one-on-ones. The receiver was running a dig route. I heard a pop,” Colvin said of the injury.

“I felt like I was a first-round corner. I still feel like I’m a first-round corner,” he said.

Colvin is absolutely not a first-round corner now. The injury guarantees as much.  The issue now is how far will Colvin fall? Will he be drafted at all?

“I do feel I’m worth the wait. I feel like I’m going to come back faster than anybody expects,” Colvin said.

The team that picks Colvin will be picking him as a futures player. Three weeks out of knee surgery, Colvin can’t do anything more this weekend than interview with interested teams. Colvin said he has an interview scheduled with the Chargers.

“I wanted to go (to the Senior Bowl) to prove I’m a first-round corner. I felt like I was doing that,” he said.

Now Colvin wants to convince someone he’s worth the wait.

Posted in Packers.com Blog