– Kickoff: Sunday, Oct. 18 at 3:25 p.m. CT
– Click here for the Packers-Chargers game center
– If you’re looking for a bar to watch the game, try www.packerseverywhere.com. Packers Everywhere was created to let you know where you can gather with other Packers fans to watch games and have all kinds of other Packers-related fun.
– CBS will broadcast the game to a regional audience with play-by-play man Jim Nantz and analyst Phil Simms handling the call from the broadcast booth and Tracy Wolfson reporting from the sidelines.
– Milwaukee’s WTMJ (620 AM), airing Green Bay games since November 1929, heads up the Packers Radio Network that is made up of 50 stations in five states. Wayne Larrivee (play-by-play) and two-time Packers Pro Bowler Larry McCarren (color) call the action. McCarren first joined the team’s broadcasts in 1995 and enters his 21st season calling Packers’ games. McCarren has four times been voted Wisconsin Sportscaster of the Year by the National Sportscasters and Sportswriters Association. After originally being paired together in 1999, McCarren and Larrivee enter their 17th season of broadcasts together.
– Westwood One Sports will air the game across the country. John Sadak (play-by-play) and Mark Malone (analyst) will call the action, with Scott Graham hosting the pregame and halftime shows.
– The broadcast is also available on Sirius Satellite Radio (WTMJ feed) as part of the network’s NFL Sunday Drive.
– DIRECTV subscribers can watch the game on channel 714.
– Map courtesy of 506sports.com:
Tags: #SDvsGB, chargers, san diego chargers, where to watch
Posted in Packers.com Blog