– Kickoff: Sunday, Nov. 15 at 12 p.m. CT
– Click here for the Packers-Lions game center
– If you’re looking for a bar to watch the game, try www.packerseverywhere.com. Packers Everywhere was created to let you know where you can gather with other Packers fans to watch games and have all kinds of other Packers-related fun.
– FOX Sports, now in its 22nd season as an NFL network television partner, will broadcast the game to a regional audience.
– Play-by-play man Joe Buck joins color commentator Troy Aikman and sideline reporter Erin Andrews.
– Milwaukee’s WTMJ (620 AM), airing Green Bay games since November 1929, heads up the Packers Radio Network that is made up of 50 stations in five states. Wayne Larrivee (play-by-play) and two-time Packers Pro Bowler Larry McCarren (color) call the action. McCarren first joined the team’s broadcasts in 1995 and enters his 21st season calling Packers’ games. McCarren has four times been voted Wisconsin Sportscaster of the Year by the National Sportscasters and Sportswriters Association. After originally being paired together in 1999, McCarren and Larrivee enter their 17th season of broadcasts together.
– ESPN Radio will air the game across the country. Dave Flemming (play-by-play) and Mark Dominik (analyst) will call the action and Ian Fitzsimmons will report from the sidelines.
– The broadcast is also available on Sirius Satellite Radio (WTMJ feed) as part of the network’s NFL Sunday Drive.
– DIRECTV subscribers can watch the game on channel 709.
– FOX TV map, courtesy of 506sports.com:
Tags: #DETvsGB, detroit lions, how to watch, lions, where to watch
Posted in Packers.com Blog