– If you’re looking for a Packers bar airing the game, try the search feature on Packers Everywhere.
– ESPN is in its 11th season as host of the most successful series in sports television history, Monday Night Football. Play-by-play man Sean McDonough is joined by analyst Jon Gruden for the 47th season of MNF broadcasts, with Lisa Salters reporting from the sidelines.
– Milwaukee’s WTMJ (620 AM), airing Green Bay games since November 1929, heads up the Packers Radio Network that is made up of 50 stations in five states. Wayne Larrivee (play-by-play) and two-time Packers Pro Bowler Larry McCarren (analyst) call the action.
– Westwood One Sports will air the game on radio across the country. Kevin Harlan (play-by-play) and Boomer Esiason (analyst) will call the action, with Steve Tasker reporting from the sidelines and Jim Gray hosting the pregame and halftime shows.
– The broadcast is also available on Sirius Satellite Radio (WTMJ feed).
– NFL Game Pass gives fans access to full replays of every NFL game on demand, in high definition.
Monday 8:30pm (TSN)
Lunes 730pm (ESPN)
Tuesday 130am (Sky Sports)
Tags: #GBvsPHI, 161128pre, eagles, how to watch, philadelphia eagles, where to watch
Posted in Packers.com Blog