Monday, January 24
- 10:00 PM ET NFL Replay: Green Bay Packers at Pittsburgh Steelers (From Week 15 – Dec. 20, 2009)
Pittsburgh quarterback Ben Roethlisberger threw for 503 yards and found Mike Wallace in the end zone as time expired to give the Steelers a 37-36 victory over the Green Bay Packers.
Tuesday, January 25
- 9:00 PM ET Special Full Game Re-Air: New York Jets at Pittsburgh Steelers
Pittsburgh running back Rashard Mendenhall rushed for 121 yards and one touchdown as the Steelers halted a furious late rally by the New York Jets to win 24-19 and advance to their third Super Bowl in six years.
- 1:00 AM ET Special Full Game Re-Air: Green Bay Packers at Chicago Bears
Green Bay quarterback Aaron Rodgers ran for a touchdown and defensive tackle B.J. Raji returned an interception for a score as the Packers defeated the Chicago Bears 21-14 to advance to Super Bowl XLV.
Wednesday, January 26
- 9:00 PM ET NFL Replay: New York Jets at Pittsburgh Steelers
A 75-minute, condensed replay of the AFC Championship Game between the New York Jets and Pittsburgh Steelers.
- 10:15 PM ET NFL Replay: Green Bay Packers at Chicago Bears
A 75-minute, condensed replay of the NFC Championship Game between the Green Bay Packers and Chicago Bears.
Thursday, January 27
- 9:00 PM ET Sound FX: Championship Sunday
Best of the on-field sights and sounds from Championship Sunday, including Packers wide receiver Greg Jennings.
- 9:30 PM ET Best of Sound FX: Jerome Bettis
The best on-field sights and sounds of former Pittsburgh running back Jerome Bettis.
- 10:00 PM ET NFL Films Presents: Sounds of the Season
A compilation of the best wired sights and sounds of the year.
- 10:30 PM ET America’s Game: 2008 Pittsburgh Steelers
Re-live the 2008 season for the Pittsburgh Steelers, which ended with a 27-23 victory over the Arizona Cardinals in Super Bowl XLIII.
NFL Replay offers an exclusive look at the previous week’s games in a condensed, 75-minute, high-octane format. With the use of bonus NFL Films and NFL Network footage, including never-before-seen camera angles and coaches’ commentary, combined with exclusive wired sound from the field, locker rooms and sidelines, viewers will experience the game like never before.
Both 75-minute NFL Replay programs are a part of the new ‘Field Pass’ block airing every Tuesday and Wednesday from 8:00-11:00 PM ET. ‘Field Pass’ takes fans inside the game like never before with exclusive NFL Films footage and sound. Following NFL Replay at 10:30 PM ET is Sound FX featuring a ‘best of’ theme highlighting an NFL great on Tuesday nights and a compilation of the sound from the previous Sunday’s games on Wednesday.
Posted in Packers.com Blog