- If you’re looking for a bar to watch the game at, try www.packerseverywhere.com. Packers Everywhere was created to let you know where you can gather with other Packers fans to watch games and have all kinds of other Packers-related fun. We know that the only thing you like more than watching Packers games is watching them with your fellow fans.
- The Packers make their second of two appearances this season on CBS. The network will air the contest to the majority of the country.
- Play-by-play man Jim Nantz and color analyst Phil Simms will have the call from the broadcast booth.
- Milwaukee’s WTMJ (620 AM), airing Green Bay games since 1929, heads up the 52-station Packers Radio Network, with Wayne Larrivee (play-by-play) and two-time Packers Pro Bowler Larry McCarren (color) calling the action. The duo enters its 13th season of broadcasts together across the Packers Radio Network, which covers 43 markets in five states.
- The broadcast is also available on Sirius Satellite Radio (Channel 86, WTMJ feed) as part of the network’s NFL Sunday Drive.
- DIRECTV subscribers can watch the game in HD on Channel 705.
- The image below shows an unofficial map (courtesy of the506.com) of which regions will receive the game on CBS:
Posted in Packers.com Blog