– If you’re looking for a bar to watch the game at, try www.packerseverywhere.com. Packers Everywhere was created to let you know where you can gather with other Packers fans to watch games and have all kinds of other Packers-related fun. We know that the only thing you like more than watching Packers games is watching them with your fellow fans.
– FOX Sports, now in its 19th season as an NFL network television partner, will broadcast the game to the majority of the country.
– Play-by-play man Joe Buck and color analyst Troy Aikman will have the call from the broadcast booth with Pam Oliver reporting from the sidelines.
– Milwaukee’s WTMJ (620 AM), airing Green Bay games since 1929, heads up the 53-station Packers Radio Network, with Wayne Larrivee (play-by-play) and two-time Packers Pro Bowler Larry McCarren (color) calling the action. The duo enters its 14th season of broadcasts together across the Packers Radio Network, which covers 44 markets in six states.
– Dial Global Sports radio will air the game across the country. Kevin Kugler (play-by-play) and Mark Malone (analyst) will call the action with Scott Graham hosting the pregame and halftime shows.
– The broadcast is also available on Sirius Satellite Radio (Channel 93, WTMJ feed) as part of the network’s NFL Sunday Drive.
– DIRECTV subscribers can watch the game in HD on Channel 714.
– The image below shows an unofficial map (courtesy of the506.com) of which regions will receive the game on FOX:
Tags: san francisco 49ers, tv coverage map, where to watch
Posted in Packers.com Blog